3175 Grafts Doctor Cinik- Norwood 3

Blackweasel

Hey all follicle fighters,

Finally took the plunge and went to Turkey for my HT. All went well and got 3175 grafts FUE extraction with DHI insertion. 

Doctor Cinik was hesitant to touch crown and midscalp due to possible shock loss as my hair is thin and finasteride needs time to work as only been on it 2 months (this is also advice I got on this forum: Thank you!).

The worst part by far was the initial anaesthesia injections hurt like a cunt. All the rest was easy tho and you do get used to it really quick, almost was fun!

Lucky for me, we had very few extra grafts at the end of the session and I suggested to implant on crown area. Doubting when and if I should continue with Minoxidl after transplant as had kept getting excessive shed with it. What do others think? I had used it for 2 months prior.

a little history for me: my hair has seen it all. First accutane at 15 years old caused thinning, then anabolic steroids (tren dianabol test) at 18 years old ruined what was left. I also have MPB in the family, even some woman loose their hair in their 70s so I will be on finasteride for life. 

I will update with pictures as the journey progressess. Before and after OP pics attached, I am very optimistic with this surgery! 

Thanks,

Sam 

EC173137-3F69-4AC9-99E2-8E2B76639641.jpeg

E00AD7C9-705A-480D-AA37-2A64B77FBE76.jpeg

74E8F821-436D-4236-9501-9603590AC2FD.jpeg

CFE58791-7B7A-4A98-A42F-6E44D3C34F1D.jpeg

Edited by Blackweasel
adding info

2 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

How old are you?

i saw a recent dhi result from cinik that was pretty impressive.

does he still fly in a team to do the entire dhi procedure? Only thing he dies during dhi is design the hairline?

I am 25 years old. He just draws the hairline, Cinik seemed pretty busy and I was left in the hands of a young team of 3-4. In saying this they were extremely proffessional and I really dont think they couldve done anything better than they have. I also think they were from Turkey, they were chatting in turkish through the procedure. Choi pens were in rotation being loaded with grafts and passed along refilled etc.

I am thoroughly impressed and dont think the doctor himself not doing the procedure is an issue, especially considering the techs are so talented. Hope I heal well as in a month need to wear a helmet for work. Half the discomfort has already subsided over night. You also get clearly labelled meds and instructions, hotel and transfers included in the price.

We can only wait for results now, cant wait for the ugly duckling phase lol !!

Edited by Blackweasel
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I’m sure everything will be fine. The work looks clean. How many surgeries per day does cinik do?

Wouldnt know exact amount and there would be fluctuation. I was in there for 8 hours and had my team with me the whole time.

Heres my head today, no scabbing thus far. I did get a swollen head but think this is normal. I think its looking good?

D57BD2CF-10DF-45BD-941D-5D57DFCC9CEF.png

Another pic now at day 8 after 3170 grafts FUE

Im pretty happy with quick healing and hoping for good result. I was shedding with Minoxidl prior so hoping all will come together in 6 months- 1 year time. 

Started finasteride 2 months ago, Minoxidl foam  3 months, Saw palmetto oral 7 days ago + biotin and vitamin supplements. Also mixing little crushed saw palmetto and finasteride with the minoxidl foam, nothing to loose so going all out giving my hair last chance lol 

ECC7E3A1-3B0D-42FF-8DA0-606CFA93E60A.png

On 12/26/2019 at 7:35 AM, SJB91 said:

Looks great so far, I just had my procedure done yesterday. Keep up the posting!

Thanks mate,

Now feels like slowly into the ugly duckling phase.... still on 2.5mg finasteride, saw palmetto, supplements etc. 

B03E39BD-A97C-404D-BBFD-674C4D422233.png

F2A55CD0-35E4-4395-B1FD-E2B8F428B8F9.jpeg

It looks less red? I'm hoping my redness goes away soon!

13 hours ago, Blackweasel said:

Thanks mate,

Now feels like slowly into the ugly duckling phase.... still on 2.5mg finasteride, saw palmetto, supplements etc. 

B03E39BD-A97C-404D-BBFD-674C4D422233.png

F2A55CD0-35E4-4395-B1FD-E2B8F428B8F9.jpeg

Edited by SJB91

On 1/3/2020 at 7:38 PM, LonelyGraft said:

Any reason why ur on 2.5mg of fin?

Im going on a strong regimen 2.5 mg fin in 2 doses of 1.25 mg morning and before bed. Also starting dutasteride soon 0.5mg daily , ket shampoo and RU58841, I also take saw palmetto and Biotin daily + multivit.

I will give this regimen a year and if it doesnt work ill move on to stronger stuff. Dont really care about sides atm and just want my hair back. I can then lower dosages to maintain and recover libido etc but from what ive seen regrowth mostly happens with stronger regimens only. 

I want to thicken the original non transplanted area as much as possible. I am a diffuse thinner nw7 pattern and now that I have gotten my FUE done for my hairline I need to make sure MPB doesnt accelerate since im still 25 years old.

I think the crown is already slowly thickening going off daily images im taking hair also is feeling courser. I also want to research very small doses of estro if all else doesnt work and maybe cypro. 

Heres pics of my crown 2 weeks ago and now, I will continue taking pics as I go....

5FEABA24-BB2E-43D6-AC3D-B1070BD3A67E.png

77437B1F-FF35-4AC5-9914-77D0CB90E72F.png

Heres what Donor is currently looking like and also a pic of full head. I have full coverage now but with bad thinning all over which I may be anle to reverse. My hairloss started with trenbolone, an anabolic steroid 7 years ago. 

hoping for decent recovery in donor over next few weeks. I will also start dermarolling when my roller arrives in the post next week. 

Im expecting the transplanted area to thicken up in the next 4 months.

43C1FBC5-0A5A-4B50-94E3-6F63257FFD67.jpeg

6E3C7AEC-2B30-46AC-88DF-ECB5CD89A327.jpeg

Update: slowly seeing some growth on the temples from Minoxidl with added crushed finasteride tablets. I have been using for 3 months now alongside oral finasteride.

Pics attached, hopefully I keep responding and promote regrowth.

I had a super bad shed with Minoxidl and havent fully recovered yet, but this new temple growth has me excited. It also seems to be happening relatively fast but maybe im just being obsessive here. 

Ive also just purchased 15% minoxidl with finasteride and 5% spiro topical solution from Minoxidlmax. Will get on Dutasteride soon also. Will also be using Hair resto labs pro strength DHT shampoo when it arrives. 

2872C5B7-87AA-4BC6-B18F-1E49EF84E6BF.png

B0ED16B1-AC7F-4571-9CBF-F47C8713F885.jpeg

Edited by Blackweasel

• 2 weeks later...

5 weeks post op.

Shaved to low guard so as to look more normal.

There may be some shock loss but i am well recovering. Half my mid scalp hair seems a little stunted for some reason and growing slower, makes me look much balder than I really am. Still applying min 2x daily, dermarolling 0.5mm etc. Having a shaved head its easier to apply minoxidl on crown and am not looking at the mirror all the time. 

8E8428D5-6B8F-4684-8BC4-FB05B075C9F3.jpeg

AA2D2DEF-FA74-45BF-8312-596359829056.jpeg

On 1/6/2020 at 2:02 AM, Blackweasel said:

Im going on a strong regimen 2.5 mg fin in 2 doses of 1.25 mg morning and before bed. Also starting dutasteride soon 0.5mg daily , ket shampoo and RU58841, I also take saw palmetto and Biotin daily + multivit.

I will give this regimen a year and if it doesnt work ill move on to stronger stuff.

5FEABA24-BB2E-43D6-AC3D-B1070BD3A67E.png

77437B1F-FF35-4AC5-9914-77D0CB90E72F.png

STRONGER STUFF???????
Are you going to have intramuscular estrogen and progesterone?! :)

• Haha 1

Just now, duchaine said:

STRONGER STUFF???????
Are you going to have intramuscular estrogen and progesterone?! :)

Estrogen is off the books, I highly value being muscular and having a male physique with nice chest and biceps. I also really really dont want Gyno at all costs. That would really suck. Im heterosexual so dont want to look like a woman. 

I still dont know if this will work or not but there seems to be alot of tiny hairs that seem stunted and grow much smaller, maybe it just needs time. I will be trying topical spironolactone as topical gives no sides or so ive been told. I will be adding 5mg daily oral minoxidl soon but may start at 2.5mg and increase slowly. Bicatulamide is one that interests me but need more research about it, also got Cypro but dont think ill ever use it. Also dutasteride is on the way, and ill sure as hell be using that + finasteride oral and topical + topical spiro, saw palmetto, oral and topical minoxidl etc etc etc

B88FDB47-0C62-46AA-9528-FB4E725CE0F8.png

1 minute ago, duchaine said:

@Blackweasel

Maybe I'm wrong. At the moment, you are on fina 2.5 daily + data, right?
What about sides?

Im currently on 2.5mg finasteride and saw palmetto. Ive been waiting for Dutasteride to arrive for a while and am keen as hell to get on 0.5mg weekly and go up from there.

This is the second time ive taken finasteride. 1st time was when I was 18 after I destroyed my hair with anabolic steroids. I carry the guilt of causing this problem or atleast pre maturely causing it.  

It gave me erectile dysfunction the first time but I constantly thought about it 24/7. This time I couldnt care less and havent had the problem again. Im also on double the dose and some days I take more like a whole 5mg. I think the sides are really in our heads, atleast in most cases. I also crush fina and use with Minoxidl. I do have some brain fog but classic ganj* fogs me out so its the cure there, makes me extra fogged :D 

Worst sides ive had thus far are with Minoxidl as since I derma roll and apply straight after it regularly goes systematic. Ive had bloated eyes, water retention causing weight gain and black eye circles. I am probs using a little more than I should, a cap ful twice daily shouldnt be an extreme amount tho. 

I dont care about sides and really dont want to be bald. Alopecia f&$@ sucks!!!