5113 FUT - Dr Hasson - March 2018

Spaceman

Congrats, seems like a fantastic result. 

I didn’t catch your age and whether you’ve been on medical therapy?

Also, any additional pics of the current growth state? Would be awesome to see a few more angles, top-down, etc

happy for you. 

thx!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot! Yes, I’m really happy with it. The front third was essentially bald and Hasson was able to give me great density from a single procedure. Lots of skill on his part, and luck on mine. I’ve taken finasteride for about a year. Wish I took it a decade ago.

• 1 month later...

Oh hey forgot to ask ya spaceman .. how do I go home with the shampoo ,, I’m only traveling with a backpack , so don’t really want to check my bags in .. good thing u mentioned this ... the airport would of taken my precious h&w shampoo too :( 

@Legend007 yeah, you won’t get through security with it. I guess you’ll have to check a bag. Either that or take a small amount with you in your carry-on  (use hotel shampoo bottles) and then send the rest UPS or Fedex or something. Probably easier to just check a bag though. 

• Administrators

Wow you’ve got some thick hair, very nice photos congratulations on an awesome procedure.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.