Deanomag

2200 fue Dr Reddy 16/3/19 how’s it look ?

Posted (edited)

A few days off 12 months. Very happy. Hoping for more texture changes though .. transplanted hair is quite wiry, coarse and slightly kinky. Is this quite common at 12 months ?

F42E103E-22EA-45EC-92F4-7D8B1FE504D9.jpeg

ACF87765-FF00-463D-A07D-34195379CD95.jpeg

3B776FF2-247D-4165-ACC9-C0732FE847D9.jpeg

9F2501BE-F817-439C-9CAA-B33691364407.jpeg

7A4D62F8-1F05-4AC8-91C5-0BB95F3EB16C.jpeg

9D84FF8D-9BE3-4050-A0D4-910C5CD5B924.jpeg

Edited by Deanomag

Looks stunning, seriously Dr. Reddy, is one of the best. The texture will change around 18 month mark.

• Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin means a lot :)

Thats good news have heard that it can take some time.  

The texture/overall feel/density will continue to evolve and mature over the next several months - so this seems to be all right on track. Your results really are fantastic already!

• Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Thanks , yeah I am over the moon with it so far. Especially considering Dr only used 2200 odd grafts. 

Dr. Reddy is seriously underrated, he does some great work.

• Like 1

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

Underrated ? This forum helped make me my decision. For me he is the best could not recommend him and his team enough. His techs are very helpful, especially Omar, who would get straight back to me with any of my constant questions at the drop of a hat. Yes it’s not cheap but you get what you pay for and for an extra few grand,I know what I’d rather.
There are two guys down my gym who have had transplant one in Brentwood (Essex)  and the other in turkey and it’s safe to say I’m glad I paid the extra money and did my research. The Turkish one is not natural looking at all, obviously there are some good drs out there but they do tend to favour an aggressive approach, not only in grafts but hairline also. Dr Reddy will put anyone at ease doesn’t use a lot of grafts and gives great natural look no rushing in 5000 grafts! we did about 1000 per day. 👍🏻

Edited by Deanomag
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deanomag said:

Underrated ? This forum helped make me my decision. For me he is the best could not recommend him and his team enough. His techs are very helpful, especially Omar, who would get straight back to me with any of my constant questions at the drop of a hat. Yes it’s not cheap but you get what you pay for and for an extra few grand,I know what I’d rather.
There are two guys down my gym who have had transplant one in Brentwood (Essex)  and the other in turkey and it’s safe to say I’m glad I paid the extra money and did my research. The Turkish one is not natural looking at all, obviously there are some good drs out there but they do tend to favour an aggressive approach, not only in grafts but hairline also. Dr Reddy will put anyone at ease doesn’t use a lot of grafts and gives great natural look no rushing in 5000 grafts! we did about 1000 per day. 👍🏻

What I mean is he doesn’t get the hype that some of these Turkish clinics get. I agree, he’s definitely one of the best.

• Thanks 1

Yeah i see mate ,I just think most people will always favour a half decent cheaper option ..?

Thinking of stopping minoxidil .. seems to leave my hair dry ?and not sure if it is actually doing much as I started it after surgery .. about a year ago. ??

On 3/13/2020 at 8:17 PM, Deanomag said:

one in Brentwood (Essex)  and the other in turkey

Think I know of that one in Essex and saw an absolutely terrible account online from a patient of theirs. I'd only ever consider two surgeons in the UK, one being Dr Reddy and the other Dr Ball. Turkey has some good clinics but the problem is unless someone has thoroughly done their homework and only really picks one from the small handful from the 100s over there, can be a case of russian roulette and so can get very easily get stung with a bad result.

• Like 1

Woah! This looks really good !

On 3/13/2020 at 1:43 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks stunning, seriously Dr. Reddy, is one of the best. The texture will change around 18 month mark.

Why does it take so long for the texture to change after the growth?

4 minutes ago, Cardin1977 said:

Woah! This looks really good !

Why does it take so long for the texture to change after the growth?

Because hairs take a while to mature, they will get thicker over time as well.

• Like 1

14 month update as requested lol this is before I let the mrs lose on the clippers.

FE39AF9E-8B3C-46DD-A343-44DA25F1637A.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks amazing! Something to celebrate amidst all the craziness going on in the world these days. Hope the Mrs. did a good job with the haircut.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

On 5/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, Deanomag said:

14 month update as requested lol this is before I let the mrs lose on the clippers.

FE39AF9E-8B3C-46DD-A343-44DA25F1637A.jpeg

Good for you, man. Looks awesome. 

Would love to see some other angles, closeups, etc