Lorenzo from Hasson and Wong.

lorenzo

I just wanted to announce that I am now a patient advisor and representative for Hasson and Wong clinic.I have been posting on this website since 2003 and have over 1300 posts, so I am sure many of you know me already. I have been helping with translations of Italian patient since 2003 and have witnessed over 500 surgeries. I will continue to help the Italian patients and now the patients from the UK. I feel that I have a great knowledge to help posters with any hair transplant questions or doubt they have. In the past of have been passionate and sometimes making myself sound conflicting but I have now learned to deal with any situation with professionalism and not be misunderstood. If posters do not know me I have had two hair transplant (Dr. Hasson) you can see my photo on my personal webpage http://www.contecapelli.com/about.php?lang=en (hopefully it is ok that I post this). I have helped many people that have questions about hair transplant. I have a huge knowledge of the industry and want to continue to help. I will be here to answer questions give advice no matter which doctor or clinic you are considering. As well as I will regularly post before and after photos from Hasson and Wong from both FUT and FUE.

A little history about myself. I had a hair transplant in 2001 which was 2000 grafts and a second transplant was in 2010 with 3700 grafts. I was a realtor for 11 year and during this time when I was able I would translate for Hasson and Wong. 2012 I was diagnosed with cancer (left real estate) and have a bone marrow transplant. Two years later I relapsed again and had my second bone marrow transplant. Unfortunately just recently I relapsed again but in a middle of a trial that seems to be going well. I will admit through the chemo and radiation my hair is not what is was before I was sick. I have a passion for hair transplants, I have met many great people, and seem amazing transformation. I want to do something I enjoy and in my views this is a perfect fit for me.

Thanks for reading this.

Bill I am not sure how to change my signature and please me know if I said something that is against the forum rules.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Mountinvan

Thank you for your comments. I hope to give people positive advice based on my knowledge.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Lorenzo My Old Friend,

When I saw your name it instantly brought me back. CONGRATULATIONS on your dream job with Hasson and Wong. That's wonderful and I have no doubt that you will make a difference there. They made a wise choice.

I'm very sorry to hear of your battle with cancer. It sounds as if it's been a rocky road and my heart goes out to you. I wish you good health.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Lorenzo My Old Friend,

When I saw your name it instantly brought me back. CONGRATULATIONS on your dream job with Hasson and Wong. That's wonderful and I have no doubt that you will make a difference there. They made a wise choice.

I'm very sorry to hear of your battle with cancer. It sounds as if it's been a rocky road and my heart goes out to you. I wish you good health.

Jim

Thanks! It is important for me to do what I enjoy.

Welcome back Lorenzo. I remember reading some months back about your battle with cancer. Really sorry to hear about the relapse but glad that the current trial is going well. Cancer puts lesser concerns into perspective like little else.

Congrats on your new role and all the best with your recovery.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I echo the congratulatory comments above and am glad to hear things are going well my brother!

Good luck in your new role and I wish you all the best.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Peter and Hrsp10 thank you for the kind comments. I look forward to a full recovery in the future and positive dialogue on this forum.

Congratulations to you and well deserved position for all your hard work with the Italian patients. I am really sorry to hear that your battle with cancer is continuing, wishing you a full recovery and all the best for the new role.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Thanks David and Spex

We all have common goals to educate people to make the right decisions. It is not about where they go as long as they have researched and have chosen a good doctor. Will all our years of experience we have witnessed many people that need to be repaired because of not researching. Forums like this are important for anyone considering a hair transplant.

Congrats Lorenzo....you are working for one of the best in the world. My thoughts, prayers, and well wishes are with you in your on-going journey with cancer. All the best.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Thanks Shampoo. Transformations like yours is one of the many reasons I am proud to represent Hasson and Wong.