Best NY Based Surgeons

SMS,

What are your goals and do you have any pics?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Feller, True, Dorin, Bernstein, and Wesley are all recommended here. Each is worth a look for sure.

Hello KO,

Is your list sorted in the order of importance?

To be fair I think Wesley is a capable doctor but definitely not in the same league as True, Feller, Dorin and Bernstein. Share your thought on this.

Nope, no particular order. I have not researched those clinics as I looked primarily into European FUE clinics. But if I was staying in NY, I'd probably start by looking at those names. Not promoting them, just a pond to fish from...

So who in your opinion are the best FUT doctors whether in USA or anywhere else in the world?

^Konior, Shapiro, Gabel, Hasson and Wong. Which is basically the consensus view here...

Hello KO,

Appreciate the reply. And if you do not mind, could you please answer my question about Dr. Baubac? Is he as good as H&W and Konior? The reason I ask is because I feel he is the doctor for me. But if you have any reservations about him please let me know.

milo12 - why don't you start a thread where you can post your photos, so people have a good idea of what you are looking for. I think posters will be able to help you in your decision. I saw you have a thread but no photos.

Hello KO,

Sure. I will do that. Need to find a good camera for that. My current camera is a bit old. No problem KO.

Please - SMS7000 and Milo is the same person. Taurisrisen lives in New York. Milo created this alias so that he could ask his question without drawing suspicion to himself. Milo is SMS7000 who is Taurisrisen. Milo also will not post any pictures of his hair - otherwise we will know it's hm. Finally, Taurisrisen was also obsessed with density - just like Milo is.

Bill / David, I betcha that if you run SMS7000's IP address with either Milo or the old Tauris profiles, you will get a match.

Hi Stig,

I missed all the fun before I guess, but what did Taurisrisen/Milo etc do?

I had been inactive on the forum during that time in the past. If it's something we should know about I will stop responding to his posts.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Administrators
I thought taurusrisen was a Rahal worshipper?

He was initially and then he did a 180 on Rahal. It would be something if Milo turns out to be Turesrisen, his other alias was glenlm, if it turns out to be true we're dealing with someone who has a mental issue.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi Stig,

I missed all the fun before I guess, but what did Taurisrisen/Milo etc do?

I had been inactive on the forum during that time in the past. If it's something we should know about I will stop responding to his posts.

follow his posts below. He got banned and then kept creating alias's to get back on. Some of his posts got deleted by the Moderators as they were homophobic and nasty. Bottom line is he has been wondering around this forum for years and years chasing the perfect surgeon who will give him full density, yet won't actually pull the trigger. He used to be obsessed with Rahal, but recently turned on him. Probably because Rahal turned him away. Read the posts below and compare him and his alias's to Milo. I think it's the same guy.

You will notice the following themes:

1) any procedure or surgeon that does not provide perfect density is a failure

2) anyone who disagrees with him is a troll. Milo has been more restrained, but has referenced to trolls and trolling

3) see his obsession with hair products and other natural remedies to prevent hair loss

4) he creates multiple threads asking a multitude of questions, but seems to be all over the place and nowhere close to actually committing to one surgeon and pulling the trigger

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - taurusrisen's Profile

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181873-hair-loss-killing-my-holiday-spirit.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182045-conflict-time-between-hair-transplant-work.html

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - glenalm's Profile

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184594-top-10-docs-give-same-quality-hair-transplant-so-doesnt-matter-who-you-go.html

Edited by Stig

Please - SMS7000 and Milo .

You again? Is this how you spend your time in disrupting others?

If he wants to think I am someone one else let him. It is his way of having troll fun I suppose.

Moving on to what is really important.....

Please - SMS7000 and Milo is the same person. Taurisrisen lives in New York. Milo created this alias so that he could ask his question without drawing suspicion to himself. Milo is SMS7000 who is Taurisrisen. Milo also will not post any pictures of his hair - otherwise we will know it's hm. Finally, Taurisrisen was also obsessed with density - just like Milo is.

Bill / David, I betcha that if you run SMS7000's IP address with either Milo or the old Tauris profiles, you will get a match.

It's him, which is why I've ignored him for months and PM'd David about him several months ago. His writing (brain) is all scrambled. You're right he'll never post photos. He had an old camera?? C'mon...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• Administrators

Yea I agree it is most definitely him, what is so bizarre is that he commented on one of his own threads and started attacking people, then under his alias Milo said that personal attacks was unnecessary, there is something beyond hair loss going on.

The way he starts his threads are identical to Tauresrisen, also you'll notice his interest in Alvi Armani has not changed.

BVFQxHM.png

2r8vSX3.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Guys,

I checked all the IP addresses and there is not a match. In the future, if you have suspicions, please send me or Dave a private message. The only time where it may be appropriate to call someone out publicly is if there are blatantly starting trouble or violating our rules. This topic looks like questions and opinions about various surgeons. Why start throwing accusations on this topic?

I appreciate everyone looking out for the community, but let's not jump to conclusions.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guys,

I checked all the IP addresses and there is not a match.

I appreciate everyone looking out for the community, but let's not jump to conclusions.

l

Hello Bills,

Thank you for your help. This stig person keeps bothering and accusing me of being someone else. I came this forum to learn about hair restoration. I never insult anyone. Since you are moderator could you end this disruption? It is disorderly to the threads and I am sure others feel the same.

If stig would like maybe we could open a dialogue. Whoever the people he claims I am must have hurt him very deeply, I do not know for sure, just speculating. I am willing to extend my hand in friendship to him to help him. It is better to help one another than to fight over something I have nothing to do with. That is up to him of course. I am just a regular positive thinker.

Indeed thank you for you help and concern.

Hello Bills,

Thank you for your help. This stig person keeps bothering and accusing me of being someone else. I came this forum to learn about hair restoration. I never insult anyone. Since you are moderator could you end this disruption? It is disorderly to the threads and I am sure others feel the same.

If stig would like maybe we could open a dialogue. Whoever the people he claims I am must have hurt him very deeply, I do not know for sure, just speculating. I am willing to extend my hand in friendship to him to help him. It is better to help one another than to fight over something I have nothing to do with. That is up to him of course. I am just a regular positive thinker.

Indeed thank you for you help and concern.

Let's see some pics

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Let's see some pics

I believe he said his camera is too old and outdated. I am sure he is searching the internet as we speak looking for a 2nd hand more modern camera that is similar to his existing camera, but at the same time slightly difference in appearance so that he can't get them mixed up and mistake one for the other. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and am looking forward to see those pics taken on his new 2nd hand HD camera so we can all give him some feedback.

I wonder what happened to the OP btw. Very strange that he created a new account just to ask one single question and then disappeared.

Edited by Stig

Looking for input on who are considered the best hair transplant surgeons in the NY/NJ area. Have heard a lot about Dr. Feller and True/Dorin. Any thoughts on both or other recommendations?

Thanks!

You left out Dr Wesley. I think Feller is probably the best in NY, but Wesley is worth a look. My advice to you, don't limit yourself to New York. I am a New Yorker, and travelled to Ottawa for my own 2nd procedure. I thought that the best surgeons for me were not in NY.

You left out Dr Wesley. I think Feller is probably the best in NY, but Wesley is worth a look. My advice to you, don't limit yourself to New York. I am a New Yorker, and travelled to Ottawa for my own 2nd procedure. I thought that the best surgeons for me were not in NY.

What is your opinion on Doctors Baubac and Erdogan in relation to H&W??

I believe he said his camera is too old and outdated. I am sure he is searching the internet as we speak looking for a 2nd hand more modern camera that is similar to his existing camera, but at the same time slightly difference in appearance so that he can't get them mixed up and mistake one for the other. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and am looking forward to see those pics taken on his new 2nd hand HD camera so we can all give him some feedback.

I wonder what happened to the OP btw. Very strange that he created a new account just to ask one single question and then disappeared.

Whoever he is I hope he gets his 500 graft/cm2 dense transplant so he can stop highjacking threads of patient's who need conservative work, and stops pretending he knows more about hair restoration than all of us despite never having had a single procedure or uploading any pics.

Just makes it fing annoying to participate here anymore.

Rant over. Have a good weekend.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)