Tejinder Bhatti the worst hair transplant experience and unprofessionalism!

Drhairloss

I had 2 previous surgeries in different clinics in Turkey. This time I decided to contact Bhatti at Darlingbuds clinic and I was surprised how quick and friendly he was in his responses, this has been changing directly after they received the money!

I tried to contact him 2 years ago but he gave me a price that was out of my budget. This time I asked him about the advertised summer discounts on his website. He agreed on it and discussed 2000 grafts/2000USD. Since I wanted to arrange my budget, I asked him directly what else other than 2000 USD should I pay and he clearly answered: the medications (minoxidil, finasteride and Biotin).

I also told him that I am concerned I travel for a long flight home after surgery and I would like to stay until the grafts are in place for 3 more nights, and his answer was we have a Villa which will cost me 2500 rp the first night and 1500 for each night stay.

Now the journey began, he insisted of paying a deposit and a whole struggle with it until I did the transfer through Western Union. How comes you book the flight tickets and get the visa to India and the Dr still does not trust you and insist on money transfer ! shouldn’t there be more confidence in the patients who are supposed to trust you for their look forever !

The funny thing is that they call themselves ‘’top’’ clinic ! they might be a top clinic in India, but for God’s sake you can never call yourself a top clinic with these unprofessional behaviours:

1st) on the first day, I arrived at 9 am and kept waiting until 1:00 pm ! you could have simply told the patient that he will meet the doctor in 4-5 hours, so I could have went to the hotel to take a rest and a shower after more than 10 hours flight.-

2nd) The very young nurses (18-20 years old) began to ask me few questions, than one came to take the blood sample:’’Give me your hand please’’ and suddenly, I found my hand shaved ! I was surprised and shocked actually which made me say nothing until she finished taking the blood sample. I have been myself a doctor in practice in Europe for almost 10 years and it was the first time for me to see something like this !

When she finished I explained: there is usually no need to shave all the patients’ hand to look for veins, especially if they are not hairy like me ! there are also no veins around the webareas or at the wrist, so why did you shave it ! and if you would need to, at least warn me or take a verbal consent ! Shaving a patient hand with no verbal consent!!! We are not dolls here travelling to India for freshly graduated nurses and technicians!  can this ever happen in a top clinic ?!

3rd) In theatres, another nurse approached with a syringe and told me give me your hand please. I asked her what will she give me in my veins and her answer was: just antibiotics. I definitely could not refuse and take the risk of infection, even if in my previous surgeries oral tablets were only recommended. 10 minutes later, I found myself loosing control and drowsy ! I realised something wrong was going on, I could not speak nor elevate my arm ! Fishy ideas came to my head from those horror movies of organs transplant market ! spending too much efforts to say something: I could finally say: what is going on with me, what did you give me !

The doctor said it is sedative to relax !

For God’s sake, isn’t it the patient’s right to know before he gets sedated !

Imagine yourself in a foreign country alone, someone is telling you I am giving you antibiotics and few minutes later you realise they were trying to sedate you !  Can this ever happen in a top clinic ?!

I have been asked to fill a feedback form in theatre ! I was opening my eyes barely to write this down and mention the previous points in the feedback form. However, I was sure they were just expecting only some positive comments under sedation, such these that they post themselves or through their representatives online on the forums.

4th) Surgery was done, I have been asked to go and pay the number of grafts, and yes, directly after the operation and the effect of sedation still in my blood !

I found the manager taking the calculator and asking me to pay for a 199…grafts (no one ever counts after a doctor, you go do surgery because you trust him so I would simply pay whatever she says.

Than she asked for a huge number of money ! I was surprised ! what? The doctor gave me a the summer discount he advertised about and we confirmed it is with 1 USD/graft.

She said no, no one informed me this ! I insisted and said I can send you his confirmation email and this is what I did. Few minutes talk of her with the doctor and she came back to say: okay but you should pay even more because we harvested about 600 beard grafts and the rest from scalp, while my deal was about 1500 scalp and 500 beard !

I took the calculator again and tried to explain as a math teacher at school: alright, you are trying to tell me beard grafts are more expensive and I should pay more than our deal, right?

The deal was 1500 scalp +500 beard=2000 grafts= 2000USD

Can we make mathematics here for you and for the Dr: if this was the deal, how much is the scalp graft? She answered 1 USD.

If this was also the deal and I repeated the equation above, how much would a beard graft cost? She answered 1 USD. I said OKAY ! thanks and I paid the rest of money and left !

5th) I previously asked the doctor if I need to pay anything over the 2000 USD to manage my budget and bring money with me as I have been advised not to use the credit cards often in India, and he mentioned the medications will cost me 6000 rp=85 USD.

The funny thing about the pricing here ! on his website it is stated 2700 rp ! that’s the double, but alright I went to the clinic and asked for the medications and they ask me to pay for 600 rp more (again, I had to show his email )!

At the end, didn’t they know the prices are already written on the boxes ! Patients can also buy them from pharmacies with half of the price ! Then, when you charge patients more for medications, you are not growing confidence my dears !

6th) I was planning to stay in the Villa they own for 3 nights for recovery, as some patients advised in the forums not to travel very soon. I asked clearly how much will this cost and he replied. During my stay, some of his staff advised me better to stay at the hotel to be able to go for follow up and because the weather is very rainy in the mountains. I thought it is a better idea and I went to the hotel to confirm the extent of my stay for 3 more nights. The receptionist asked me: will this be on the clinic as the previous 3 nights, I told him no, the extent is on me.

During the check out, surprisingly, I found the receptionist asking me to pay for 6 nights ! I told him there must be a mistake would you please call the clinic. He said, they called the hotel 2 days ago and asked to make the whole bill on me ! Now again disappointed and trying to explain: how comes you decide that without telling me ! I called the clinic and now began the negotiations that took us over 45 minutes to explain again and send screenshots from my conversations with the doctor. I was supposed to be in the airport in 1 hour !

I later gave up and decided to send the Dr an email to tell him, the people in his clinic are destroying his reputation because they sound they are ripping patients off every time and now I have this problem with the hotel again.

The doctor’s reply was now never expected ! He knows everything and the deal was with no hotel and no villa accommodation and referring to this by and email he sent me after we agreed on the price before and confirmed the prices of the extra stay saying: no frills! Now, I realised my fault ! I try to explain to him and I am not asking for anyone to pay for my extra stay, I am paying myself for it but this was already after what was called in our conversations ‘’the free stay’’ at hotel !

He than asks me to send him our deal to refer for it, even after I did he says I did not clearly say you have a 3 nights stay. He ends up by saying: we have no obligation ! no obligation !?

After 2 hours waiting for each reply that took them 15 min, I was about to miss my flight ! The clinic manager, texted me to blackmail me:  The driver has to leave for another patient now ! which means you pay or we leave you !

If I was wrong, why didn’t you say there will be no free stay when I asked you for the price after free stay !? why didn’t you mention there will be a cost of ... for the hotel when I asked what else should I pay ? He asked me did you pay for the villa ?!? why would I pay for the villa if I did not stay in it and stayed in the hotel ! We are not in a bazar here to bargain for God’s sake !

It was not about the 100 USD extra they asked me for, it was about the feeling someone is trying to rip you off, it is about principles and you should keep your deals, top clinic !!! I decided to pay the money and go get my flight. The guys in the hotel were very polite and decent, I bet they understand the situation very well but they could do nothing to me. The clinic is one of their best customers for sure and they do not want to loose them !

7th) I received from the doctor the most unprofessional and weird email with all wrong comments. It is written everywhere ‘’we don’t just grow hair, we grow confidence’’ ! How comes you lie and want to grow confidence !?

He mentioned the number of grafts was more than 2000 and it costed me more but I had no money and they did not broach the topic ! How naïve is this?! The number of grafts was less than 2000 with only few (as they wrote in the discharge letter, he did not spend 1 minute to revise this nor expected I had a copy of it) and I am the one who left the change !

He tried to say because you are a doctor, we made a discount for you and this was the first time to be done !!!

For God’s sake, the price is advertised on your website it is not a favour. I also did not mention my profession until we made the deal and I told him I am booking the flight !

The funny thing that he did not know nor expect: the patients can meet online or in person. I have met few patients who got better offer online but I did not bargain about the price because I know my case was not an easy one and also because that is not what I would expect from a reputed clinic.

He did not also expect I would meet 2 patients during my stay in the city, both had better offers. One with 61 rp/graft and one with 1 USD but with all extras as transportations to airport, medications, 3 nights stay at hotel etc… One of them, told me he had the same problem asking for more money than his deal with the doctor until he met him and clarified ! seems like there is usually a try, whatever we can get from you extra.

Even after I knew this, I never asked for anything out of our deal, I went myself to pay for the medications and for my extra stay ! because this is what should have been done.

8th, 9th and 10th) Please do not call yourself a top clinic ! It is still very early for my results to be seen so I cannot mention any comments on it to be fair. Most of the staff are friendly but they lack of professionalism in dealing with patients. This could be the difference in the standards in European vs Indian top clinics.

In general, top clinics do never act like this. The previously mentioned fatal mistakes are never in the criteria of top clinics.

Conclusions:

it is no surprise Turkey is number one in the market of hairtransplant surgeries, even small clinics are acting more professional than what I have seen in Chandigarh !

If you are from middle to low income country, they are expecting you to bargain and give you good prices. But if you are European or American, they will obviously rip you off. I got a this offer when he asked me about my decent origin (as middle eastern) but once I mentioned there I work in Europe, pricing and deals became suddenly different and they cancelled their booking of the hotel without warning me !

If you are used to be treated with dignity, respect and know patients’ right you’d better stay away from this clinic who sedates you saying it is just antibiotics and shave your hand and arm for no reasonable reason without warning you !

There is obviously no deals or promises to be kept there, they will give you a good offer and try to convince you it has never been given to anyone else because you are their favourite patient to encourage you to travel, and once you are there let us rip you off !

I should expect some of his representatives or his staff to comment and report this post, but I won’t care much because I should have smelled something fishy before my trip from the huge amount of money he spends on the online marketing to remove negative comments and push positive comments up.

There was no single sorry for all these previous comments that I received ! they usually have reasons, because they do not make mistakes, because they are on top (as they call themselves) what an arrogant and unprofessional attitude !

Doctors who became on top, as they call themselves because of these forums should not forget they became rich because of patients and should not break patients’ confidence for few extra dollars.

20190810_094719.jpg

Edited by Drhairloss

These kind of comments were expected, but please take another look at the post. 

I am not trashing anyone here, I am speaking about my own experience and the unprofessional behaviour in the practice of the clinic. What kind of evidence are you speaking about, I don't know if you will be able to bring the Indian nurse who sedated me without my consent but you can ask the clinic about this, if they can deny !  Do you also want to see a picture of my shaved hand ! there are no other side of stories in unprofessional practice and consenting the patient.

Edited by Drhairloss

Pictures of your hair pre and post op. Also pictures of you being at the Bhatti clinic.

I respect that it can be frustrating to see a response like mine if you are telling the truth. But without a track record of a poster and without pictures, a text is just a text and can be written by anyone with an agenda.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

You are a doctor in Europe for 10 years and you have to look for a discount on a hair transplant? 

I was also confused about this.  I feel that people who fly to get these bargain basement prices are all playing Russian roulette.  I doubt a doctor of ten years would do this. 

With that said, if everything in the post is accurate (I didn't make it to the end to be honest), I truly feel for you man, it sounds like a terrible experience.  Do you have any photos to share? 

yes, It is actually BjornBorg, especially if you are expecting any fake profiles from his clinic or anyone from his representatives to try to get rid of negative posts on the forums. They pay a lot for the marketing, as you know.

You should put in consideration that trying to defend any negative behaviour or attack any review on this forum is not for the benefit of the members here and this can encourage some doctors to continue in their arrogant attitude while dealing with the patients as dolls.

I am okay to prove anything, feel free to contact me you or the admins here. I also did not mention anything about the results because it is still very early to be fair. 

MrZennie, the experience is terrible to be honest as I mentioned, especially there was no single apology from the side of the clinic. However, it is my first week so I cannot complaint about the results, and I hope i won't.

Edited by Drhairloss

Hi @Drhairloss

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Regardless of our different choices of doctors, at the end of the day, all of us are in the same boat (I.e. hairloss sufferers who are taking the plunge to get a HT, in order to improve our image and future), and so it's always saddening to see any HT patient that didn't have anything other than a smooth, pleasant, and positive experience. 

Whilst I have seen threads by patients of various doctors and clinics who aren't 100% satisfied with the end result of the HT (after 12 months), it's definitely rare to see immediate post-op reviews in which patients are not pleased with the professionalism of the doctor, team of techs, or bring the ethics of the clinic into question;

As one of the mods (Melvin, I think) has already mentioned via a separate thread, there are fake members who have very little purpose here other than to slate competing clinics or doctors/clinics who they hold a grudge against.

I'm certainly in no position to even suggest that anything you've stated is untrue (and nor can I, for that matter, rule out any possibilities of genuine misunderstandings or lapses in communication at any point), and if you can establish (to the forum mods, at least) that you did have a HT with Dr Bhatti, then of course, you ought to be heard. Similarly, even Dr Bhatti and his team ought to be able to present their side of the story. 

In the few instances I've seen whereby a HTN recommended doctor's/clinic's professionalism and/or ethics have been brought into question, the patient has sent to evidence of their communications and agreements to one of the mods, who then got in contact with the doctor/clinic, in order to establish what genuinely did or didn't go wrong, and if applicable, bring about a new agreement to put right any wrongs.

Hopefully one of the mods can see if the same can be done in your case.

Hello @LeftHook

Thanks for your reply. I posted the picture of the front of clinic after BjornBorg asked for it. 

I also have no problem if anyone of the mods wants to contact me. I doubt the clinic will have any other side of the stories because most of the points are documented from deal with the doctor, from the number of grafts etc, as I have previously described. There was no single apology from their side about any of the previously mentioned behaviours, that's why I mentioned we should be careful while trying to attack any negative comments about clinics who pay a lot for their marketing, as this will only work against the benefits of the members and it will keep the owners of the clinics more arrogant in their behaviour and their attitude will definitely get worst with other patients. This could be seen when they did not even accept my feedback nor apologized for sedating me without consent !!!

My post aims to warn patients about what they are expected to face during their HT in India and for other clinics who should put these behaviours in consideration.

Edited by Drhairloss

(No, I am not reporting this Post, Dr Al-B.

You forgot to mention you are a part time hair transplant doctor yourself!)

After over a 100 cordial mail exchanges and numerous phone calls since 2017 (before his Turkey procedures) and a difficult revision procedure meticulously done, this is what the Clinic gets in return! Slander and blackmail for unpaid bills.

However, it is not that I was not expecting this esp. from a patient like him who still has an unpaid bill. We have been waiting for him to transfer the remaining amount and he chooses to blackmail us.

Also, there is a reason we ask for an advance for confirming a booking, and we do not ask much- just USD 200. He was not willing to part with it.

He did tell me he was a doctor (wanting a professional courtesy) after which I gave him the Summer Offer of a dollar a graft from scalp (not body). The sequence is there in the email thread which I will post if anyone wants me to. (This has to have the express permission of the moderators of the Forum.)

Pending that, I am just posting this patient’s comments the day after the procedure. Since we did not part bill him before the procedure on his request, the whole list of complaints and unfulfilled promises emerged gradually over the 5 days he was in Chandigarh after his procedure.

To say that I charge patients differently is a blatant lie since all patients this month have paid what is listed on the website unless it is an old patient who gets a small discount of 10%.

As far as not taking verbal consent for inserting an intravenous line goes, the girls sometimes presume that since the consent to shave the area while putting the IV line in difficult cases has been signed, they just mention it before doing the shave. All his veins were thrombosed and it was a real effort to find a vein. All staff are over 25. Being in the medical profession he should know the entry level to a nursing degree is 18 years. The earliest one becomes a qualified nurse is 22.

Also I am posting his pictures of 2 previously done procedures at his partner’s clinic in Turkey. I will post more later. This is why his ‘doctors’ there are #1. So much scarring in the donor that it is plastered and stuck to the cranium. He should have chosen a better Turkey clinic for himself. There are good ones there too.

For such a difficult revision case he has been bargaining to not pay even the rock-bottom discounted price quoted.

I have all of this patient’s e-mails with me which can be forwarded on this forum if the moderator permits.

Both previous procedures done at rock bottom rates in technician clinics with hotel stay, airfare, food and transportation thrown in!

We at Darling Bus Clinic take great pride in our work and this is borne out of years of dedicated hard work & single minded passion. Patients mean the world to us and we go the extra mile to care for them in every which way we can. If there were a patient who genuinely could not pay the amount due, we would have helped him out. However, this guy has been given a huge discount, and he is a practising doctor!

This case here is an aberration.

jh.JPG

jh2.JPG

jh33.jpg

• Like 1

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti

I am impressed how can you reply without even an apology from what I have experienced during my stay! but also with an insist of spreading lies !

First of all I am not a HT surgeon, so thanks for the wrong information :D

What bills didn't i pay Dr ?! Didn't you receive the whole amount of the transplant surgery of 2000 USD and the 85 USD for medications  ?! (that cost a lot less than this) This also easy to be proven, please think twice before you reply.

You should have thought about a better lie for the veins ! You mentioned my veins were difficult and thrombosed !!! alright, this is very easy to be proven by a picture of my both hands, the one that was shaved and the other one (didn't you think about this :) . My veins are visible and palpable for a beginner ! and this was not my concern, you should understand patients' rights and safe medical practice, but it seems you are not aware of it until now.  Your nurse was more brave than you, because she simply said I am sorry, instead of defending a mistake with lies !

What kind of blackmail is this ! You should understand that posting a comment which is not positive regarding your behaviour and practice or a simple feedback is never counted as blackmailing ! 

Allow me to tell you again, your attitude is still very unprofessional trying to continue defending any mistakes from the side of your clinic by lies is not brave nor professional.

By the way, thanks for the pictures, I asked you to send them to me after surgery but you never did :)

I hope you take this post as a constructive feedback for your practice with other patients in the future and stop defending yourself with such an attitude.

Edited by Drhairloss

1 hour ago, transplantedphil said:

I found this a bit tough to follow to be honest, but isn't it unethical/potentially illegal for a Dr to post a patient's image without written consent?

He is just proving my point not defending himself actually ! I bet they know nothing about consent, safe practice and patient confidentiality. I do not know what did the pictures add to the post, I mentioned already I had 2 previous surgeries, I also refused to speak about results to be fair because I said it is too early. But to be honest, I was waiting for the pictures myself :) The feedback form he posted also proved what I mentioned. Obviously, I can't read my own handwriting from filling this form under the effect of sedation, but it is obvious that I wrote the previously mentioned points and it could be easily read that I wrote ''about cannula and sedation, also patient consent and professionalism for ethical reasons'' !  So again he is just proving my point 

So, it seems they are acting like if you dont praise us you are an enemy ! that's a childish attitude not a professional one. 

Edited by Drhairloss
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

@Drhairloss

Do you have any pre and post-op pictures of your first two results? What was your goal? Sorry to hear you’re unhappy 🙁 

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti

You have my permission to post the emails. That said, I feel that a telephone call directly with the patient may be a better alternative. Dr. Bhatti, if you post anything with the patients personal information please make sure you remove the personal information first before posting. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Drhairloss said:

These kind of comments were expected, but please take another look at the post. 

I am not trashing anyone here, I am speaking about my own experience and the unprofessional behaviour in the practice of the clinic. What kind of evidence are you speaking about, I don't know if you will be able to bring the Indian nurse who sedated me without my consent but you can ask the clinic about this, if they can deny !  Do you also want to see a picture of my shaved hand ! there are no other side of stories in unprofessional practice and consenting the patient.

Maybe a copy of the email vs a receipt of the bill(s) you were charged. 

@jj51702  the post of @BjornBorg was to prove I had surgery in this clinic. I think now, the Dr answered himself and posted already the pictures he was asking about.

@Melvin-Moderator thanks for your comment. The goal was to cover the crown and increase the density on the hairline.

I mailed him already with all these points, first I received unexplained defense like what you could read in his comment, than he began to lie about the number of grafts, than reasons behind the mistakes of his team etc... 

He mentioned I blackmailed him, that is something that he is supposed to prove or take it back ! 

Edited by Drhairloss

honestly,  I think u getting urself too worked up for a few hundred dollars ..  u a doctor n u are complaining about minor things .. like the shaving of the arm etc .. it’s like who cares ? U getting surgery on ur head n u complaining about ur arm getting shaved .. 

n the waiting also .. if u were waiting that long why didn’t u ask someone when they are ready to meet u .. instead of sitting there getting pissed off for hours .. I think u already set urself up for a bad experience..

If u r this mad with doctor Bhatti without seeing ur results yet ..

i wonder how Were u to the last doctor that did ur first two transplants ? Did u get mad at him? Because I be totally pissed at ur previous doctor .. dude messed ur donor up n u got poor growth along with it. That’s the guy u should focus ur energy on.  

Word of advice doctor ( friends don’t let friends do surgery on each other )

Edited by Legend007
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Legend007 for your comment

I was not mad the last time actually even if I did not have great results because it was my choice and the doctors were acting with a professional way.

Maybe you find these are minor things,  but for others they are not. Is it a minor thing if you are told it is just antibiotics, then you find yourself sedated ?! 

Maybe someone else would mind if a nurse says give me your hand and shave it. The problem is not only here, but Bhatti came to defend himself with a childish lie saying I had thrombosed veins !

I did not care much about the few extra dollars, I cared about how they were trying to get them. At the end, I emailed him and said I considered them fell from my pocket or I tipped your staff with them. But his reply is now I had bills and I did not pay !!!

It is a behaviour of a beginner not a professional one, and some of these problems about consent are fatal mistakes in medical practice. 

Bhatti is not a friend, and not an enemy. I dont care if this post stays or gets removed, He just needs to grow up and try to improve his practice and behaviour with other patients or stop calling himself ''top clinic''.  I hope you could get my point.

Edited by Drhairloss

11 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Maybe a copy of the email vs a receipt of the bill(s) you were charged. 

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for the permission to post emails. Contents of 2017 communication are in the post below. 

This matter has to be sorted out here itself since he is the one who started the thread to blackmail my practice. Lest forum members get suspicious and believe his statement that matters get sorted out underhand on this forum! And this is a common feeling the members have and he has sought to take advantage of.

I have tried explaining to this patient several times that the 3 day cost (the only issue he had) for the hotel is not on us. 

This is not the core issue, however. He needs me to waive off the amount pending from him. And this I will not do!

The entire conversation with this client has been on mail and there is no way he can escape it. He is just bargaining. And every time I post he edits the content of his previous post here on this thread. 

Never come across a doctor who will behave this way. We were totally caught unawares.

I am copying his first email to my representative Shera in Aug 30, 2017 and Shera's reply to him in great detail (after this I will post a tabulated page to show the whole conversation in one document ever since he again contacted this year)-

Dear 

Thanks again for contacting me with regards to your interest in a further hair restoration surgery following your initial surgery of 3500 grafts in Turkey 3 years ago.

After examining your photos, Dr Bhatti has noticed that you have been clearly over-harvested in your last procedure.

Therefore the scalp will need to be dealt with care and Dr Bhatti does not feel he will be able to extract more than 1200-1500 scalp grafts. However, Dr Bhatti will try to get as many grafts from the scalp as possible without compromising your donor area any further.

Dr Bhatti also mentioned that SMP could improve the look of your donor area even with your present condition, I can discuss this with you further if need be.

Besides the scalp grafts, Dr Bhatti will be able to harvest 600-800 beard grafts from the underside shadow area of your chin and a further 200 grafts from your chest area.

That’s potentially 2500 grafts which should give you good density along the hairline and mid scalp with the remaining grafts to be used for the crown if available. Again graft placement can be discussed further.

The procedure itself will be completed in a day.

You are requested to visit the clinic for a post-op consultation a day before the procedure date where Dr Bhatti will assess you in person and then agree and finalise the proposed surgery, discuss the hairline/proposed procedure and answer any further queries in person.

At all times you will be accompanied to the clinic by a member of staff until you feel you are comfortable venturing out on your own. At the clinic you are very likely to meet up with other patients and find a friend or two to share your experience with. When I was there, patients were from Singapore, London and Colorado. If you wish I could try to hook you up with other patients there so you can share your experiences.

Moving onto the costs, the premium package will include pick-up and drop off from Chandigarh airport and other extras detailed in the link below,

http://www.darlingbudsindia.com/hair-transplant-cost

You will also find a live currency convertor on that page.

So assuming that Dr Bhatti completes the full 1500 scalp grafts and 1000 beard/chest grafts as recommended, the actual procedure costs will be as follows,

Costings

Please note that all prices are governed by the current exchange rate at the time of payment. As such the price in Indian Rupees will always take precedence over other currencies.

Premium Package

The total cost for the Premium package will be 351,050 Indian Rupees which currently equates to €4,588.37.

A 20% deposit of 70,210 Indian Rupees currently €917.67 is required to book the procedure date and the subsequent amount of 280,840 Indian Rupees currently €3,670.70 is to be paid prior to the procedure being carried out usually at the post consultation stage a day before surgery.

NB The quoted Euro values are valid for 5 days only, due to fluctuating currency exchange rates.

The deposit amount is required to book the procedure date. It is highly likely that a preferred date will be taken by another patient if you do not pay a confirmation deposit in time. It is highly advisable to only book flights once a date is agreed. 

It is acceptable to settle the bill in either currency. Credit and Debit cards are accepted but you may want to clear with your bank or credit card company first. Also, please check the charges, there is a 2.5% charge on some credit cards. There is no longer an option to pay in cash due to India’s new strict monetary rules.

If for any reason, the number of grafts utilised are less than proposed, then you will be refunded that amount post procedure, if you utilise more grafts then the final bill will be adjusted to reflect this.

Medications, Pre-existing conditions and Inoculations.

Also it would be wise to consult your GP/doctor who will advise of any inoculation you will require before visiting India.

Getting to Chandigarh

Airport pick-up and drop off from Chandigarh airport will be arranged with one of Dr Bhatti's drivers, this is included in the premium package. I will need your flight details and a good clear recent facial picture for the taxi pick-up sign the driver will hold up at arrivals.

If you decide to fly to Delhi, then airport pick-up from there will be an additional €45, it is a 4-5 hour drive to Chandigarh, so unless you really feel you would like to experience Indian roads at least once in your lifetime then it may be wiser to arrange a connecting flight to Chandigarh for a little extra.

You will be able to arrange the connecting flight from the UK or online. (See https://book.goindigo.in/, www.spicejet.com)  Carriers that have been used recently by patients include Air India, Emirates, Virgin/Jet Airways and KLM. You may want to avoid school holidays to avoid paying hiked up prices for your journey.

Another essential thing you will need is a flight pillow, this will especially come in handy when sleeping post op night, you can usually pick these up at supermarkets, chemists or Amazon (see link below).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008RVNTMK/ref=twister_B008V9LR9U?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Drugs

The following drugs are recommended ;

Minoxidil 5mg Foam/lotion (late evening)   

Biotin 5mg (early morning)                 

Fin 1mg (early morning)                  

Dr Bhatti's clinic can get these for you; it costs around 5,500 Indian Rupees (approx. €65, about 15% of the EU cost) for a 6 month supply. Many patients opt to get a years supply.

Hotel Stay in Chandigarh

Also I would personally advise you to stay in Chandigarh for 2 - 5 days post op to relax and recover and explore. However you are free to leave the day after the procedure once you have been checked out by Dr Bhatti and your dressings have been removed.

Following removal/swapping of the dressings the day after the procedure you will receive detailed post op care advice from Dr Bhatti and clinic staff. You will be shown how to wash your hair and Dr Bhatti will personally provide you with aftercare advice.  You will be free to visit the clinic everyday for a hair wash, any other advice or even just for a coffee during your stay in Chandigarh. You will always be made to feel most welcome by all. There is no extra charge for this, it is all part of the aftercare service the clinic provides.

As for staying in Chandigarh, you have already told me you have friends there but in case you need a hotel to stay, the following is recommended.

The hotel Abs 17 is very local to the clinic and is where I stayed; the clinic will be able to book a room there for you at a discounted rate at 2575 Indian rupees (approx. €34.00) per night. The hotel room is comfortable on a par with a UK/US Travelodge with air con, en-suite with free coffee/tea making facilities. Also it has satellite TV, the Star Sports Channel shows live Premier league games and cricket and there is Wi-Fi so you can make free calls through whatsapp.

I would advise at least 2 nights stay in this hotel, pre procedure night and post procedure night. Personally I stayed here for the seven nights I was in Chandigarh; I found it to be a good comfortable and affordable base.

The prices quoted are final; there will be no other added costs.

Contact Numbers

Some useful numbers that you will need to put in your phone are

Darling Buds Clinic

tel.     +91 1724018140

tel.     +91 7307171688

mob    +91 9814531111

Of course, I will be available on the phone/whatsapp/wechat at any time during your stay.

The Darling Buds clinic is located in Sector 17; the clinic is located above the Hot Millions 1 restaurant.

The ABs 17 hotel is located above the Hot Millions 2 restaurant within 5 minutes walking distance, again in Sector 17.

Sector 17 has many shops, a few bars and many restaurants/eateries for you to enjoy, I will expand upon this if need be nearer to your procedure date.

Indian Visa

Another thing you will need is a visa, the Indian eVisa system was extended to include the UK in August 2015, the link to the application site is below.

https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html

Please read the information very carefully before applying.

It will be best to apply about 10 days before flying out, just to be on the safe side (also depends on the length of stay, maximum 60 days from visa issue date).

I have just completed a visa for a patient; I applied for it online on a Friday morning and it was received by the patient by email less than 48 hours later. It can be a bit fiddly online when uploading your photo and copies of your passport so I could do this for you after you partially complete the form online and then pass me the reference to add my bits and submit. The cost of the visa is currently approx. €65.

The type of visa to apply for will be a medical tourist visa, this is a new concept recently introduced and you will need a medical invitation letter from the clinic.  I will supply you with a detailed guide with step by step instructions on completing the on line form nearer the date. I will check the information entered and I will even complete and submit it for you should you have any difficulty.

PRP Option

There is also the option of having a course of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) prior to surgery.

The cost for this is an additional 15,000 Indian Rupees (approx €200), considering this treatment costs £800 a go in western countries, it is worth having a think about it. PRP will theoretically help your scalp recover from surgery and provide a boost to your newly implanted grafts.

To Proceed

The next step is for you to let me know what date you prefer and I will check availability. We can give you some available dates 1 – 2 months in advance but if you choose you own specific date then it may well have to be booked a bit longer in advance due to limited availability.

Dr Bhatti personally completes each procedure, therefore is usually fully booked way in advance.

Once we have agreed upon a date, then you will need to pay the deposit within 5 days to hold that date.

From there I will personally guide you through your HT journey.

That should be everything covered for now, once you have had the time to read through this email, I would appreciate it if you could contact me to discuss any other queries you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards

Iggy Teensa (Shera HRN)
Hair Loss Mentor and UK Representative and Patient Advisor for Dr Tejinder Bhatti
Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India

Tel          07859 814200
Tel          0800 634 8588
Email      darlingbudsUK@gmail.com

Email      iggy.teensa@gmail.com
Skype     iggy.teensa

• Administrators

i tend to agree with Legend, this is normally out of the scope of what we deal with here normally.

Generally, it’s about the results, not about cost or deals. In the end, if you’re happy with the results, thats all that matters at least to me. Money comes and goes your donor supply does not. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin-Moderator 

Bhati, you should listen to the admin and follow the beginner rule of medical practice. Try to open your book and read what consent and patient confidentiality mean, this is obviously something that you dont know anything about

Why are you posting something from 2017. Here is from 2019 ! and the offer is advertised on your website my dear, no special discount and not a favour ! 

It is not only about the money, you should understand that your attitude is for beginners

Screenshot_2019-08-08-17-32-12.png

discount offer.jpg

Edited by Drhairloss

• Administrators

@Drhairloss 

Does it really matter if the results are good? I mean isn’t worse to have a bad result and poor growth? Like I said money comes and goes but grafts don’t.

View my thread

Hi to all !

This year he contacted me on 10 May, 2019.

The whole thread copied below is the conversation between him and myself without any editing.

His bills are still pending and we shall soon start the legal process to retrieve our loss.

I am posting this here to retrieve my image which he has tried to so easily sully.

Request for an online Virtual Consult for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti
Patient Information:

Name

Email

Date of Birth
Contact Number :
Goals :Considering a hair transplant

Questions concerns :
After 2 previous FUe hair tranplantation, I am seeking more density at the crown and maybe a correction of the hairline with only few grafts. Noting that the sides as donor areas are overharvested, and I am not happy to take more from it. Maybe the back, beard and chest could be donor areas, as well as the few inches above the ears at the temporal regions.

This patient has added images to their consult: 
Please click here to view the images.

Dear Mr Michael,

Thank you for the mail.

The scalp donor will easily allow around 1200 scalp grafts while remaining very very cautious about depleting the donor.

Additionally 600-800 beard and 600 chest grafts can be used.

Which racial group are you from? This will give me information about the hair type and amount of scarring to expect.

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

Many thanks for your reply. I am of mixed egyptian european origin.

Will 1200 grafts cover most of the  crown and bold spots on the back area. 

Will it be possible to put any small graft number to fix the hair line as well. 

Would you please send me the costs. 

Kind regards 

Dear Mr Michael,

Not 1200. No 1200 will be insufficient.

As stated, body grafts will need to be requisitioned too.

The costs are at-

https://darlingbuds.com/hair-transplant-cost-packages

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

Thanks for your reply. Would you please calculate the estimate net costs for me if premium and if standard package regarding the 1200 scalp and 600-800  beard, as i need to check my budget.

Is it right the chest hair grows and falls every now and then and won't be permanent?

I attached pics highlighted in red what I wish can be fixed, from the hairline (just few grafts if possible) and the crown.

Dear Mr Michael,

Yes these grafts will be permanent.

I do not see pictures with red marking attaced.

Kindly resend.

The cost of 1200 scalp and 600 beard grafts is-

Premium:

INR 225,000

Standard:

INR 211,000

Thanks for your reply.

I have reattached the pictures. Would you advise me what will the 2000 grafts cover , unless it can cover all with medium density. 

Yes this can be covered definitely.

Thanks a lot for your reply. 

I am planning for the procedure for August- September, will there be any summer discounts? 

Dear Mr Michael,

There are no discounts at that time.

However if you book now, I can consider USD 1 per graft.

That's great. Which package will this include? 

I am a general surgeon by the way, looking forward seeing you in person.

Dear Dr Michael,

Good to know!

That is the standard package.

That's alright. I am only concerned about the few days postprocedure especially with the long flight from India. How many days do you think I need to stay postop? I wished I could have stayed more than 3 days in my previous 2 surgeries till the grafts are in place before travelling with a hat for long flights. 

Will the package involve accomodation? 

ear Mr Michael,

Most people from as far away as N. America stay for one night before and 2 nights after the procedure.

The premium package includes accomodation.

Please see-

https://darlingbuds.com/hair-transplant-cost

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

Many thanks for your reply and please excuse me for the clarifications needed.

I will take the regular package with the offer you mentioned for 1 usd per graft, as the premium will be out of my budget.

May I ask you for the list of trusted hotels near the clinic?

Also, i found it stated the transportations from airport to hotel and then clinic are complimentary. Would you let me know roughly if there are any other costs that I just put in my budget? how much shall I bring for meals per day in India? 

Would you let me know how much will it also cost per night if I stay fee days after the procedure in the Villa for recovery before taking the long trip back home? 

Many thanks 

Dear Mr Michael,

In reply-

I will take the regular package with the offer you mentioned for 1 usd per graft, as the premium will be out of my budget. This is noted and confirmed.

May I ask you for the list of trusted hotels near the clinic?

https://darlingbuds.com/medical-tourism  

Also, i found it stated the transportations from airport to hotel and then clinic are complimentary. Yes it is.

Would you let me know roughly if there are any other costs that I just put in my budget? You will need to buy medicines Finasteride and Biotin and Minoxidil for 6 months and this will cost INR 6000

how much shall I bring for meals per day in India? Not more than INR 500-1000 per day.

Would you let me know how much will it also cost per night if I stay fee days after the procedure in the Villa for recovery before taking the long trip back home? INR 2000 first night and INR 1500 for subsequent nights. Pick and drop is complimentary though it is an uphill 90 mins drive. Also cooking will be done by housekeeping staff and this is inclusive. You will need to give around INR 300-500 per day for purchase of food items you may want the maid to cook for you.

Many thanks for the clarifications.

I would like to ask for the provisional available dates for surgery on August, preferably the first 2 weeks of the month.

Also, will there be Wifi the Villa? 

I was taking Minoxidil for 8 years but it did not stop my hair to fall, I stopped it after my last hair transplant because it interfers with my daily activity to be applied twice and making my hair look oily and thinner. 

I began Finesteride 1 month ago for the first time. Shall I continue it until the operation? 

Dear Mr Michael,

The following dates are available today-

August: 2,7,8,13.

Yes we have wifi and TV in the Villa.

We also have yoga and ayurvedic massage therapy available.

You can now continue taking Finasteride

These dates are so far convenient.  It will be great if you can hold them for me untill I check the available flights and the visa then confirm it with you.

I am a bit confused with taking Fineateride. I just found on your website that you advise patients to stop using it 1 month before surgery. Did you mean in your last email to keep taking it untill the surgery day or stop it 1 month before surgery? 

Thanks in advance 

Dear Mr Michael,

Once you decide on the proceudre, there is no use taking Finasteride for the native hair and this also allows us to see what areas are dependant on Finasteride.

The dates are geld for you.

Hi

Its been some time since we last corresponded.

I have not heard back from you.

Let me know if you have decided.

If you wish us to give you a call, kindly give your phone number.

Talking face to face, to me,  is the best form of communication before a  hair transplant for patient and doctor to be comfortable with one another.

You may like to know that we recently featured in the World’s TOP 20 List compiled by the #1 Hair Loss Mentor of the World. Please view-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JaRNZgF1F4

For your privacy, you will not again get a reminder mail from us if you choose not to reply.

Hello Dr Bhatti, 

Thanks for your email.

Please excuse my belated confirmation. As I told you I am a surgical trainee, I was waiting for the confirmation of the date of my OSCE final exit training examination, which is supposed to be in July in order to be able to confirm the operation day in the first week of August or the second one. This is because I will need to complete my exam before travelling for hair surgery.

I should hear from them this week or in maximum 10 days. I am sorry for inconvenience but I am sure you understand the situation, as being a doctor yourself.

I am sure, I would take the surgery in August, hopefully in one of the dates you could hold for me. The next steps will be know the exam date, book the flight ticket get the visa and confirm with you.

It will be a pleasure if you want to speak on phone or Skype, phone # +201111191552

In the meantime, is there any specific vaccine would you recommend me to take this month before travelling to India?

Kind regards

Michael

Dear Mr Michael,

No vaccines are recommended for India travel.

We can skype 10 AM India time tomorrow if you wish.

Thanks for your reply. Sure, that should be fine at 10 am india time.

my skype ID: mikememike with this email address

This is not showing on skype due to some reason.

can yo call me at-  dearbhatti_2

hanks for the call, Mr Michael.

I await your questions.

Hello Dr Bhattim 

Thanks a lot for your call. 

As far as I understood, and please correct me: you would fix the front with 500 and it will be 1500 from both scalp and beard for the crown.

And then you will need 500 grafts? from the chest.

How much will it cost for the extra chest grafts? As I was managing my budget with only the 2000 usd for the operation with the hotel and 4 days Villa stay for recovery.

Michael

Dear Mr Michael,

The cost for the standard package is-

1500 scalp grafts including tax- 1500 x 89= INR 133,500

500 beard grafts- 500 x 120= INR 60,000

Total: INR 193,000 (USD 2757)

I can offer you the above for your budget at USD 2000.

However there will be no frills like hotel or Villa without additional charge.

This is my best costing .

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

Thank you so much for your email and the offer. I think you kindly offered me this before and I am happy to accept it. 

I was asking about the addition of the 500 chest grafts as you mentioned on the phone, how much will it cost?

Michael

I think that was a misunderstanding: I mean the budget for surgery + hotel + villa expenses

as I noted before in our previous email the extra charges of the hotel and villa/day: Villa: INR 2000 first night and INR 1500 for subsequent nights, hotel INR 2500/night.

Now it is all about the chest grafts that will need me to open the wallet again and think about if we include them or not :)

I trust you and I am sure you will be happy to see the best results on me, so you would you please advise me if you think chest grafts will be very important/make a significant difference?

Kind regards

Michael

Dear Mr Michael,

The same cost as body grafts.

INR 120 per graft.

I will charge you 100.

Will I need 500 grafts from chest? 

to make the total 2500 instead of 2000 (scalp and beard)

Will the chest grafts make a significant difference? 

Sorry for the questions, it is came up as we haven't planned for chest grafts before

You need that may if you wish the tuft area of hairline don too.

Or lets just do 1500+500

As we have spoken, I wish to fix the hairline or the area in the middle 2 cm behind the hairline to give better density for the front ( not sure where would you prefer to put the grafts, you are the expert)

And definitely the area of the crown. Will this be satisfactory if the crown take 1500 and the front 500 grafts? 

to Michael

It will be a good improvement on the present situation

Alright, I will confirm with you while we confirm the date, if we add the chest grafts. Hoping it won't be later than 10 days, otherwise I will take the latest day you held for me to stay in the safe side.

Thanks for your time

Have a wonderful day

Let me know at the earliest.

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

As I have been told today that the last exam will be in end July, I can confirm now I am taking one of the dates that has been held for me. Before I book the ticket, I wanted to make sure of the dates so I can book the return flight, let me know if the dates are okay:

If I take the 8th August for operation day, this means I will have to arrive on 7th August and stay in hotel for one more night 

than move to the Villa on 10th morning, to stay by example for 4 nights

and make the return flight on 14th August.

Also, what is the best and cheapest way to travel from New Delhi to Chandigarh? 

I bet the bus is longer than 5 hours, what is the flight company that you would recommend?

Kind regards

Michael

Dear Mr Michael,

Yes you have to be here a day before.

I am holding the dates.

www.easemytrip.com or makemytrip.com are what you should book through for flight options to Chandigarh. Flights start at 6 AM and end at 5 PM from Delhi to Chandigarh.

You can take the bus from Delhi - Haryana Roadways right opposite Terminal One where you will arrive. Ask the helpdesk. Buses leave every one hour.

We can detail our car for you at INR 3000 from Delhi to Chandigarh. 

Let me know.

Good morning 

Thanks for your reply. I am getting the flight ticket this weekend. it is fine with me whether on 7th or 8th August, if you have any preference please let me know.

I am converned as in the last operation, i travelled 2 days after surgery and some grafts bleeded while removing the hat in the airport. Therefore, I would like to ask how many days do I need for recovery, and will the grafts be secured before I put a hat on to travel? 

Dear Mr Michael,

If you damaged grafts while removing hairs, it is due to the hat. We give a bandana and if you are careful nothing like this will ever happen.

My patients from USA leave comfortably after 2 days.

You can do the same. But that is your comfort.

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

Just wanted to confirm the booking of my flights for the arrival on 7th August for the operation 8th August, in case you would like to remove the hold of the other dates.

The flight details as below:

I will apply for the visa after the weekend and get back to you once confirmed.

Yes this is fine.

Let me know when you deposit the advance.

Would you advice how can I pay the deposit, through bankaccount or paypal?

As I bet the hotel and Villa be paid there, where can I exchange USD to INR?

You can pay through xoom.com to my account (Paypal)

For rest payments here any currency is accepted.

s your paypal account with this email address, just to be sure?

I will pay the rest in cash but can I pay for accommodation with visa, will there be any surcharge?

ayPal will send it through xoom.com straight to my bank account.

I don't have PayPal for Business.

In xoom.com, they ask through which bank would I like the money to be recieved or if you prefer the cash pick up.

please check the attached screenshots. 

Would you please advise, also if you can give me your bank account number I can transfer it

Account details-

Many thanks for sending the bank account details. The banks are closed on friday and saturdays and i will have exams from Monday to wednesday. Therefore, i will be doing the transfer on Thursday, If you don't  mind. 

I might also need to transfer 1000 usd so I wont need to travel with all the some of money. In this case, can you please tell me how much will it be in INR? 

Dear Mr Michael,

Sure no problem.

The date is held for you till then.

The current exchange rate is 1 USD= INR 70 so USD 1000 = INR 70,000

ello Dr Bhatti, 

I am facing difficulties transferring the money, as my Egyptian bank mentioned the service does not work to India, and Xoom.com sent me as I copied in the email below, they do not transfer from Egypt.

I can try with a UK bank account that I had long time ago, but I only got about 50 USD in it. Or I can transfer the deposit via Western Union if you want. 

I hope you can advise further as I already booked the ticket and supposed to receive the visa today.

Dear Mr Michael,

Yes you may pay through Western Union to our bank account directly.

thanks for your reply. I am there already the payment should only be in USD, just to make sure is it 200 USD?

Hello Dr Bahtti, 

Sorry for the inconvenience again. It seems it is too complicated, 

Western Union transfer to you bank account is not possible from here, However it is possible for person to person transfer. Which means it will be transferred now and you have to recieve it in person from Western Union. 

Would you please confirm if this is satisfactory?

Yes we can do that.

Finally, it has been transferred. 

Please find the attached receipt of 200 USD, + 21 USD Western Union commision. 

I also received the visa today. Please let me know if there are any recommendations before surgery. I stopped finasteride, as we have spoken, I bet I should stop multivitamins as well. 

Kind regards 

Dear Mr Michael,

Thank you for the advance.

The date 8 Aug is confirmed.

Please find the preop advice attached.

Thanks for confirming the operation day.

I would like to send you below the details of flight arrival and would appreciate the confirmation of the driver to pick me up.

Also, I would like to ask for a reservation for 3 nights at Metro Hotel, and the rest of my stay at the villa, as previously discussed.

Dear Mr Michael,

The pick up and stay at Hotel and at Villa are confirmed.

The driver shall be waiting for you at the airport just as you exit the building and he will be holding your name on a sheet of paper.

Hello Dr Bhatti, 

Would you please send me any number that I can text or whatsapp in case the driver won't be found at the airport.

Looking forward seeing you on Wednesday 7th August.

Dear Mr Michael,

9814531111 is the office manager's number.

This should not happen.

He will be waiting as you exit with your name on a sheet of paper.

See you soon.

Hello Dr Bhatti, 

I would be grateful if you can send me the pictures of me pre and postoperative. Ref: surgery on 8th/August 2019.

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

There is a problem that is happening between the staff that I think you should know about. First of all, after surgery they asked to charge me more than our deal which was 1 USD for graft and I had to check my email and tell them we had a deal

Secondly, now while doing the check out from hotel they are keeping me for more thab half an hour speaking about packages, however, I sent them that we have spoken and you said there is nothing more than the 6000 for medications and food, and villa stay after the free stay. 

I am totally disappointed from the way some of the people working at your clinic are harming your good reputation and trust between you and the patients. Therefore, I thought it worth mentioning.

I never asked them to pay for transportation to Delhi airport or get the medications for free as it happened with other patients that I met. I went myself to pay for the medications and ask to pay for my extra stay at hotel becaus that was the deal and I accepted it.

This kind of misscommunication won't leave as he should be satisfied and pleasant from his stay. I hope you accept my feedback and could clear this further. 

Regards, 

Tejinder Bhatti

Dear Dr Bhatti, 

Thank you for your reply. 

The total number of grafts was few less than 2000 not more, and I am the one who did not ask for such a small change. 

The Villa was never for free and I never said this, nor the medications and I paid for the medications and also asked to pay for my extent of the stay at the hotel instead of the villa which was supposed for the extra 3 nights. 

I asked you before if I have to pay anything else other than the 2000 and you mentioned the medications or villa stay, and I asked about the cost for the villa after the free stay. I thought this clears what the deal was, if you remember. The stay for the first 3 nights should be covered from your side, as I asked you that I travel with a specific budget. 

It is not only that I did not cover this with my budget from home actually but also, I think you understand how it feels if you were at my place.

I hope you remembered the deal with us and could get the point that I do not refuse to pay, but just the extra stay that I asked for.

Dear Mr Michael kindly reference this conversation in our email exchanges.

He sent an attachment (attached)

Did you pay INR 5500 for the Villa?

actually your staff advised me to stay af hotel instead of villa for my extra 3 nights, so i am supposed to pay 7500

How can you assume we will pay for the difference?

We do not own the Hotel.

The staff only suggested to you when you asked them for their advice.

Did you discuss this with me?

You could have gone to the Villa without any problem.

I am sorry we have no obligation.

Let us not discuss this ludicrous issue and just concentrate on your progress.

Screenshot_2019-08-08-17-33-31.png

• Administrators

@Dr Tejinder Bhatti 

Dr. Bhatti, if you’re going to post emails, please remove personal information from the posts. While, these allegations have been made public, we don’t need to know his personal information to see the responses. 

View my thread

Bhatti, you are now proving my point with your new post, not yours.

Please stop this silly behaviour of pending bills ! You are just making it worse. How can you grow confidence with patients who are supposed to trust you and you act this way ! 

Edited by Drhairloss