My HT with the ONE & ONLY Dr. KONIOR

HairReloaded

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Looking forward to some post ops and a graft breakdown.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

heal well and look forward to some nice changes in the coming months

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

That last photo, 2 weeks post op is one of the cleanest looking HTs I've seen at that stage. Almost undetectable that you had anything done apart from the slight outline of the scar. Top work!!

FUT with Dr. Konior in 2014 - 3814 grafts - Thread

FUE with Dr. Pinto in May 2022 - 3252 grafts

Looks like the clean, precise work that we have come to expect from Dr. K.

Good luck growing! Any comments about the procedure or your first couple of weeks?

Yeah it has to be a novel on DR K :), as many of his patients covered it better, I will highlight a few points I felt,

PAIN, with 4300 punctures in the front & a lengthy donor incision I was definitely expecting some discomfort even with medications, it all went really smooth from Day1 post-op.

HEALING, I was feeling different each day & by first week, I felt completely good to start working, light activity & so on.

Will update the progress as it goes

• 2 weeks later...

I understand your concern, I have gone through it, I recommend you contact DR Konior directly or his manager Tom, am sure they will help you out on the details.

DR Konior's websitre url, Chicago Hair Institute | Raymond J. Konior, M.D., F.A.C.S..

Just my personal 2 cents:

If you have the opportunity do a consultation with him, am sure you wont be disappointed, apart from being an exceptional Dr, he is a great human being, very realistic & friendly.

Please can you share the cost details for your procedure with Dr K?

If you are interested in an online consult you can send your photos to Dr. K directly, and he will discuss it with you and give you a graft estimate, at which point, if you are interested, you will deal with Tom for pricing. There is not a flat rate pricing because there are different methods used for different needs like stick and place for someone that has existing hair, conventional method, shaved, non-shaved, etc. Tom can give you detailed pricing based on Dr. Konior's recommendation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am such a fan of his angles, hairline designs and overall quality of work. Such an artist.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Hi HairReloaded do you have any updates or pictures from the 3 week mark? I'm booked in with Dr Konior in the summer and am planning to return to work after 3 weeks so am anxious to see an example of his work at that stage, cheers

FUT with Dr. Konior in 2014 - 3814 grafts - Thread

FUE with Dr. Pinto in May 2022 - 3252 grafts

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Had the privilege to meet Dr K @ my 7th week mark, I was kinda confused on my top view, meaning I was asking him questions like, has all transplanted hair shed, has all native hair lost/grown back or is it a blend & so on and he smiled :) ...

Yeah friends, the hat phase is very slow than I expected, doesn't move at all :D

Anyways he told me it is going to be thinnest at 6-8 weeks, I think Donor area have healed well with some shock loss, but no pain no stiffness nothing.

I have started to work out, though I have read mixed opinions on working out.

Attached are 2 pics, please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

7weeks-Top.jpg.31ba28760dfbd14576a851a3c449c8b7.jpg

7weeks-DonorArea.jpg.c0ad2b65a0141810114ba0e26e5bbb13.jpg

good info from your doc

(thinnest is @ 6-8 weeks)

yeah if you didn't buzz the donor area at all then you have some shock loss

not bad though

i see that your recipient area had hair. i wonder if he transplanted around these or thought they were miniaturized and just transplanted into the area fully

looks very clean

no pimples!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Fellas,

I hit the 11th week yesterday, here are 2 pics, too early to say anything, but I was able to angle the hair a bit for the first time :)

Your comments are much appreciated while this tough phase move, very slow though :(

Happy growing!.

5b32de60534a4_Top-Angledview-close.jpg.d7200f4db86e5bba1cf53434127f45ee.jpg

5b32de60747b2_Top-Angledview.jpg.ea81bfec858697e74ca9f27642fda2f0.jpg