Headed for Belgium

About 2 years ago I started out researching hair transplant surgeons and techniques.

FUT is not an option since I may wear my hair shorter at certain times during the year.

FUE is the best option for me and from what read of this and several other international forums Belgium is the hotspot for top quality FUE hair transplantation.

Last year I spend money and time visiting clinics in Belgium, meeting up with patient.

Among those visited : Bisanga, Feriduni, Mwamba, Prohairclinic

After seeing results online and live patient I have decided Prohairclinic is my top choice.

They have produced consistent results, had the best live patient results (although others where nearly as good) and had the best price quality model.

I took the plunge and the team of Prohairclinic (dr. De Reys was present) performed a 2 day session, covering the crown and frontal hairline.

I can truly say that the treatment was very smooth, no pain at all.

All I can say to others looking for top quality FUE : Belgium is a place where you will find the best in the world, including Prohairclinic.

Happy to hear Belgium is top quality for FUE.

I think Dr. Bhatti in India is Top in FUE, his webiste is very clear, cost is clearly indicated, his team is fantastic,all your questions are always answered and everything is arranged to make your stay as smooth as possible: darlingbudsindia.com

I guess the proof will be in 6 to 12 months after the FUE HT.

I had HT FUE 1524 grafts done with DR. Bhatti and happy with my choice.

Happy to hear Belgium is top quality for FUE.

I think Dr. Bhatti in India is Top in FUE, his webiste is very clear, cost is clearly indicated, his team is fantastic,all your questions are always answered and everything is arranged to make your stay as smooth as possible: darlingbudsindia.com

I guess the proof will be in 6 to 12 months after the FUE HT.

I had HT FUE 1524 grafts done with DR. Bhatti and happy with my choice.

LOL are you getting paid for all this promotional work for Dr Bhatti :D

Your post history is quite comical to say the least

All the best. Please keep us updated with your progress.

Okay, cant leave without making the pun. "Head"ed for Belgium. (Pun intended) :D

HT with Dr Radha - 30th June 2015

Total grafts: 3168 (1's: 930, 2's: 2090, 3's: 148 )

Total hair: 5554

Pre-op pics

My regime:

1mg Finpecia daily

Multivitamin tablet daily

Cod liver oil capsule twice a day

Minoxidil 5% solution (1ml) once a day

Nizoral Shampoo 1% (once a week)

Very funny Yonex!:D

My opinions are my own and will always be so.

Everyone is entitled to choose his own HT surgeon.

I guess it is important to know all the possibilities you have In choosing a great surgeon before you take the plunge.

Some do their homework better than others!

Good luck to Beestig 22. Enjoy Belgium and the best chocolate in the world!

About 2 years ago I started out researching hair transplant surgeons and techniques.

FUT is not an option since I may wear my hair shorter at certain times during the year.

FUE is the best option for me and from what read of this and several other international forums Belgium is the hotspot for top quality FUE hair transplantation.

Last year I spend money and time visiting clinics in Belgium, meeting up with patient.

Among those visited : Bisanga, Feriduni, Mwamba, Prohairclinic

After seeing results online and live patient I have decided Prohairclinic is my top choice.

They have produced consistent results, had the best live patient results (although others where nearly as good) and had the best price quality model.

I took the plunge and the team of Prohairclinic (dr. De Reys was present) performed a 2 day session, covering the crown and frontal hairline.

I can truly say that the treatment was very smooth, no pain at all.

All I can say to others looking for top quality FUE : Belgium is a place where you will find the best in the world, including Prohairclinic.

When was your procedure? Dr. De Reys is working under pro hair clinic now? I thought he had his own practice now?

LOL are you getting paid for all this promotional work for Dr Bhatti :D

Your post history is quite comical to say the least

Hi Yonex,

darlinglocks is not getting paid by Dr. Bhatti and is not doing any promotional work for the Clinic. She just happens to be one of the many very happy Dr. Bhatti Patients, who out of the kindness of her heart is willing to share her good HT experience with the other hair loss Patients on this Forum. We are highly appreciative of her kind words and support.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thank you California,

You said it all.

Yes, I am a very Happy patient among other Dr Bhatti's patients and if people don't like to hear about all options out there, it is too bad for them!

In the end, everyone wants the best HT outcome, so weigh all options and then decide what is best for you. I will continue to inform about the possibility to have a great HT FUE experience with Dr. Bhatti.

My Quote: “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can never all of the people all of the time”. Abraham Lincoln

Everyone here should be giving their true personal experience. The only way this forum will survive is by being hones!

Very funny Yonex!:D

My opinions are my own and will always be so.

Everyone is entitled to choose his own HT surgeon.

I guess it is important to know all the possibilities you have In choosing a great surgeon before you take the plunge.

Some do their homework better than others!

Good luck to Beestig 22. Enjoy Belgium and the best chocolate in the world!

But the guy who started this thread went to the prohairclinic in Belgium, why do you feel the need to hijack his thread and promote your own doctor like you have done in almost all your posts so far, just start your own thread and share your experience /pictures/results etc

• 2 weeks later...

Update : week 3

Hi Guys,

I must say I could not expect this FUE procedure to be sooo easy.

No pain, virtually no swelling. The Prohairclinic after kit also contains their Hydro One cream and it took away most of the redness by now.

So far i grade Prohairclinic A+

Very clear about who where what why before the treatment

Very smooth procedure, excactly how it was presented

Very good after care service and products

I can not wait for the final result.

IMG_2305.JPG.51cc9f3ae909446a7654f5b5268fae9a.JPG

Hi!

The crown was grafted with 1406 follicle units at a density of 30 grafts per cm square

The frontal area was grafted with 1647 follicle units at a density of 40 towards 25 grafts per cm square

FUE is sooo easy, I would recommend it to all seeking a hair transplantation.

Thanks.

Nice im glad you found it easy. how was the injections i bet they woke you up when they put them in haha.. Im yet to experience the procedure and the injections but i bet hitting your thumb with a club hammer hurts much more then some pin pricks haha so im looking forward to it to be honest and if its as easy as you say it is it will be a breeze. Hopefully ha.

• 2 months later...

You should soon be getting to the good bit, regrowth!

Thanks for keeping us informed, your thread here will be useful to anyone seeking out prohairclinic results.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 6 months later...

Belgium is the capital for FUE in Europe. Experience cannot be substituted., and the FUE results are apparently consistent.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 9 months later...

Hi Guys,

It has been quite some time. Standing in the mirror gives me a smile now,

I am very happy with the work Prohairclinic and especially Sabine has performed.

I will take some new pictures and showcase the result soon.