Dr KORAY ERDOGAN - 3901 grafts FUE

ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER

DR KORAY ERDOGAN

- PATIENT'S AGE: 25

- Hairloss type LUDWIG (Alopecia Diffusa): II

- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 6500 grafts

* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 50 uf/cm2

* Parietal and Occipital hair diameter: 50 micron

- OPERATION DETAILS: 3901 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.6 - 0.8 mm.

Incisions realised with: custom made blades, lateral slit

* 970 single grafts

* 1971 double grafts

* 960 multiple grafts

* General average Hair per Graft: 2.00

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 1900 grafts were used to restore the patient's frontal area; 1350 grafts were used to fill the mid-scalp and 650 grafts to cover the vertex

- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment just after having undergone the surgery

* Please note that the "result" pictures were sent by the patient.

V2_EYUPTUZKAYA_zpsa1da2f16.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

V2__DSC6879_zps346db966.jpg

V2__DSC6880_zps5d967be5.jpg

V2__DSC6881_zpsed35bfbb.jpg

V2__DSC6882_zps4f517f94.jpg

V2__DSC6883_zps033b0100.jpg

V2__DSC6884_zps83db1261.jpg

V2__DSC6885_zpse0b3ba16.jpg

V2__DSC6888_zps383c882d.jpg

V2__DSC6889_zps270c427b.jpg

OPERATION

V2_DSC_2266_zpsbe64e03d.jpg

V2_DSC_2267_zpsc555052e.jpg

V2_DSC_2268_zps6641da77.jpg

V2_DSC_2269_zps2914da68.jpg

V2_DSC_2270_zps71c996a7.jpg

V2_DSC_2271_zps2ab2bad8.jpg

V2_DSC_2272_zpscbea5e82.jpg

V2_DSC_2276_zps5628d62b.jpg

V2_DSC_2277_zps06752a82.jpg

10 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY

V2_DSC02240_zps8739dcf4.jpg

V2_DSC02245_zps97546d74.jpg

V2_DSC02255_zpsd597a673.jpg

V2_DSC02264_zps5328179e.jpg

V2_DSC02269_zps6fdb7bb9.jpg

V2_DSC02273_zps8d96d676.jpg

V2_DSC02277_zps6f488930.jpg

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

Why are your before photos wet?

Agreed there should be consistency with pre op and results.

I know they are photos sent by the patient so please could you ask for wet ones of the result so we could at least make a comparison of the hair when wet?

Have a good day

Why are your before photos wet?
looks like hair gel to me which I can only assume was used to make his hair look thicker but yea I agree both before and after shud be dry to get a better comparison.

nonetheless thats a lotta grafts stuffed in-between native hairs and it looks as tho there was very little if any shock loss.

As a diffused nw5/6, and 25 yrs old, this patient doesn't look like a good candidate.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

NW5/6? ummmm no. not even close. in fact, not even in the same universe!

ummmm yes. This patient is very obviously balding in a NW6 pattern; which he will most likely reach in a relatively short time span considering how aggressive his hair loss is for a 25yr old.

What's worse is that he doesn't have a dense donor area to support much more work. The 2500 more grafts he has in reserve will be a drop in the bucket compared to his needs.

The haircut is a joke i Think ?.

And offcourse like ALLWAYS This doctor post wet before pictures to "camouflage" the work!

I asked so Many times and the doctor dont answer, i try again.

- dr koray, why is it you almost alleays post wet before pictures? Why not post HONEST result?

I agree spanker and RG71 he's definitely on his way to a higher norwood I just hope for his sake the meds do not lose their effectiveness with time.

ummmm yes. This patient is very obviously balding in a NW6 pattern; which he will most likely reach in a relatively short time span considering how aggressive his hair loss is for a 25yr old.

What's worse is that he doesn't have a dense donor area to support much more work. The 2500 more grafts he has in reserve will be a drop in the bucket compared to his needs.

Have a good day

Aren't the wet before pictures just to highlight the exact areas where the hair loss is occurring? With my hair I had to send him more wet pictures than dry because of the drastic difference in the way my hair looks wet/dry.

If the doctor needs to highlight the hairloss by wet the hair, Then the patient does NOT need a hairtransplant. Thats just my opinion.

If the doctor needs to highlight the hairloss by wet the hair, Then the patient does NOT need a hairtransplant. Thats just my opinion.

I respect your opinion but very high disagree with that statement. It depend's what you class as 'need'. I have extremely course hair strands, similar to this guys and it only becomes clear when your hair is wet or under harsh light however, if my hair strands were very fine the problem would be blatantly obvious. It's embarrassing to get caught in the rain or go swimming for example as my thick hair soaks the water like a sponge and the true extent of the balding is shown and at 25 you feel it's unfair that you should be dealing with it already.

All this is assuming you have done at least a year of Finisteride in an attempt to stop further loss and regrow hair.

I respect your opinion but very high disagree with that statement. It depend's what you class as 'need'. I have extremely course hair strands, similar to this guys and it only becomes clear when your hair is wet or under harsh light however, if my hair strands were very fine the problem would be blatantly obvious. It's embarrassing to get caught in the rain or go swimming for example as my thick hair soaks the water like a sponge and the true extent of the balding is shown and at 25 you feel it's unfair that you should be dealing with it already.

All this is assuming you have done at least a year of Finisteride in an attempt to stop further loss and regrow hair.

I hear you, and i Also understand.

But in This case the patient could have just as thick hair before the HT as he has after.

But because dr. Koray, like he ALLWAYS does, show wet before picture, it looks like a good result, and maybe somebody might fall for this sleezy trick, but the fact is that you cannot compare the before and after because he wet it.

So again i ask.

Dr. Koray why do you almost ALLWAYS show wet before pictures?

Can we please se a DRY before picture of the patient?

Dr Erdogan had recently started to post dry before pictures, so its disappointing that he has reverted back to wet before photos.

It clearly makes the transformation appear better than it really is. I bet if this guy's before pics showed dry hair, his hair would look reasonably dense. I haven't got a problem with wet before pics being posted as long as dry ones are posted as well or there are clear comparatives (eg wet before vs wet after). These photos are very misleading and you really have to question the doctor's ethics.

Are photos moderated for approval before they are allowed to be posted on the site?

Nothing wrong with a wet pre photo as long as there are dry ones as well. I think we can agree on this. Otherwise there is obvious potential to mislead. Apples should be compared to apples.

Dr koray is a brilliant fue surgeon, I would say one of the best in the world, but there is no way that this guy should of been operated on.

Judging by the number of grafts he's prepared to put on young patients, he's also one of the least ethical I have seen on the HRN.