2802 FUE with Dr. Erdogan

templeloss

Nice results so far! I had my surgery by him almost exactly a month ago. It's a bit early for a full shed but everyone goes at a different pace.I started losing at a faster rate about week 2. As a side note, your hair seems to be growing pretty fast for just a little over a week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if anybody know the answer to this...

When someone like yourself with such a dense donor getting the FUE procedure is it possible that you can actually lose near by hair follicles in the donor area because the .8 punch is so close to other healthy follicles that are being saved for next procedure, can they possibly get damaged or die!!

• 4 weeks later...

I always just had temporal hair loss prior to my HT with Erdogan and no history of familial hair loss. Now, my scalp itches like mad, it is very flaky always and gets greasy and dandruffy right away. I've been taking proscar since the day of my HT on December 28, 2015. Now look at my hair. I've lost hair where it was always strong and dense as a rug. I never itched there. I never lost hair there before. It was never miniaturized. Now it is see through. What do I do? Should I continue proscar and let it destroy my once thick hair? My hair falls out every time I touch it. Or, should I quit? This proscar is not what it is cracked up to be. Is this shock loss? What the hell is going on?

IMG_20160329_143331748.thumb.jpg.d1fe6a6f920117278c98a305bf71bb4c.jpg

IMG_20160329_135240209.thumb.jpg.a9d2fd5772a91e33aa0ef4cbd80f0941.jpg

• 2 months later...

You could be going through the shedding phase of the proscar. I kept shedding when I started until about month 7-8. But you are definitely doing the right thing by starting it. Just be patient, you chose a great doc and have amazing donor hair!

I do agree it is shedding from the proscar. Same thing happened to me. I started proscar straight after my first transplant and had waaayyyy much worse shedding than you. By the 12 month mark, all had filled in. All meds; fin and minxo, the shedding is a good thing. Its actually making way for more healthier hair

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...