Can anyone morph a hair transplant here

Hey guys, I am interested in getting a hair transplant this year that will fit my face. Its a hairline issue since i have lost hair at my temples. I am 26 years of age and am looking to getting this done.

Can any of you guys help?

First call of action would be some kind of Meds to control the DHT.

Thank you. Yeah I have been on minoxidil for two years and propecia for one. So the hairloss has halted, so this is why i want to see if anyone can do a simulation

I would advise you get in touch with some of the Drs on here & have a one on one chat or even set up a skype meeting which a lot does these days.

Then you will have a better understanding on what can be done for you.

Also depends on if you choose FUT or FUE which I have the feeling that your a Low NW is that correct? If so FUE maybe the best way forward but cost more than FUT plus there is not a lot in the USA which does FUE unless you go with the Artas or neo graft but there dodgy & only a select US Drs can properly use such machines IMHO anyways.

Oh I get you sorry....

You want like a photo shop hairline be drawn on your Pics to give some kind of idea to take to your Dr is that's correct then no sorry i. Haven't the software but I know there is some members on here which has in the past done for other Members..

Sorry bud sure somebody will step in good idea thought about that myself in the past.

Yeeaah have you not got Microsoft paint on your computer you could play on there but not to sure it would accomplish what you are trying to achieve.

If you take a photo of yourself, copy and paste on paint then mess about drawing hairlines.

I personally would never want hair were there never was any.

I always had a fairly high hairline anyway and if I can get that back that would be brilliant but I wouldn't go for a lower hairline than I originally had.

Good luck.

Have a nice day.

I understand what he is trying to do and it needs someone who is talented with a paint program. I tried this before for a patient and it looked like they literally had paint on their head so I gave up. Even when I have seen other photos done quite well it still is hard to visualize what it will look like in real life.

Maybe someone will step forward for you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garageland

From what I understand there is going to be advances in the Artas machine software such as pre planning new folical sites & also can show a Pt screen shots of what there HT could look like with s ammount of graths blah blah blah.

Is this true? Have you anymore info on how this will work & when in the future this new software be available for this machine?

I also searched for a possibility to do that before my HT, but after thorough research and some awkward attempts with cutting out and paste, had to give up. I reckon however that it`s only a matter of time until some programmer will get to know the demand and keen to earn a few bucks...

I suggest getting a program that allows colors to be added with transparency (not sure if paint can do this), then take a color sample of your actual hair in the picture and with that color start carefully drawing. Adjust the transparency as needed. I found photoshop to work well, I was able to create different layers for easy comparisons between designs.

He wants some to Photoshop hair for him. I've seen a few people do this. You might try messaging othersyde. He did his with a gif. I generally don't think it's wise as it could set an unrealistic expectation but try him.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

The use of photoshop has generally been and gone since the major flaw is that it gives a massive over-expectation of density. This is somewhat similar to problems experienced by doctors giving nose jobs, i.e. it doesn't quite turn out as it did in the photo the patient asks for a refund!

That said, I think it has some usefulness. I think Dr Deyarman in San Diego uses Photoshop on his free consults.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day