Professional sportsmen and hair loss

FUE2014

they are everywhere now, some of the retired football guys like david platt, pat nevin and gianfranco zola also had work done

2 interesting ones for me were the referee mark clattenburg and also roberto martinez

Clattenburg had big crown loss but one season here appears with a full head of hair, looked like a piece to me albeit a very good one

Martinez i think wore a piece once then ditched it , now he has shaved it down and is very bald

I think the funniest was stephen ireland, he played for a while with a piece then apparently the players pulled it off him in the dressing room and he never played for ireland again lol the following season he played with a completely bald head and has rocked that look since

Just goes to show how much torment this hair loss thing inflicts on so many guys from all walks of life

Yep I agree it must be hard for the jel boys of football cas you well know its all about there hair huh..

Rugby players don't give a rats ass though LOL.

No sorry that's wrong....most of Rugby players I should say cas there is one or two who had some work done there also.

I'm not convinced Cesc Fabregas has had anything done. I saw the stills of an interview he gave after a game but when I watched the interview in HD there was nothing to suggest a transplant.

Looking back a few years there are a lot of pictures that show the front area thinning out. I think he had some hairstyles where they buzzed it down and bicced the thin areas into a 'M' hairline.

When he allows the hairline to grow he appears to be using concealers in press conferences.

Dick Advocaat is an older fella who had one done. He got limited coverage but it looks ok.

I thought for a while that Gary Lineker may have had something done but it appears to be quite heavy use of concealers. They usually use the wrong colour on this grey hair!

Ricardo Carvalho is another one who's hair changed.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Jacques Kallis and Shane Warne both had procedures

I think Kallis' is a piece, Warne is hard to tell. Could be propecia, partial piece or small transplant.

I think Warne is a walking drug machine. and obviously he don't suffer sides.but hay who would with a wife like hes haha

LOL...I agree.

She would defo cure any mans Morning wood, in fact she will cure a lot of things LOL

Maybe Merk can employ her as a Rep or something.

Edited by ontop
edit

Man its insane the women you get when you're famous....i mean imagine how many girls that harry stiles guy from 1D has shagged in the last four years, hundreds .....must be such an insane (ly good) world to live in

Cesc interviews:

3rd May 2015

https://youtu.be/Ode6q6CpgLE

1st March 2015

https://youtu.be/CM_801sbH3s

5th October 2014

https://youtu.be/FVpZBBdJE5s

Screen grabs:

Top left March 15

Bottom left October 14

Both right May 2015

No difference except comb-forward, wet hair and styled!

CF.bmp