Hair transplants to look more attractive to women...

I'm young, not married and yes I enjoyed the attention from girls when I had hair :D

I am definitely not enjoying being ignored now though :(

So you already now what an HT would be for :)

... sooooo, what are you tryin to say?? :D

The easiest way to understand is to perform this simple (and impossible) experiment;

a) Get a thoroughly confident individual with a NW 4 wispy cut. I mean absolutely thoroughly self-confident and self-assured but with thin wispy hair

b) Pay him $500 and ask him to walk through the mall and back, stopping and looking at various shops, browsing here and there.

c) Film him and the surrounding people paying attention to him

d) After the first walk, buzz his hair to zero guard and repeat

e) Finally repeat with nice hat or well groomed fashionable and thoroughly realistic wig

f) Compare women paying attention to him.

I keep saying it, it doesn't matter what women 'think' it is how they instinctively react, that counts. Hair loss is a disqualifier period. You can still make progress but it takes tactics that require skill.

Likewise, it doesn't matter what men 'think' of hair transplants. It is how they react instinctively that matters. And how do they react? Ans: they 'smell blood' Once again you can get away with murder, but you have to use special tactics.

Edited by scar5

In my opinion, the older women get, say 35 plus, the less picky they are about hair and looks, but that is only because they can't afford to be as picky. Women in their twenties are far more picky because they have all the power - youth and beauty. If you're a baldie, then you're just not as desirable. Get a decent set of hair though and you're back in the game!

• 1 year later...

Speaking of which I am six months post op and feel so much better about my hair than I have in a very long time (years) its amazing what it does for the confidence and I've noticed women are responding to that. But the big difference has not been my confidence IMO, its my hair, the way it now frames my face, gives me a better profile from the side, and improves my looks....you don't realise (generally) how much better you look with hair until you have lost it and got it back again...and the difference in the way women respond to that (for me) is night and day.

I agree you must want it for yourself for whatever reason only you know how you feel and the things you battle with when looking in the mirror I think it's terrible to have to hide your procedure from anyone . You don't have to hide when you paint your house or get a new car you just want to improve your quality of life . I think it's terrible that we are afraid to admit to any cosmetic procedures for fear of back lash . I say it's your life and you have to be happy if you chose the right partner or spouse in life then they should be supportive and happy with you feeling better about yourself

at the end of the day if the guy is a n0bhead it won't matter to a woman if he has hair or not

also if a woman wanted to be with me because I have hair then i'd be with the wrong woman!

its all about personal confidence, most of us here dont like the way we see ourselves without hair, we perceive ourselves to be unattractive to the opposite sex but woman in general couldnt care less, nice genuine women anyway