Dr. A. Tsilosani (Talizi) - 4600gr (9 months) + 3500gr (11months) + 2500gr

Immediate post op's would help. Looks like a good result. Such a large transformation in the back. He was receding pretty far down in the back and in the afters they dont show any signs of balding that far down???? Differant angles??

You need to be more consistent with your photos - the preop is clearly in a different lighting and the scalp is overexponated in the preop, creating false results.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I would have to agree that while this looks like a good result, I wouldn't be comfortable in good faith vouching for it simply because of the inadequate pics. The top down shot looks really good to me, but more pics are needed to due justice to your work.

The bright light from the pre-ops wrecked havoc on my retina, but the after set, particularly that of the crown, look very dim. I'd also echo the sentiment that it seems from the angle/lighting his crown was radically transformed in its very boundaries -- were grafts actually allocated to bring up that barren, bottom portion of his crown that appears perfectly dense in the afters?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 4 weeks later...

The same patient is on all photos.

You can watch second hair transplant of Maksim at Talizi on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmAvnmk0Ig

The patient comes at 13th of December this year on 3rd hair transplant and I'll make some HQ photos of his head from all angles.

Edited by Talizi

I represent Talizi Clinic

Such a large transformation in the back. He was receding pretty far down in the back and in the afters they don't show any signs of balding that far down???? Different angles??

Yes, angle is a little different, but there are hairs transplanted in that area and the patient also uses medicals and that's why you see that difference.

Here are some photos of Maksim before third hair transplant at Talizi clinic:

Indoor:

indoor_1.jpg

indoor_2.jpg

indoor_3.jpg

Outdoor:

outdoor_1.jpg

outdoor_2.jpg

outdoor_3.jpg

outdoor_4.jpg

outdoor_5.jpg

After 3rd hair transplant. 2500 grafts were transplanted (2000 strip + 500 fue):

post3_1.jpg

post3_2.jpg

Maksim on city excursion the day after hair transplant:

post3_3.jpg

post3_4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Much better pictures. The post op from that 3rd procedure actually looks pretty refined. Keep posting cases with this type of clarity, and you'll start getting some honest feedback on the forums. Well done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Originally posted by orangehair:

Talizi....were 10, 600 grafts transplanted? for what looks like an class 6 with a narrowed donor strip due to extended nape hair.. that seems unusual, was there a high percentage of singles?

10600 grafts were transplanted in 3 surgeries. There are photos where the patient has long hair, where 8100 grafts were transplanted in two surgeries above.

There are photos taken the next day after the 3rd hair transplant where 2500 grafts were transplanted also.

I can't understand what you mean. Please rephrase your message.

Wow Talizi! I agree with the other posters that the initial photos weren't enough to see the changes, but the additional photos you posted really seem to show great results at the end of all three treatments. Is the patient 100% content and not planning on having future surgeries or is a follow up soon to come? I'd love to see the follow-up photos a couple months after the last surgery whenever they are available.

Robin

I am employed by Dr. Parsa Mohebi at US Hair Restoration.

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Originally posted by Robin-at-USHR:

Wow Talizi! I agree with the other posters that the initial photos weren't enough to see the changes, but the additional photos you posted really seem to show great results at the end of all three treatments. Is the patient 100% content and not planning on having future surgeries or is a follow up soon to come? I'd love to see the follow-up photos a couple months after the last surgery whenever they are available.

I don't know what the patient gonna do actually, but as soon as he will send us some photos after 3rd hair transplant I'll post them. Unfortunately there will be poor quality photos, I think, because the patient lives in Kazakhstan and Talizi clinic is in Tbilisi, Georgia, so he will take photos by himself and our photograph will be unable to shoot him.

Oh, okay Talizi, I understand the struggle with patients living at great distances and their tendancy to not take clear precise photos (due to their lack of proper experience and equipment to do so). I know that these photos may not be the best quality when posted, but I will definitely keep your page flagged so I can view them in the future. Thanks!

Robin -at-

US Hair Restoration

16661 Ventura Blvd. Suite 313

Encino, CA 91436

P: (818)788-8363

F: (818)788-8366

Robin

I am employed by Dr. Parsa Mohebi at US Hair Restoration.

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 1 month later...