Dr. Rahal, 1705 graft FUE on a Norwood 2, 12 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 1705 graft FUE on a Norwood 2, 12 mos. post-op

This 39-year-old patient came to us as a Norwood 2 looking for Dr. Rahal's signature dense, youthful hairline. He chose Rahal FUE™ for the 1705 grafts he received (431 singles, 822 doubles, 390 triples, and 62 quads) to his frontal hairline to minimize the recovery time and invasiveness. He can now style his hair how he wants -- short and spiky at 9 months, and longer and back at 12 months!

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_9278.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_9295.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

IMG_9312.jpg

IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_8198.jpg

IMG_8230.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

IMG_8220.jpg

FUE-day-5-post-op-6.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

wow great result!!

1705 grafts for such a small area, this just proves how difficult it is for guys with higher norwoods to obtain dense results

This guys hair was fantastic before any hair transplant,

My bet is that the band made his pre ops look better than it was, but I agree, he had great hair before. Lucky guy for almost 40.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I love Rahal but posting this result is ridiculous. We all know he is the hairline king. This patient never needed a HT and I would I have turned him away. Nice result but with that many grafts in a tiny area, this is below Rahal's skill set. Post results that show off your talent. This result is nice but does nothing for showing off what you are capable of!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Well, just to play devil's advocate, we are not seeing this patient's full face. Maybe with a full photo it would put some perspective on it, and we might think he has a very high hairline (which it does look like he has). That being said, there is no way I would have thought to investigate HTs if I had that hair....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I think it's pretty obvious he was NW1 preop, so I'm a bit confused why Rahal seems to be advocating he was NW2.

I imagine the patient may have been thinking something like, "My hairline is good but I want it fortify it at the front so I don't have to worry about future recession and maybe make it a bit denser up front and lower/straighten it slightly" ... the density is technically lower at the hairline now, but the hairline is slightly lower and straighter. Overall I think it's an improvement and isn't necessarily pointless but it's so subtle you gotta wonder if the patient was aiming for this very small, calculated improvement or something else.