2nd FUE Transplant to add density with Dr A at the Hair Dr Clinic UK

mikesFUEstory

14 month update after my 2nd procedure. 
My hair has stabilized and has come more softer. I use every day hair shampoo (Tresseme) every other day and conditioner once a week which will help soften the hair. I have regular haircuts around monthly to 6 weeks and Its great to be able to do that once again and a choice in styles. I have just had a haircut and here are some shots of before that cut and after. 
Dr Arshad has now advised me to now take 1mg of finasteride twice a week to keep in my system to prevent any future native hairloss. I'm thrilled with my hair transformation and strong hairline. Loving this new haircut too and think Im gonna toy with growing my hair out in this style.

PXL_20201014_213704224.MP.jpg

PXL_20201014_213631520.MP.jpg

PXL_20201017_110311677.MP.jpg

Snapchat-607827694.jpg

• Administrators

Holy crap that’s an amazing head of hair you got there.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Wowzers.

Never heard of this doctor, but will have to look into him after this.

Probably the most impressive result to come out of the UK?

He’s definitely a rising star, moderately priced too at 3 euros per graft.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:48 AM, mikesFUEstory said:

14 month update after my 2nd procedure. 
My hair has stabilized and has come more softer. I use every day hair shampoo (Tresseme) every other day and conditioner once a week which will help soften the hair. I have regular haircuts around monthly to 6 weeks and Its great to be able to do that once again and a choice in styles. I have just had a haircut and here are some shots of before that cut and after. 
Dr Arshad has now advised me to now take 1mg of finasteride twice a week to keep in my system to prevent any future native hairloss. I'm thrilled with my hair transformation and strong hairline. Loving this new haircut too and think Im gonna toy with growing my hair out in this style.

PXL_20201014_213704224.MP.jpg

PXL_20201014_213631520.MP.jpg

PXL_20201017_110311677.MP.jpg

Snapchat-607827694.jpg

Wow, considering where you started this is a life-changing result. Looks outstanding. Congrats. Sorry if I missed it, what is your current age? Were you on finasteride at all previously?

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic transformation - for anyone who has not seen OP’s 2017 Pre surgery picture, I strongly suggest to scroll back to page 2 of the thread. 

Dr A has crept up quietly on my radar this year after hearing a bit of noise surrounding his name, and I’ve seen a few very impressive patient posted results now - this being one of them. 

Big congrats OP, enjoy the mane ! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 1:17 AM, yesplease said:

Wow, considering where you started this is a life-changing result. Looks outstanding. Congrats. Sorry if I missed it, what is your current age? Were you on finasteride at all previously?

Thank you. I am currently 34 and I was not taking Finasteride previously just from when had my first procedure and continuing 

On 10/27/2020 at 5:34 PM, Curious25 said:

Absolutely fantastic transformation - for anyone who has not seen OP’s 2017 Pre surgery picture, I strongly suggest to scroll back to page 2 of the thread. 

Dr A has crept up quietly on my radar this year after hearing a bit of noise surrounding his name, and I’ve seen a few very impressive patient posted results now - this being one of them. 

Big congrats OP, enjoy the mane ! 

Thanks alot! Yeah I couldnt be happier!

Ive a right Mane now, When did Boris say Hair dressers were opening? haha 

• Like 1