Fue turkey which clinic

pacman81

Hi Guys,

I am looking to find a good clinic/Dr in Turkey for a FUE procedure. I am NR 5ish, 34 years old and have a family history of similar pattern hair loss.

I chose Turkey as from my research there are some quality doctors there for a affordable price.

I have been in contact with Transmed (Dr Melike), Asmed (Dr Koray), Cheaperclinic (Dr not allowed to be discussed on this site?!), EsteTurkey (Dr Aslan), Dr Doganay, Clinicana and Cosmedica.

Dr Doganay seems to have the most recommendations however needing approx 5000 grafts at 2 Euro each is out of my affordability. Asmed replied to my consultation request with some questions however a week on and i still have not heard anything further. I understand they are similar in cost to above.

The options i am deciding from is Transmed, Cheaperklinic (Dr not allowed to be discussed) and EsteTurkey. Transmed advises 3000-3500 grafts, Cheaperklinic 4000-4500 and EsteTurkey 5000. EsteTurkey will be competing procedure over 2 sessions in 2 days which gives me some comfort that it will not be so rushed. Others in 1 day. I havent heard or seen any reviews from Clinicana or Cosmedica other than their websites.

EsteTurkey has been recommended by a couple of friends of friend back home that have been there. I have however seen some pretty brutal reviews. They offer a guarantee for peace of mind. They cost double cheaperklinic and half of Doganay.

When i first started researching Dr Melike Kulahce was the first one that stood out. Nearly a year later she still stands out!! her experience and involvement in the hair restoration international community has to be acknowledged.

it causes me some concern that cheaperklinic (Dr not allowed to be discussed) is not actually allowed to be discussed on here!!! In my 34 years I have never heard or seen such a thing where a specific community that is set up to help people in my situation have banned discussion on a certain doctor? please private message me if assistance can be provided here.

Im a little reserved at the level of actual involvement in the procedure. Seems like they mainly supervise. Dr Aslan's assistant assured that the Dr personally takes reponsibilty for each procedure and his involvement will be around stages 2-3 (other than initial consultation).

Can anyone that has used these clinics/Dr's provide some information/experiences to assist in making the right decision. Im hoping for very good results but not at the cost of the Koray's/Doganay. I believe it is out there!!

Thanking you in advance.

-----

Never ever think about the cost. Price over quailty? It is not a good idea especially if you are a NW5. In Turkey, there are hundred of clinics which use motorised punch and most of them are tech run; meaning the doctor is hardly involved in the actual work.

I would advise you to carry on researching. Of all the names you have mentioned, only Asmed stands out. Dr Dogany recently has had his recommendation suspended, the banned doctor was creating trouble here by being dishonest and using every means to increase his profits. The others I am not aware of.

Please, research more and do not let the cost influence your decision.

Never ever think about the cost. Price over quailty? It is not a good idea especially if you are a NW5. In Turkey, there are hundred of clinics which use motorised punch and most of them are tech run; meaning the doctor is hardly involved in the actual work.

I would advise you to carry on researching. Of all the names you have mentioned, only Asmed stands out. Dr Dogany recently has had his recommendation suspended, the banned doctor was creating trouble here by being dishonest and using every means to increase his profits. The others I am not aware of.

Please, research more and do not let the cost influence your decision.

Thanks Yaz,

I am leaning towards Dr Melike Kolahce. She is very experienced and very involved in the community. The only concern I have is she is recommending I require approx 3500 grafts. Most others are recommending 4500-5000 grafts for good coverage. Dr Melike advises that 5000 will be overharvesting. Im a little confused and want a good result. I am NW5 so i am not confidant that 3500 will be enough..

• 1 month later...
Pacman... where did you have it done? I have been reading about clinicana as well, and the reviews seem to be ok, but not sure yet. Anybody has information about this particular one?

Hi there, I chose Dr Yeman as recommended by this network.

Bags almost packed, fly out tonight to land in Istanbul tomorrow.

Getting nervous and excited at the same time. I hope this goes as planned and the results are good.

Wish me luck!!!

So far Dr Yeman and his colleagues especially Fikret have been excellent to deal with, hopefully everything run A ok!!

Best of luck I think you made the right decision in choosing Dr Yaman I also was also thinking about going with the banned clinic on this site but I'm glad I didn't go there ,I know they get good results but its too much of a lottery, i read recently a review where the patient said they had too many patients arriving on the same day because of delays in flights basically they are booking in 5 patients a day this guy had to have his surgery day put forward also the amount of grafts implanted was less than the Doc told him at the consultation which some might say is a good thing as too many FUE done in one session is not good, but the techs being too pushed for time shouldn't dictate how many grafts you get.

I will look forward to your updates with Dr Yaman as i am considering him for my second surgery but I want to wait until i see results form guys posting on here not just his own posts naturally he will want to show his best results, but that's why this site is good because we get results from patients detailing their experience,

Best of luck again .

Hi Mick, so far so good but I guess the proof will be in the pudding about 6 months from now.

I had my procedure done over 2 days finishing yesterday for approximately 5000 grafts.

Dr and staff were very friendly and Dr did all incisions and extractions as promised.

They did seem very busy looks like doing 3-4 procedures per day. So far the results look good with good natural looking planting with good density. I guess doner capacity and required grafts for good coverage will dictate here. My front and middle look extremely good but crown is light on. Am weary of over harvesting so i think we achieved the maximum from what was available. Dr's assistant Fikret is extremely good to deal with if you have any questions best way to contact is using the app called whatsapp.

i will try to post some photos for 1st day post op.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
no one has mentioned any clinic names just doctors? can some one tell me who the best clinics are in Turkey and names please

Dr Koray with Asmed is a great doctor and runs a very clean professional clinic. I had 4000 Grafts done 11 days ago.

• 1 month later...

1. Keser

2. Erdogan

3. Nobody else

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Since I was it the same situation, I would recommend Dr. Ozgur Oztan from HLC Clinic in Ankara. This particular clinic is very popular in Germany - (promotional link removed) you need to register and use translator if you would like to see reviews. They are flexible about amount of the grafts I wanted 2300 and i got ... 2305, another reason why I choose HLC clinic in Ankara was that all procedures​ are performed by doctors themselves not by technicians. Good luck what ever you choose :)

• 3 months later...
Hi Mick, so far so good but I guess the proof will be in the pudding about 6 months from now.

I had my procedure done over 2 days finishing yesterday for approximately 5000 grafts.

Dr and staff were very friendly and Dr did all incisions and extractions as promised.

They did seem very busy looks like doing 3-4 procedures per day. So far the results look good with good natural looking planting with good density. I guess doner capacity and required grafts for good coverage will dictate here. My front and middle look extremely good but crown is light on. Am weary of over harvesting so i think we achieved the maximum from what was available. Dr's assistant Fikret is extremely good to deal with if you have any questions best way to contact is using the app called whatsapp.

i will try to post some photos for 1st day post op.

Hi , paceman

Any update ? You didn't post any pic yet .. could u please upload pic ?

I I have book my surgery with dr yaman so looking for opinions before I buy a ticket ? Please advice ? Some other patient loose their hair after 8-9 months so any issue in your case ?

Please advice

Thanks

• 5 months later...

If I restricted myself to Turkey then I would consult with Doctor Ozgur Oztan at hairline clinic Ankara. He seems to have a lot of satisfied clients and lots of online results posted on the European forums. I believe he uses the stick and place technique and uses small manual punches .7mm in size. They do some good work by all accounts and have teamed up with a US fue only doc and now also provide fue training

Well worth a consult

Hope this helps

ej

Guys I’ll level with you. Im a lurker. Im confused. I’ve spoke to someone today who told me they were going to Turkey for a holiday. This aroused my suspicion after digging, he quite proudly said he was going for a HT. He showed me his hair and he was blatantly a Norwood VI at least. Worse than me but not by much. He claimed he has done his research and said he was going with Turkeys no 1 clinic. Can’t rememner the name. It was clinik or something like that, He told me that he’d booked it and was going in Mid March, he’d spoke to the clinic via WhatsApp quite extensively I think but he told me some things that made me smell a rat. The cost was €1950 Euro’s and was going to have between 3000-4000 grafts, stay at the Radison BLU, was going to have a lifetime warranty which meant if any hair falls out he can go back to sort it. He didn’t know if he was having FUE or FUT. He also said they said his donor area (which was weak) could regenerate itself as each client gets a blood platelet plasma injection or something to stop hair falling out. He can choose to have a normal package or a VIP package which means he stays at a better place and other benefits I didn’t ask what.

Whilst not trying to pour ridiculous scorn on what he was saying he also said someone he knows had it done and within 6 months all his fell out presumably because of shock loss but was told by the doctor it was because he’d used the gym too much and should avoid spicy food as the plasma injection thing won’t work properly and you should avoid strenuous exercise for a year!!!

Sounds ridiculous. I know. This is my dilemma. He claims he has 4/5 friends who have had done in this clinic and have had fab results which is the only reason why he’s having it done. I’m going to see this work colleague once a month so I told him he’s my guinea pig, but if it looks great how do I know what to believe? Especially if the proof is in his hair? Surely the gym and spicy food thing is a crock of shit?

Guys I’ll level with you. Im a lurker. Im confused. I’ve spoke to someone today who told me they were going to Turkey for a holiday. This aroused my suspicion after digging, he quite proudly said he was going for a HT. He showed me his hair and he was blatantly a Norwood VI at least. Worse than me but not by much. He claimed he has done his research and said he was going with Turkeys no 1 clinic. Can’t rememner the name. It was clinik or something like that, He told me that he’d booked it and was going in Mid March, he’d spoke to the clinic via WhatsApp quite extensively I think but he told me some things that made me smell a rat. The cost was €1950 Euro’s and was going to have between 3000-4000 grafts, stay at the Radison BLU, was going to have a lifetime warranty which meant if any hair falls out he can go back to sort it. He didn’t know if he was having FUE or FUT. He also said they said his donor area (which was weak) could regenerate itself as each client gets a blood platelet plasma injection or something to stop hair falling out. He can choose to have a normal package or a VIP package which means he stays at a better place and other benefits I didn’t ask what.

Whilst not trying to pour ridiculous scorn on what he was saying he also said someone he knows had it done and within 6 months all his fell out presumably because of shock loss but was told by the doctor it was because he’d used the gym too much and should avoid spicy food as the plasma injection thing won’t work properly and you should avoid strenuous exercise for a year!!!

Sounds ridiculous. I know. This is my dilemma. He claims he has 4/5 friends who have had done in this clinic and have had fab results which is the only reason why he’s having it done. I’m going to see this work colleague once a month so I told him he’s my guinea pig, but if it looks great how do I know what to believe? Especially if the proof is in his hair? Surely the gym and spicy food thing is a crock of shit?

WTF is this :D:D:D

Man do not believe these scammers here in Turkey

They will take your money then ruin your lives

You don't need to stay in 5 star hotels etc. Don't let such things fool you. Are you coming on a vacation or for hair transplantation??

There are only few good doctors in Turkey worth having a HT at:

Dr. Keser

Dr. Erdoğan

HLC Clinic

Dr. Doğanay

Dr. Pekiner (left HLC now runs his own clinicI

And maaaybe Dr. Kul (has mixed results and does the extraction with motorized punch so he might fuk up your donor)

I don't wanna go too far and call the rest garbage but you are taking a huge risk with them.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED