ASMED - No or few difficult cases

Hi,

I agree Dr. Erdogan is great however I find very limited "difficult" cases and results from him. Is there a selection bias going on here? Is he only picking folks with less aggressive hairloss, great donor and megasessions?

I see other doc's (well reputed) going an extra-mile by risking into "difficult" cases.

To be honest, I've noticed this myself.

Dr erdogan does do great work, but I have to say that I feel he has a lot of cases where he puts 5k grafts into young guys, when really they need much less.

Just my opinion

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

If you think Dr. Erdoğan is selective than you have not met Dr. Keser :D

ASMED gets lots of NW5 / NW6 patients. Erdoğan will turn you down only if you have a weak donor. He likes to work with high numbers so...

If you think Dr. Erdoğan is selective than you have not met Dr. Keser :D

ASMED gets lots of NW5 / NW6 patients. Erdoğan will turn you down only if you have a weak donor. He likes to work with high numbers so...

I haven't seen more than 10% of NW5/6s from Erdogan on this forum. Mostly NW 3's

advanced High NW's & weaker donor

well you answered your question in part then. If you're a patient with a limited donor and large loss you're usually not looking to have fue, but fut initially to maximize your graft counts with fue down the line when you're a lower nw. If it's one or the other, large loss and healthy donor or weak donor but limited loss you'll find plenty of examples from many of the top fue docs Erdogan included but if somebody just isn't a good candidate for fue then the doctors aren't going to do the procedure.

To be honest, I've noticed this myself.

Dr erdogan does do great work, but I have to say that I feel he has a lot of cases where he puts 5k grafts into young guys, when really they need much less.

Just my opinion

I find that most of the people who say this are in their late 30s and 40s. Young guys want to feel like young guys mate, what they "need" is up to them, not someone who is already well past their years of starting graduate work, dating regularly, using hookup apps and living in the age of social media where 90% of their peers have hair that looks like a work of art.

I find that most of the people who say this are in their late 30s and 40s. Young guys want to feel like young guys mate, what they "need" is up to them, not someone who is already well past their years of starting graduate work, dating regularly, using hookup apps and living in the age of social media where 90% of their peers have hair that looks like a work of art.

hey now, some of us older guys are still killin it in the dating scene and need our thick locks too :P

hey now, some of us older guys are still killin it in the dating scene and need our thick locks too :P

Although balding in the late teens and early 20s is unparalleled levels of horrific in terms of the rapid decline in quality of life, people definitely underestimate how much a full head of hair can do for a guy even in their 40s and 50s. It's a huge knock down to be noticeably balding in your 20s because 90% of the competition have perfect hair, in your late 30s and beyond having hair becomes a massive competitive advantage because the vast majority are suddenly dealing with issues themselves.

Hair is life.

I'll chip in here, as a near 50 something.... losing you hair at any age really sucks, but in you late teens/20s, it's a double blow, when you're trying to establish your place in the world and still probably with a lot of insecurities.

It's your perception of self and the massive change in your appearance in the mirror, that is a real kick in the balls.

Some can accept it, some can't...thankfully, we live in the age where we have options to deal with it.