FUE manual, Motorised? Turkey, Belguim, what is graph dentisity, newbie questions

Hi all,

Firslty Id like to comment on how wonderful and helpful this community is, with wealth of information and guidance. I have been reading the forum with intrest over the last year and finally after seen my head of hair ( Lack of it) in changing rooms, I decided its time to do something now and fast! I would really recommend you assistance and guidance as I am new and dont understand the complexities. I'm based in London 42 years old and I know 

No Hair transplant treatments to strength existing hair 

I have heard of monoxilin but not used it,  is this a safe option whilst other interfere with you hormones. Any other options to strength PMP

Actual Hair transplant 

I want to do a FUE but unsure of the following :

1) To go for a Manual, Motorisied FUE

2) to use Robotic, I would rather get a human touch?? to plant each graph but unsure 

3) I see density measures, what are these? 

4) how do you measure how good a surgeon is, I'm price consience but I want to go with some who has a history of good transplants, so understand this costs more and wulling to pay the exta and travel to Turkey, Belguim and else where in Europe. 

5) Here are my pics and any advice will be appricated!! look forward ot the replies. 

Front1.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

• Ashforce changed the title to FUE manual, Motorised? Turkey, Belguim, what is graph dentisity, newbie questions

Hi there,

Most of this seems to come down to personal preference but in my opinion...

Manual FUE is the best option of the two

Definitely not robotic

Density measures like a surgeon measuring the thickness of the caliber of your hair is so that they can work out what level of coverage you will achieve based on your hairs characteristics

How do you judge the skill level of a surgeon? Results my friend, results. Look at as many examples of hair transplants as you can, good results and bad, list your top surgeons and narrow it down based on how often you see a solid to strong result that you would wish them to replicate based on your own hair loss pattern and goals.

• Thanks 1

Hi

I would like to comment on this because I did my transplant before 8 month by advance FUE ( DHT ).

I was look for my transplant from last 3 year on internet and YouTube. Then I just found Eugenix. Dr. Sethi and Dr. Arika.

Seen so many positive reviews on FB and Htn. During that time i did contacted all big brand clinics in India and Turkey. But I was not confident on that which I got by Eugenix. And then I made my mind to go with them. And there it is.

They are founder of Dht DHT technic. So its gave you all most 98% results.

If you like see my results please visit on my thread. And try to checkout on YouTube as well.

Then call is yours. But I say obly Dht.

Best of luck. 

8 minutes ago, Ashforce said:

Thanks and what is DHT? I understand it’s what we produce but it’s impact with FUE

Should I start on any hair treatment preventive measures already? 

Based on your pattern of hair loss, quite frankly yes you should, at the very least you should start on finasteride to see if it can help slow your loss and possibly strengthen up the hair you still have.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ashforce said:

Thanks and what is DHT? I understand it’s what we produce but it’s impact with FUE

Should I start on any hair treatment preventive measures already? 

Dht mean Direct Hair Transplant.

In normal Fue they do extraction first then they make slits. In that process its take longer time. So extracted hair stay longer period out of body. In that case you may be get 70% to 80% grafts growing.

In Dht they so slits first and then they start extraction and transplant same time. So hair stay out of body very less. And because of that success rate is higher upto 95 to 98% 

And it's gives you good results as well.

• Thanks 1

@Ashforce

How are you?

There is a lot written regarding manual and motorised punches. Many people have their own opinion and perspective, and whilst generally you hear the manual punch is the preferred and most successful option, I would add that the Dr is the most important aspect.

You can give an average Dr a manual punch, and he will achieve average results.

You can give a great Dr a motorised punch, and he will achieve great results.

The trust that you should feel in the honesty, ethicality and trust in your choice of physician is essential. You are ultimately at his mercy (Im quoting another poster with that phrase and it sounds too dark for me, but gets the point across). You must have complete confidence in him regarding your hairline design and temporal points, graft count and density, donor management and aftercare. You also must be confident in his choice of equipment including his choice of punch.

I would suggest in avoiding any robotic related surgery.

How do you measure how good a surgeon is? His track record. The ability to consistently produce high quality and natural results. Contact the clinic, previous patients, research and ask about their methods and experience. Fortunately, in this generation you can really put yourself in a reasonably educated position via forums, articles, online interaction. On the flip side, there is a lot of BS out there also for marketing reasons or for bitter individuals.

Keep researching and asking questions. Consult online with some of your favourite Drs, they are generally free. This will help to give you some direction and information on what may or may not be possible and what you could realistically expect.

Most patients are price conscious to one degree or another and so they should be. But understand that price shouldn't be the deciding factor. Choosing the best physician is an investment in yourself. Hair transplants can have incredible effects on many aspects of your life. Alternatively an unnatural transplant can also have incredible effects on many aspects of your life.

Wishing you the best of luck moving forward.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I preferred having my procedure done directly by the surgeon. The robotic surgery typically uses a much large punch size.  In my case, Dr. Vories extracted and placed every graft (over 7,000 grafts in two procedures) himself using a 0.8mm punch.  I had great results and the price is excellent at $4-5 per graft.

Good advice above in the other posts.  Best of luck to you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks everyone. So that’s been decided now Manual DHT and now the tough part, finding a surgeon who is credible, great results and not too expensive. I do not and will not go to a factory shop as I’ve seen. 

I see same names coming up again again. But surely must be others just as good.

i don’t mind traveling in Europe or turkey and would consider Pakistan too as my grandparents come from there. But only if they are really excellent 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ashforce said:

Thanks everyone. So that’s been decided now Manual DHT and now the tough part, finding a surgeon who is credible, great results and not too expensive. I do not and will not go to a factory shop as I’ve seen. 

I see same names coming up again again. But surely must be others just as good.

i don’t mind traveling in Europe or turkey and would consider Pakistan too as my grandparents come from there. But only if they are really excellent 

Hi

May i ask you where are from??

Dht is done by very few clinics. I am not sure about any others because I had it in india. From Eugenix. They are the founder of this technic with no roots touch. So I did follow them on YouTube. Seen there reviews on fb and net. Did try to contact them who ever give them reviews and try to chat and talk with them on WhatsApp. 

And then I made my mind to chat with Dr. Sethi on Skype and he seen my baldness and Donner area. And did discussed all advantages and disadvantages. 

Thats it....

I did book my date in Bombay and fly over there. And results are there in front of you....

Thats it..

@Ashforce

In my opinion, you should keep an open mind regarding searching for only a physician who can perform DHT. If the best physicians in the world felt that DHT was undoubtedly the best technique with the highest graft survival rate, then they would of course also be doing it.

Whilst if you decide that DHT is your preference, then by all means pursue that. But don't rule out none DHT before you do further research. In doing so you would rule out the very best surgeons in the world which would be counter intuitive in finding the very best Dr for you.

• Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Ashforce,  how are you doin?  yaar dawa pelay lena.  Start meds and see how it goes for a year.  1mg finasteride via doc prescription and rogaine/minoxidil liquid for a year.  Lets see if you respond well to meds.  At the same time, try a good thickening shampoo like Nioxin System 1 Cleanser.  Alternate the shampoo with a caffeine based shampoo for a year.  Lets see how well your scalp responds. Be  Careful with surgery for now. 

If you decide going with FUE, do a small test session to see if any hairs grow and how well they yield.  If they do not, then do not go for FUE or FUT surgery as you will end up harming your scalp.  Yaar mein kafee pareshaan hoon mein repairs mey pasgaya.  Just want you to have a successful stress free journey.  Any questions, feel free to message.  Best if luck.

• Thanks 1

Hi Sean, so much info and so many pros and cons of each way, I’m hearing  finasteride has many side efforts which scares me and I’ve read that the generic ones are not as good as the original and it’s not been expensive. 

What happened with your case? If you don’t mind sharing?? Where was the procedure done etc? Thanks in advance