Top 3 Lies In The Hair Transplant Industry

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

We all know that the 80's was like the wild wild west for hair the hair restoration industry. But even know some clinics use unethical marketing tactics and even downright lie. What are the top 3 lies you guys hear being spread in the hair transplant industry? I wanna hear the communities thoughts.

Top 3 Lies In The Hair Transplant Industry

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I agreee with this. If you can handle being bald. Then is it best to never get a hair transplants. With transplant you dont know wether its going to be a good or bad result. You can get scars. Also you would usally need more then 1 procedure if your pretty bald. And it is not cheap. But if your going to go to the hair transplant route. Make sure you do a ton of research.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Clinics claiming that fue is a “scarless” procedure

That’s a huge problem. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1. Clinics claiming that they can achieve full density(-like you were a child) in the bald area.

2.A new method for painless injections 

Edited by SOW

4 minutes ago, SOW said:

1. Clinics claiming that they can achieve full density(-like you were a child) in the bald area.

2.A new method for painless injections 

had surgery with dr feriduni last Monday completely painless

don't now what method he juse but the thing was bussing

1 hour ago, jim009 said:

I had surgery with the doctor last Tuesday jim009. I hope your recovery is going well! Yes I know that tool, I asked one of the techs about it. I think it is made by Devroye. The buzzing distracts your mind away from the pin prick of the needle for the numbing shots. 

4 hours ago, Baldrick101 said:

I had surgery with the doctor last Tuesday jim009. I hope your recovery is going well! Yes I know that tool, I asked one of the techs about it. I think it is made by Devroye. The buzzing distracts your mind away from the pin prick of the needle for the numbing shots. 

yes almost al the tools he use are made by Devroye, I had ab 1000 scalp fue and 45O beards fue

after 2 days beard completely healt, scalp area after 4 days almost healt some scabs already falling off

my 5th HT with feriduni already, 13500 grafts 

Edited by jim009

• Administrators
7 hours ago, jim009 said:

I had the same thing, except I definitely felt pain with some strange vibrations. I think everyone is different. To claim it’s painless would be a lie. Now to some it may be painless, but certainly not fo all.

View my thread

3 hours ago, jim009 said:

yes almost al the tools he use are made by Devroye, I had ab 1000 scalp fue and 45O beards fue

after 2 days beard completely healt, scalp area after 4 days almost healt some scabs already falling off

Wow 13500 grafts? Do u have pictures?

3 hours ago, jim009 said:

Wow that is a lot of grafts! We must have missed each other in the clinic. I would have been very interested to see what 13500 looks like in person

The injections for me were also almost painless with the Feriduni vibration thing. I do not think it is from Devroye though. Feriduni uses the Devroye WAV System for extraction. 

For me the biggest lies are easily:

- 99 % success rate (or what anything above 90 %)

- Average growth rates > 90 %

- Growth guarantees