Tejinder Bhatti the worst hair transplant experience and unprofessionalism!

Drhairloss

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti 

Dr. Bhatti, if you’re going to post emails, please remove personal information from the posts. While, these allegations have been made public, we don’t need to know his personal information to see the responses. 

KIndly delete the portion you feel goes against the forum's conscience.

How can you have a person anonymously slander my reputation here and blackmail me on this platform without talking to him privately  and getting to the root of the problem?

This is unacceptable to me.

Would you please show how did I blackmail you ?! 

You are slandering your fake reputation yourself with this attitude. Please take a moment and think, how are patients supposed to trust you if only a negative feedback means to you all of this. 

Consent and patient confidentiality Dr, buy a book and try to read :)

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

KIndly delete the portion you feel goes against the forum's conscience.

How can you have a person anonymously slander my reputation here and blackmail me on this platform without talking to him privately  and getting to the root of the problem?

This is unacceptable to me.

We want to keep a fair and objective forum. If you have any information of blackmail please send it to me in private message. We do not tolerate any form of extortion or blackmail.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

@Drhairloss

How did you pay? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin-Moderator 

I paid cash, and obviously he does not give receipts in his clinic, that's why came up now with this silly joke. 

I also paid for the medications and got no receipts, did I take it and ran ?! 

I did a follow up every day during my stay, would he do a follow up for a patient who did not pay for surgery?

In his last email speaking about the hotel expenses, it is obvious I had no remaining bills, he should have thought twice before this childish accusations. 

New patients going to him, should take care to insist taking receipts, even if he refuses or asks for extra money. In India if they give you receipts, they are supposed to pay taxes !  

Edited by Drhairloss

• Administrators

Here’s what I have gathered so far, there was a disagreement with the “discount” the patient was upset at having to pay a deposit (I had to pay one and I’d be surprised if a surgeon didn’t). Talking about the age of the nurses really has no significance and is a moot point IMO.

The sedative issue, perhaps strikes more since OP is a doctor. Me personally I didn’t really question my surgeon in regards to the pills I was taking. But maybe I should idk. Thus far, Dr. Bhatti has claimed there’s been a lack of payment and no proof of payment can be produced. 

This is all very muddled and honestly a lot of mud slinging for no real reason.  This is not within the normal scope of what we deal with here. In my opinion, finances matters very little when it comes to a precious donor. 

View my thread

10 minutes ago, Drhairloss said:

@Melvin-Moderator 

I paid cash, and obviously he does not give receipts in his clinic, that's why came up now with this silly joke. 

I also paid for the medications and got no receipts, did I take it and ran ?! 

I did a follow up every day during my stay, would he do a follow up for a patient who did not pay for surgery?

In his last email speaking about the hotel expenses, it is obvious I had no remaining bills, he should have thought twice before this childish accusations. 

New patients going to him, should take care to insist taking receipts, even if he refuses or asks for extra money. In India if they give you receipts, they are supposed to pay taxes !  

This is another slander.

You are speaking to the doctor who pays the highest tax in India in the field of hair restoration. And this can be proved.

I wonder if any patient of mine till date has not been given a receipt.

If you had paid money, you would have surely insisted on a receipt.

Are you so naive? No, you aren't!

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

This is another slander.

You are speaking to the doctor who pays the highest tax in India in the field of hair restoration. And this can be proved.

I wonder if any patient of mine till date has not been given a receipt.

If you had paid money, you would have surely insisted on a receipt.

Are you so naive? No, you aren't!

This seems odd, was there a promise to pay? How was he able to leave without fully paying? 

@Lennney

were you given a receipt? This is a big accusation and I agree if proven false this is no doubt slander.

View my thread

@Melvin-Moderator just to prove he is a liar. He said I refused to pay the deposit

here is the receipt of transfer of 200 USD

That's what I was speaking about would he let a patient leave with no payment and make follow up for him every day. Would he never ask for his remaining money per email or phone !!! what a childish lie, he is not that naive, isnt he ?!

bhatti receipt.jpg

Edited by Drhairloss

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Drhairloss said:

@Melvin-Moderator just to prove he is a liar. He said I refused to pay the deposit

here is the receipt of transfer of 200 USD

That's what I was speaking about would he let a patient leave with no payment and make follow up for him every day. Would he never ask for his remaining money per email or phone !!! what a childish lie, he is not that naive, isnt he ?!

bhatti receipt.jpg

Where did he say you did not pay for the deposit? I re-read his statements and don’t see it. As far as I’m aware, he states you have a pending balance that you want waived and is the reason why you’ve posted this topic. 

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Do you have any emails or documentation discussing the unpaid balance? 

View my thread

16 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This seems odd, was there a promise to pay? How was he able to leave without fully paying? 

@Lennney

were you given a receipt? This is a big accusation and I agree if proven false this is no doubt slander.

Hi Melvin, I am to board a flight at 12 noon, 10 minutes from now. The office will share the details of pending payments with Shera my representative, who I will request to post  here. I will be away till Monday.

Only my representative shall be continuing this thread on my behalf.

• Administrators
Just now, Dr Tejinder Bhatti said:

Hi Melvin, I am to board a flight at 12 noon, 10 minutes from now. The office will share the details of pending payments with Shera my representative, who I will request to post  here. I will be away till Monday.

Only my representative shall be continuing this thread on my behalf.

Thank you Dr. Bhatti, 

If proven to be true with evidence. This will not be tolerated at all. 

I’ve made it crystal clear to our community that we will not stand for any form of extortion. 

View my thread

I am a recent patient of Darling Buds Clinic. After reading this (for lack of a better word) *rant*, the only thing I can say is take EVERYTHING this guy says, then make it say exactly the OPPOSITE and you will have a very clear and objective view of Dr. Bhatti's clinic. I have had medical treatment both in the US and in Thailand and every treatment I received in these 2 countries does not even come close to the professionalism and consideration I received from Dr. Bhatti and his staff. I don't like the overused word "unbelievable," but it was very close to this, it was so good. It's hard to say which aspect of treatment was the best, but one of the most notable aspects of everything I experienced is that the nurses and even Dr. Bhatti himself, unlike *every* medical procedure or appointment I've ever had in the US, go out of their way to make sure you do not have to sit waiting and wondering "What's going to happen next and WHEN?" I truly believe this patient is not merely exaggerating but actually LYING when he says he had to wait on Dr. Bhatti's staff. Even when I arrived at the airport the driver was waiting for me, making certain that I did not have to wait for one(1) minute for anything. And this consideration was reflected throughout the whole procedure until the time the driver once again dropped me off at the airport for my return home. I must say that my first impression of what this patient was saying is that it was a complete hoax and that he never was a patient at ALL. But after seeing the pics, I truly believe that this is a setup. IOW, I think that Dr. Bhatti is so good and has such excellent results, and since the business of hair transplantation has become so cutthroat, somebody put him up to this to tarnish the reputation of Darling Buds Clinic. Once again, take EVERYTHING this patient says, then choose the OPPOSITE adjectives to describe Darling Buds Clinic and you will get a very accurate assessment of what to expect if you should choose to be treated by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and his staff. I am such a recent patient that time has not lapsed long enough to see my final results, but if I have to give an assessment based on professionalism and care and consideration of patients, on a 1-10 scale I will have to give Darling Buds Clinic a 10+. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, winnenruss said:

I am a recent patient of Darling Buds Clinic. After reading this (for lack of a better word) *rant*, the only thing I can say is take EVERYTHING this guy says, then make it say exactly the OPPOSITE and you will have a very clear and objective view of Dr. Bhatti's clinic. I have had medical treatment both in the US and in Thailand and every treatment I received in these 2 countries does not even come close to the professionalism and consideration I received from Dr. Bhatti and his staff. I don't like the overused word "unbelievable," but it was very close to this, it was so good. It's hard to say which aspect of treatment was the best, but one of the most notable aspects of everything I experienced is that the nurses and even Dr. Bhatti himself, unlike *every* medical procedure or appointment I've ever had in the US, go out of their way to make sure you do not have to sit waiting and wondering "What's going to happen next and WHEN?" I truly believe this patient is not merely exaggerating but actually LYING when he says he had to wait on Dr. Bhatti's staff. Even when I arrived at the airport the driver was waiting for me, making certain that I did not have to wait for one(1) minute for anything. And this consideration was reflected throughout the whole procedure until the time the driver once again dropped me off at the airport for my return home. I must say that my first impression of what this patient was saying is that it was a complete hoax and that he never was a patient at ALL. But after seeing the pics, I truly believe that this is a setup. IOW, I think that Dr. Bhatti is so good and has such excellent results, and since the business of hair transplantation has become so cutthroat, somebody put him up to this to tarnish the reputation of Darling Buds Clinic. Once again, take EVERYTHING this patient says, then choose the OPPOSITE adjectives to describe Darling Buds Clinic and you will get a very accurate assessment of what to expect if you should choose to be treated by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and his staff. I am such a recent patient that time has not lapsed long enough to see my final results, but if I have to give an assessment based on professionalism and care and consideration of patients, on a 1-10 scale I will have to give Darling Buds Clinic a 10+. 

Lol u gotta be kidding me right? Joined just to post this? I bet you’re going to disappear now forever

• Haha 2

To sum up, why this guy is unprofessional, a liar and knows nothing about ethics:

He posted the proof they sedated me without my consent, with the feedback form !

He wrote here I had thrombosed veins, which made them shave my hand ! A pic of my hands can simply prove he is a liar.

He said I blackmailed him, the admin asked him for a proof, he said he is leaving !

He posted my pictures and personal information without my consent, which is against medical ethics, patient consent and confidentiality. This also threatens any other patients if they disagree with him.

He mentioned I refused to pay a deposit (then he removed it later), I posted the receipt of bank transfer.

In response to this post, he said I did not pay for surgery, and I had no money !!! (who believes the doctor who insists to take a deposit for booking, accepts to perform surgery, does the follow up everyday and drives you to the airport without taking his money :D

This claim is simply because he knows he does not give receipts. Here is something even better: a screenshot from the last conversation between me and his clinic manager, stating I paid the total of 2000 USD for surgery.

I tried many times to tell him take my post as a constructive feedback to change his behaviour and unprofessional practice with other patients, but he thought he is smart and insisted on defending himself by these childish lies!

I would like to ask the admins for actions against this unethical doctor because of his direct accusations and lies. Does anyone find his behaviour accepted in this forum?! do you find his attitude here safe for other patients?! He should be ashamed from himself instead of acting like a smartass. What kind of confidence does he grow with patients and what kind of top clinic is this !

Bhatti, try to be a man and apologize, at least for the members and the admin that you tried to fool.

2000 USD payment whatsapp.png

• Administrators

Guys,

I’ve been alerted by another Bhatti patient a legitimate one who posts here all the time, and is not affiliated that he received two receipts. This patient said he wasn’t provided any, why he wouldn’t ask for one I don’t know.

I’ve also been provided an email exchange that shows the patient was clearly unhappy at some of the concerns he shared, but also about the fact that he has to pay for his hotel stay, which he claims was part of their deal. 

Based on Bhatti’s reply he didn’t apologize for the patient’s unhappiness with waiting etc. This might’ve solved the issues, but I honestly feel OP was mad he had to pay for his hotel stay. 

Frankly, this has been a circus that has taken hours of my time trying to make this community a better place for patients and physicians. All of this for a few hundred dollars seems ludicrous, but I think Dr. Bhatti could’ve handled this a lot better I will be speaking with him privately. 

At this point, this sideshow has gone on long enough and I’ve wasted enough time on this. I’m locking it so the community sees my response and conclusion. If at some point I’m provided with inarguable facts and evidence as opposed to “hearsay” I will re-open the thread. 

Now lets focus back on what’s important RESULTS! 

• Like 6

View my thread