4424 grafts FUT dr.Hasson Feb24, 2016

n00b

28 minutes ago, n00b said:

Hey folks, never expected activity in this thread after such a long time.

I am working with Dr.Wong to salvage my situation. Things are tough due to lack of donor. Lets see...

Thanks for getting back to us. Good to hear he is trying to correct the mistake. Hopefully you get closure out of this. Why did it take two years, what are they proposing to do as it seems to be a difficult case to fix and what did he say went wrong?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, n00b said:

I am working with Dr.Wong to salvage my situation. Things are tough due to lack of donor. Lets see...

Thank you for following up. Good luck and please keep us updated on how everything works out with you and Dr. H. 

Edited by bismarck

• Administrators
16 hours ago, n00b said:

Wish you the best n00b, you followed my journey from the beginning, hard to believe its been 5 years. Please keep in contact with me, I’m always available.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 minute ago, jnyc97 said:

Any updates? This thread really opened my eyes being 24 years old and in a similar situation considering a transplant. 

After many requests of a update I don’t think he’s coming back 😔 He hasn’t logged since October 2020. Shame 

Wow, that is not the expected outcome from a reputable clinic. It's unfortunate because we really cannot afford to mess up hair transplants. Sorry OP, wish the results were different, genuinely I do. I hope you received your money back and more. 

Sorry for what occur OP. I hope you are in a good mental place. Hair loss sucks and adding a long scar to the back of your head is not ideal. If you ever need someone to talk to just know there are lots of people that are willing to listen and help you. 

• Like 2