3,003 FUE with Dr Jose Lorenzo (injertocapilar/FARJO hair institute)

I'm not so sure about that number 47 I believe that meds only hold your native hair not regrow crowns like that I'm not denying meds help but tremendously as you stated I don't agree with that other wise is have a full crown by just been on the meds and mine not changed a bit after over a year on meds!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for your positive comments, I'm thrilled with the results so far & I can't believe it hasn't even been a year since my first HT. Honestly for those considering, although costly, it does change your life and frames your face too. Ive never been happier. My dilemma now is now what style too have! What do you think?

A - normal short back and side

B - messy look

C - comb over

Haha?

image.jpg.c916ad2cc09ae5a33d2fd538c22328de.jpg

Fair play to you. What have friends and family said have people noticed and asked questions what have you said? I think messy by the way!

It's been very difficult trying to say 'oh i decided to grow it long, rather than shaving it.' I have been open and honest with those closest to me, so they know. But i have had to delete tonnes of Facebook photos as there is no hiding place on there if people get a bit suspicious they can refer back to older pics!

I vote A.

About meds, did you start them at the same time as surgery? Someone suggested that meds played a big role in the crown...but given that HT2 was aimed at the crown....I am skeptical that meds were the reason.

Hi KO, I was on propecia for just over 2 years before I had procedure. So almost 3 years now. My hair had stabilised but no regrowth. I initially consulted with bisanga but he explained that I would not be a good candidate for HT at the time. He advised me to start on finasteride and see where I am up to in 2 years time. So I went away started on my 2 year meds but kept researching all the fue docs in the meantime. By the time my 2 years were up my decision had swung towards lorenzo out of them all.

Long winded but my short answer is no. You can see my 'before' pics and the finasteride, whilst it stabilised things, the results are all lorenzo!

Hi KO, I was on propecia for just over 2 years before I had procedure. So almost 3 years now. My hair had stabilised but no regrowth. I initially consulted with bisanga but he explained that I would not be a good candidate for HT at the time. He advised me to start on finasteride and see where I am up to in 2 years time. So I went away started on my 2 year meds but kept researching all the fue docs in the meantime. By the time my 2 years were up my decision had swung towards lorenzo out of them all.

Long winded but my short answer is no. You can see my 'before' pics and the finasteride, whilst it stabilised things, the results are all lorenzo!

Thanks for the clarification. Pardon me if you have mentioned this in your other posts, but do you know what the hair caliber was in microns? In addition, do you know the average No. of hairs/graft? Lorenzo usually notes those in his videos so he may have relayed this info to you.

Thanks for the clarification. Pardon me if you have mentioned this in your other posts, but do you know what the hair caliber was in microns? In addition, do you know the average No. of hairs/graft? Lorenzo usually notes those in his videos so he may have relayed this info to you.

Hi mate, yes he has. All my stats are back in this forum somewhere!

• 3 weeks later...
Always hate when active posters just stop posting. I try to stay positive and tell myself it's probably because they are so happy they don't even think about hairloss anymore. But it always makes me wonder.

What you say is partly true.

I'm not an active poster, but I do still browse the site. However, you are right with regards to thinking about hairloss. I can honestly say that at 10.5 months post op, I don't think about it anymore at all.

I must say that there hasn't been much significant change from 8 months to now, so there hasn't really been a real reason to post any pics or updates. I will be posting my 12 month post op photos in January.

:)

Edited by Dave160

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe that I missed this thread. It is an absolutely fantastic transformation. We have an identical hair loss pattern and the same hair color/skin tone. Would you describe your hair as medium-fine?

Thanks for sharing. This gives me hope. You must be thrilled mate. BTW, I recommend style #2. ;)

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread has just made my decision for me , I was starting to sway towards erdogan but after reading and seeing these pictures it's lorenzo all the way !

Thank you

To clarify, in Lorenzo's Madrid clinic, the protocol is totally different - technicians extract a significant amount of grafts while the doctor does do the implantations.

To clarify, in Lorenzo's Madrid clinic, the protocol is totally different - technicians extract a significant amount of grafts while the doctor does do the implantations.

Hey KO,

Do you know what his rate is in Madrid?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Is this pricing structure only valid during the first procedure? Or does it carry over to the second procedure?

Also, KO, have you had a procedure with Dr. Lorenzo?

Is this pricing structure only valid during the first procedure? Or does it carry over to the second procedure?

Also, KO, have you had a procedure with Dr. Lorenzo?

It is valid in total across multiple procedures. No, I have not had surgery with him.

So in your research would it be erdogan for you ? I've had evaluations from both , lorenzo 2200 and erdogan 3000-4000 .