Dr. Feller or Dr.Konior

hemquartz

Hello Friends.

I have been following hairrestorationnetwork for a long time. Thanks to everyone for their inputs.

It really helps.

I plan to undergo hair transplant.

I know Dr.Feller and Dr.Konior are excellent doctors.

I had email communication with both of them. They both say that I need 3000 grafts. Cost wise they both quoted me same price.

Please help me decide whom to pick.

If it were you, who would you pick and why?

If you can think of any other doctors who is equally good, please suggest. Thank you for your help.

Thanks

Hem

both are good, but I'd go to Konior as he places the grafts himself.

if I did FUT again it would only with be with Dr. Konior.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I went to Dr. Feller and I'm delighted with everything - the consultation, the day of the surgery and the final result. I'd go with him again if I needed another one.

Having said that Dr. Konior's star really seems to have risen in the last year or so. His reputation is sky high, so I'm sure you'll be very happy regardless of who you choose.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Konior. He does pretty much everything including the implanting. I find his hairlines much more aesthetically pleasing also and his megasessions are very impressive in coverage and density.

I had work done by Feller and I was very satisfied.

They are both excellent surgeons and I would use either of them if I had future work done.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 1 month later...

Great docs either way but honestly if that was me I would go Konior all the way.... His yield in FUT is amazing and I would love to see him do the same with FUE! Konior is amazing...

Edited by Arrie
spelling

You only live once...