How to Live with Worts H.T. - Please Guide Solution

neverloosehope

1st HT (1500 grafts at AK Clinics, Ludhiana) June 2010

2nd HT (4000 grafts at Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh(India) June 2011 ----

3rd HT (3000 grafts at Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh(India) Feb 2012 ----

4th HT (2000 grafts at Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh(India) Mar 2013 ----------

5th HT (2500 grafts at Kyra Cilinic, Ludhaina (India) August 2016 ----------

So, guys now i have shared my whole HT sittings with you but till date my hairs condition is worst. I am attached some pics of my current hairs you can as follows:

- Hairs direction is totally wrong

- So much thinning of hairs even after transplanting 13000 grafts...........

- Donor area completely used, left with no hairs ( even it looks bald now :-(

I have heard about this website from a friend of mine who told me to put my whole story here for better consultation.

Please guide me what further procedures should i opt to normalize my hairs condition as of now i am so embarrassing situation and it really lowering my confidence level. I still need to put a cap for going outside to attend some parties or roaming with friends to hide my head.

31525_thumb.jpg.1a0bc0338cba782a357f22cf535ca1d9.jpg

31526_thumb.jpg.95bf1db48c2ff38505b58dd71faa69e1.jpg

31527_thumb.jpg.f1db65fc7f894ac75d045236ea34e8ea.jpg

31528_thumb.jpg.e446911b89a1d88a6bbf14a943e37d7b.jpg

31529_thumb.jpg.030a9f429a661ce6b8f2b294781cc859.jpg

31530_thumb.jpg.dca50e12b961269c090dde9a305ee404.jpg

It’s time to consider beard hair to fill in between your grafts, there is a recommended doctor who does beard hair and if you are staying in India I would not see anyone else for this surgery. You have no other options as your scalp hair is depleted and there are only a handful of doctors who can do beard hair transplants successfully, you HAVE to pick the right one, and their is one in India, and he is recommended by this forum. Do NOT see anyone else (unless you plan to leave the country for the U.S or Europe) or you’ll be screwed all over again. Good luck!

• Moderators

Do you have a lot of chest hair? If you do, that can also be used.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Please guide me the doctor in India so that i can meed him and follow further.

Thanks

Sir, you got yourself in trouble because you did not do your research and you are not doing it now. I strongly urge you to make an INFORMED decision moving forward, and to do this you need to do RESEARCH.

Read threads, look at photos, send close up, detailed photos of your hair to doctors and ask them questions. Don't sit back and let someone else tell you what to do, you need to quit trusting these people and make them EARN your trust.

Remember, there are doctors in Turkey, Belgium and the United States who do beard hair transplants. Not all of them do the same level of work, however, and some are much better than others. Without research, how will you know who is good? How will you know who you can trust?

You can start looking here: India

I've seen some good work from Dr. Bhatti, you might want to start there. Good luck!

neverlosehope,

Welcome to our hair restoration forum. I see that you've already had a lot of hair transplants and still don't have the desired results. But just like your alias claims, "never lose hope". This community specializes in prescreening and recommending only doctors who have a proven track record of producing outstanding results. I don't know what your donor area looks like, but I suggest getting evaluated by a Coalition hair transplant surgeon who have met the highest of standards.

But don't just take my word for it. Search this forum and see what real patients are saying about each doctor. Take your time and research and consult with doctors that look promising. That way, you will be on a solid road of getting your hair repaired and getting results closer to what you want. Do understand that you will have to be realistic and you won't be sporting a full head of hair. But you can definitely get better results that look more natural and full. Look at my scalp and hair transplant website. I would be completely bald without the work I had done and I have almost a full looking head of hair except for some thinning in the back.

Best wishes,

Bill

Appreciate all for your valuable feedback.............still so confused for what to do further..........afraid for another sitting ............if any one can guide me 2-3 doctor names in India for consultation it will be a real help for me...

Do you have any photos of your hair prior to your first surgery. I just want to see the bigger picture and where you started from.

I have also sent you a PM if you wish me to look into whether any kind of repair work can be done on your scalp.

Hi

I think you have had some good advice from this forum to be honest. Shera Dr Bhattis rep has reached out to you and others have mentioned Dr A. So it looks like you have some work to do in researching these docs, consultations are a start and see what they can do for you.

The pictures are really small I cannot see any scarring in those pictures or any angulation issues of the grafts. Bigger pictures may result in better feedback for you.

From the pictures you presented it looks like diffused thinning throughout

I think you need to look at a number of small procedures to improve this

I would try a test procedure of a few hundred beard from under your chin and see how they grow and how you heal. That is the way I would move forward.

Hope this helps

ej

Coolio good luck and remember everyone here is 100% right behind you

Let`s hope you get the result you deserve. Looking forward to your updates.

It is cases like yours that help others also

All the best

ej

We feel your pain, but it is hard to help you based on this poor pics (Small, without status pre-op,...) and lack of Information (familiy history, meds, #of grafts estimated in the beginning, ...) .

If this amount of grafts would have been moved, that would be amazing. And if what I see on this tiny pictures is the result of this amount of grafts, it is amazingly bad growth. Hopefully, the clinics cheated on you with the # of grafts.

Most likely your donor is completely depleted. If you do not have Body hair SMP with a buzzcut would be an option. But you have to search clinics as carefull as you have to do for a transplant.

If you have body hair left, you should get in contact with Umar. I think there is a case in this Forum by him, which is the closest I can remember to yours.

You have wasted your bullets, but maybe you have one last remaining one. Read 6 Month minimum in this and other forums. Visit personally (!) 2-3 reputable clinics. Get their adivce. This will cost you a fortune (Money and time), but there is no other way.

• 1 month later...

Guys i met Dr. A.****** in his clinic, had complete discussion for the possibilities and decided to go with him for the correction of this bad hair transplant...........

Will update further asap......

Hope for the best....Wish me luck

Stay positive ....Be positive

I think you have made a sensible decision. This Doc has many documented repair cases. I would not worry about names on forums, I think a few forums have docs names that flag up for one reason or another.

Good luck with your repair and update here with BIGGER pictures as it helps others who may unfortunately be in a similar position

Take it easy

ej