Dr. Tejinder Bhatti visit, 2000 grafts

Here are some current photos of my Fue graft surgery at the darling buds hair transplant clinic in chandigarh, India.

Staff and doctor are very nice. Would do it again.

How does this operation look to you veterans of this type? How is the graft density? I'll give updates later in the time line.

I added some before and the night of procedure pictures.

Edited by Yesterdaysdaydream

Again another dr. Bhatti HT where the density looks very very bad.

I really hope you get a good result but i have to be Honest that i am 110% sure your gonna end up disapointed :(

How about giving the guy some hope before trashing his surgery a day after he's had it done. Don't you think you might just be insulting his intelligence a wee bit, I'm sure he's done his research and made his decision after careful thought.

Why is that the likes of you have some kind of bitter twisted vendetta against Dr Bhatti on this site, its kind of getting a bit embarrassing now, especially with one of your ilk just being exposed as a fraud just a few days ago with the sole purpose of creating multiple accounts to trash Dr Bhatti's work.

Yesterdaysdaydream, I would probably ignore that last poster, if you want I can send you a few pics of patients with similar graft placement to yours who walked away with very pleasing results, just PM me.

Also check out my results and David's, the site moderator, you have a long way to go, don't get worked up by some posters on this forum.

I think it is in line with what my existing hair was doing. He had put more up the sides, As I needed, this it is going to be fine once it grows in.

You got to remember my head was a little swollen and spaces appear from that.

Then, when I get a good handle on what it looks like I will be adding more if required, I know that I can have that done.

How about giving the guy some hope before trashing his surgery a day after he's had it done. Don't you think you might just be insulting his intelligence a wee bit, I'm sure he's done his research and made his decision after careful thought.

Why is that the likes of you have some kind of bitter twisted vendetta against Dr Bhatti on this site, its kind of getting a bit embarrassing now, especially with one of your ilk just being exposed as a fraud just a few days ago with the sole purpose of creating multiple accounts to trash Dr Bhatti's work.

Yesterdaysdaydream, I would probably ignore that last poster, if you want I can send you a few pics of patients with similar graft placement to yours who walked away with very pleasing results, just PM me.

Also check out my results and David's, the site moderator, you have a long way to go, don't get worked up by some posters on this forum.

I have absolutly no interest in trashing dr. Bhattis work, im just giving my Honest opinion.

And what are you talking about, multiple accounts?

I have been here for like 4-5 years and i rarely comments on dr. Bhattis work (check my post history) but i do however give my Honest opinions when someone is asking.

And the guy asked for an opinion.

I have gotten 2 HT my self wich i have Well documented on This page. ( check my post history)

And as i said. I really hope that he gets a good result but i just dont Think it Will be good because the grafts is Way to spaced apart.

Its better to be prepared and accept that another HT might be nessesary, Rather than having hope for 12 Month and get really disapointed.

I tried it myself and trust me, its not funny!

No question that this is not a super high density case. I can't say that you are going to be disappointed.I have no idea about that, it just not a super packed transplant.

I will say that I have said that before on a bhatti case and the patient said ge was happy. He had blonde hair though.

The good thing is that you can always plant more grafts if you are looking for more density.

Keep a positive outlook and see what happens.

Are you on fin? Looks like your forelock is in jeopardy. I would consider it if not.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

No question that this is not a super high density case. I can't say that you are going to be disappointed.I have no idea about that, it just not a super packed transplant.

I will say that I have said that before on a bhatti case and the patient said ge was happy. He had blonde hair though.

The good thing is that you can always plant more grafts if you are looking for more density.

Keep a positive outlook and see what happens.

Are you on fin? Looks like your forelock is in jeopardy. I would consider it if not.

I don't go to doctors much, so I have only been on a regiment of minoxidil 5% twice a day. that was a turning point in my idea of what was actually happening to my hair. It was falling out. It was weak, weather it was from smoking - my diet or my surroundings. With minoxidil it caused hair to come in all over, temples, forelock, and top of my head. I did not notice much loss on the top. But still applied it like you would after shave on your shaved face.

I have a feeling that the use of both of them combined will give me a change as well.

I know I can at this point I can style my hair the way I used to. And if I have a physical need to add more it can be done. I am sort of stepping back and recall possibly going to other clinics in the United States costs are very high. I looked at what they are doing at places in Turkey but didn't want to travel there...

where as you all say a more grafts closers together would be better. I would rather have a high survival rate, getting and a sense of dropping in a targeted area where it needs to go, like what has happened, I could shave this down in a year and come back and add a X amount of hair if I need it. There is a lot of multi hair grafts in this transplant.

But also i was quoted a in person graft estimated at 1400. But decided to wait. I actually seen impovement in my hair from minoxidil since then.

So angles on the camera and swelling have a lot to do with the way they look spaced apart. I could feel the cuts going into my skin even when numbed, although very deadend...the tool he used for implanting are very close together... and the implantation of grafts follow along those holes or slots he cuts and DR. Bhatti has high level of skill. With the techs coming in with graft placement four or five people placing them at once.

Could there be a injection or tool that will spread the skin and implant grafts closers with higher rates of survival....than he was using the knife ...i am not a doctor

No question that this is not a super high density case. I can't say that you are going to be disappointed.I have no idea about that, it just not a super packed transplant

I agree with this.

where as you all say a more grafts closers together would be better. I would rather have a high survival rate,

Who told you having grafts placed closer together would give you lower survival rate? This information maybe correct for some doctors but there is a majority of doctors on this website that product one pass high density, dense pack transplant without any issue with survival rate.

Again another dr. Bhatti HT where the density looks very very bad.

I really hope you get a good result but i have to be Honest that i am 110% sure your gonna end up disappointed

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion but you could word it differently. You have no way of knowing what a patient is going to think once his hair transplant has matured. This transplant will have a big cosmetic difference and the patient could be happy with that.

Yesterday I wish you lots of happy growing and be patient. I am sure you will be content with the final result. Keep us posted.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I agree with this.

Who told you having grafts placed closer together would give you lower survival rate? This information maybe correct for some doctors but there is a majority of doctors on this website that product one pass high density, dense pack transplant without any issue with survival rate.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion but you could word it differently. You have no way of knowing what a patient is going to think once his hair transplant has matured. This transplant will have a big cosmetic difference and the patient could be happy with that.

Yesterday I wish you lots of happy growing and be patient. I am sure you will be content with the final result. Keep us posted.

I may reach out to one of them if this does turn into a eye sore. I asked the doctor about what rough estimate of density I currently have right now. It is a bummer I seen some quotes from hospitals/clinics in Istanbul for 1700euros with airfare and hotel. For a special for September. Should have shopped around more.

Yesterday

I may reach out to one of them if this does turn into a eye sore. I asked the doctor about what rough estimate of density I currently have right now. It is a bummer I seen some quotes from hospitals/clinics in Istanbul for 1700euros with airfare and hotel. For a special for September. Should have shopped around more.
Having some doubt after the surgery is normal for most patients. Your transplant looks good and clean. Sure it could have more density but this doesn't mean you wont be happy. You can always address more density in the future. I suggest to stay patient (you don't have a choice) and wait to see the results.

I unfortunately get to see these hair mill transplants from Turkey. When you tell someone that looks horrible there is nothing you can do for them it hard. I have seen many grown men cry over it. Looses your hair is natural having a bad transplant can ruin your live. Some of these clinics hire temporary workers that have no experience when they have too many transplants to do. One Italian patient told me the girl that was doing extractions told him she started that day. They trained her for one hour and told her to take as many grafts out as possible as fast as she could. You know how they found her? In a tea shop that morning and asked her if she wanted to work. Comparing Dr. Bhatti to these hair mills is like saying an apple and a dog are the same. You cant look for the best price in a hair transplant because you will probably regret the decision for the rest of your life.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Yesterday

Having some doubt after the surgery is normal for most patients. Your transplant looks good and clean. Sure it could have more density but this doesn't mean you wont be happy. You can always address more density in the future. I suggest to stay patient (you don't have a choice) and wait to see the results.

I unfortunately get to see these hair mill transplants from Turkey. When you tell someone that looks horrible there is nothing you can do for them it hard. I have seen many grown men cry over it. Looses your hair is natural having a bad transplant can ruin your live. Some of these clinics hire temporary workers that have no experience when they have too many transplants to do. One Italian patient told me the girl that was doing extractions told him she started that day. They trained her for one hour and told her to take as many grafts out as possible as fast as she could. You know how they found her? In a tea shop that morning and asked her if she wanted to work. Comparing Dr. Bhatti to these hair mills is like saying an apple and a dog are the same. You cant look for the best price in a hair transplant because you will probably regret the decision for the rest of your life.

Yes I agree it can be a tough thing. I think I was stabilized as far as hairs lost is concerned that's why I went ahead and had it done. I think adding finasteride is going to make a big difference too.

I'll update when the hair is longer or when I regrow the shed.

• 2 weeks later...

We can see in a few pictures what has been happening.

Crust/ scabs gone.

The swelling is gone practically. Redness is still present and I think being 17days now I am shedding some hairs while I shampoo I see a few hairs from the recipient area falling out today for the first time so I took a few pictures of what it looks like....

The first couple replys of members seem to be spot on. I have got a mind to get more follicles implanted into the area as this density gives me little coverage of the area when short and most likely when long would not look really right either.ill at least give it a try! I at least now know that this procedure it not a problem for me to have again and I seem to heal good donor wise.

20161001_203556.thumb.jpg.4f33aa836e67a4513e8d5cc1d10019de.jpg

20161001_203717.thumb.jpg.2bd86c5f94b2fba6720333d03631baae.jpg

20161001_203802.thumb.jpg.cc029ee66b486d966abca29d65a483fc.jpg

20161001_203544.thumb.jpg.a21d9f9303735a25acf029aa2ca9ad87.jpg

Yesterday,

You have a great attitude and your donor area looks awesome - undetectable

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 2 weeks later...
Any update? Would like to see if the redness is still there or gone? How about the progress?

The redness is practically gone. Only when i irritate it it gets red.

The numb feeling on the forward top of my head is 75% gone.

I shedded alot of the hair from the recipient site but there is still some there. More than i thought is there. I can see some hairs starting to grow already. I am interested to see once this comes in, in 6 months or a year how it will look.

If it does not blend in with my native hair i will go for a second hair transplant to get it right.

I can only speak from my own experience but dr bhatti and his team are amazing value for money. I was abit concerned about my grafts looking abit 'spaced apart' at first but it's grown in great so be patient and happy growing it'll be fine

• 1 month later...

Some updated pictures. Redness at both sites is lingering mostly when i wash my head i notice it. Not so much if it goes untouched for hours.. It is still slightly numb but have regained 80% of feeling back in my frontal scalp

I have been keeping my hair short to watch the progress of the whole thing and to keep a healthy scalp. I have noticed alot of thin hairs coming out of my scalp where the hair that shed were. I had alot of hair that did not shed.

My donor is almost invisible but a small patch on my right side of my donor is pretty mothy and seems to be noticable if the hair is short enough.

All else seems like when this hair grows in and my native hairs in length it should blend better.. I just dont know about this density. Sure, i am wondering about it once it all comes out ill know for sure.

One thing i noticed is the transplanted hairs grow faster than the others.

20161204_085410.thumb.jpg.8ff9edb4d5e2b5687ed495d098c69319.jpg

20161204_085455.thumb.jpg.f037d9c8f17c3848d33de617fd25814f.jpg

20161204_085635.thumb.jpg.e3d2653486d50f4e5b7fb58d4cb6dd97.jpg

20161204_085709.thumb.jpg.dab518367af68a995b2a9d48ce2245a6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...