Seeking Second Aggressive FUE Transplant

Hi everyone,

I was formerly a NW3, and 2 years ago had a FUE HT, approximately 2000 grafts. I live in Australia but went to Europe for my HT.

Here is what my hair looks like now:

Img_2249NEW.jpg.f75ff598866e4ce01d81bfdef8758f8e.jpg

IMG_2248New.jpg.7299a8f2151dc44702008b25aa4095a7.jpg

Img_2251New.jpg.bd2e3a32a6898c562f68a6243b48615a.jpg

Img_2252New.jpg.0c9a9ebe70eed0fe532cf5a917cab0b5.jpg

Img_2256New.jpg.a5a3235bde3aed5d5f0aba9357a2d9a0.jpg

IMG_2257New.jpg.0bd2681019699a40fcdcc83b4e7fc2a7.jpg

Nothing went wrong with the 1st procedure. Had good yield. I am now looking at getting a 2nd FUE HT because I prefer a more aggressive hairline. I'm in my mid 40s. I'm looking for recommendations and/or comments from this forum.

Edited by Davey
Extra information

Just my opinion but you have a good look. Might want to consider leaving well enough alone and not risking trouble. You have a good result.

I agree with this. You do not need to have a procedure. Wait and in time decide.

I wouldn't drop it, but I I don't think that it would be a problem to add some temple points.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I wouldn't drop it, but I I don't think that it would be a problem to add some temple points.

Hi Spanker,

But don't you think that may be unnecessary as that may put him at risk for shock loss in that area? I would be very careful not to do it now and wait. He can definitely afford to wait.

Hi Spanker,

But don't you think that may be unnecessary as that may put him at risk for shock loss in that area? I would be very careful not to do it now and wait. He can definitely afford to wait.

Hi,

Given that my original transplant was 2 years ago what is the virtue in waiting further? Since the first transplant had no issue with shock loss I would assume that the risk with a further one would be small, especially given the fact I'm in my 40s and am on Finasteride.

Hi,

Given that my original transplant was 2 years ago what is the virtue in waiting further? Since the first transplant had no issue with shock loss I would assume that the risk with a further one would be small, especially given the fact I'm in my 40s and am on Finasteride.

Temple points was my first thought too. Would make a big difference, and the risk/reward is in your favor as not many grafts will be needed.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hi Davey,

For aggressive FUE there is Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Keser in Turkey, and believe it or not Dr. Bisanga can go aggressive when the situation and the patient's needs warrant it.

He did my temple corners at 60 grafts/cm2 (I have fine caliber hair so this made for a fairly dense non see-through result).

Dr. Feriduni could be another choice but seems waiting lists are long and may require in person consult to get a booking (?).

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Temple points was my first thought too. Would make a big difference, and the risk/reward is in your favor as not many grafts will be needed.

Also agreed, low risk high reward FUE option for beefing up the temple points/triangles.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I would build up the temple points for certain, if you are going to lower the hairline, which I don't think you need to then you have to build the temple points or it is going to look too top heavy.

Do your research on temple points you really need to find a Doctor that will choose finer softer hairs with FUE to blend with the hair behind.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Hi Davey,

For aggressive FUE there is Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Keser in Turkey, and believe it or not Dr. Bisanga can go aggressive when the situation and the patient's needs warrant it.

He did my temple corners at 60 grafts/cm2 (I have fine caliber hair so this made for a fairly dense non see-through result).

Dr. Feriduni could be another choice but seems waiting lists are long and may require in person consult to get a booking (?).

Some of Diep's hairlines look very nice. American rather than European, but I'm in Australia, so either side will be a look distance away.