Professional sportsmen and hair loss

FUE2014

Is it just me, or do pro sportsmen who do a lot of cardio, such as football (soccer) players, rugby players, tennis players, F1 drivers etc have a much lower ratio of balding guys than guys of the same range (20's and 30's) from the general public?

Edited by FUE2014

Well, sorry but I dont agree with you. In some extremely rare cases, excessive exercise without steroids can raise testosterone levels and lead to hair loss. Sweat buildup on the scalp can also cause hair to shed or just break and get dull and dry.

Is it just me, or do pro sportsmen who do a lot of cardio, such as football (soccer) players, rugby players, tennis players, F1 drivers etc have a much lower ratio of balding guys than guys of the same range (20's and 30's) from the general public?

It's just you.

Arjen%20Robben.jpg

They still like to accuse Antonio Conte of wearing a wig. People in Italy have trouble understanding with the right surgeons you can get a natural transplant.

5b32e68fe6da4_LorenzoconAntonioConte.jpg.3549b1a7a2c7247376dbcb39fcff2a19.jpg

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

talk of Ryan Giggs having a small Frontal Ht several yrs ago , if so best he gets that crown sorted its getting out of hand hand very good chances he end up like his dad danny whos a full NW6 now,

No ones mentioned the neandertal wayne rooney. or did they?

KO why not get off the fence and go to your heros dr bloxham and get a nice big chunk cut out of the back of your head and i hope for your sake you have no scar issues and your not back on the forum asking whos the best doc for a scar revision.

Keyser...

I've got to say this your bang out of oder dude to come on a post which has nothing to do what your comments to this member KO has posted....there is a time & place & your wrong in both IMO.

I may not agree with KO or even yourself but bro really? Any need?

Please just chill out for a bit, take a walk on the yorkshire moores or something..just chill man please.

KO why not get off the fence and go to your heros dr bloxham and get a nice big chunk cut out of the back of your head and i hope for your sake you have no scar issues and your not back on the forum asking whos the best doc for a scar revision.

You are a sad bitter man. Did your wife get mounted by a strip surgeon or something? Actually I'm assuming too much with the last part there...

But wait, I thought strip surgery was a barbaric procedure that left you a slave to a scar? Great results? Can't be!

You must be confusing me. I have no doubt that you CAN get a great result with FUT just like you can with FUE, However what i have an issue is Horsesh1t been spread around regarding FUE capablilites to suit a clinics agenda.

Personally for me FUT would never be an option. But if people who never plan on shaving down short and back and sides decide its for them all well and good.

The key for me is if their loss escalates and cant keep up with it either via cost of transplants / Donor or medication stopped working they have given up the shave down get out of jail card and move on with a framed hairline. Think Zidane look. That is the deal breaker for me.

Ironically I don't believe he did!

But his look is unusual in he has hair at front and little elsewhere.

His look still looks good as his face is framed. Even if FUE patients cannot cover all their loss as time goes by they still have the option to buzz down and sport a similar look.

Now Imagine Zidane with a strip scar

Zidane would look good nomatter what he just got that

Class about him.

FUT for him? Nah he would look crazy but him of all people can get away with it,

I bet all the kids would want to be like him..I guess stars like that can do this type of stuff huh & become the next big style....sample beckham, gazza, ronaldo blah blah...

Talk about Beckham I think he had some work done on the quite.

Contary to what you think i said there was no sarcasm or ill will intended ko i meant it.

If you go fuss i hope you have no issue with the scar.

Your reply was rather amusing not very acurate

( You are a sad bitter man. Did your wife get mounted by a strip surgeon or something? Actually I'm assuming too much with the last part there...

Sad-wrong bitter-maybe a man-correct i have a wife-correct and if shes been humped by a strip surgeon she aint letting on.