3,003 FUE with Dr Jose Lorenzo (injertocapilar/FARJO hair institute)

All the best with it. Looking forward to your updates.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures are 24 hours post surgery with Dr Lorenzo in Madrid. The aim to increase density following excellent coverage in previous procedures. Initial results have been far more than I ever, as NW6, could have wished to achieve. Therefore as I still had healthy donor left, I decided to go ahead and increase density.

Dr Lorenzo implanted 2501 further grafts this time. Surgery was completed in one day, with 1500 implanted in the frontal areas and 1000 in the back. Lorenzo is still as meticulous and driven as ever. So passionate about his work and I enjoyed a great chat with him afterwards about his techniques, and how collaboration with other elite surgeons within HT continues to benefit all involved.

I have to also thank the girls working in the clinic who share his driven approach and enthusiasm. Grace, from England was fantastic as usual and a comfort therefore I was always informed what was happening every step of the way. A credit to the clinic. The other assistants and technicians were brilliant also and tried as best as they could to communicate in English.

Extractions were completed by a technician who was highly skilled. Was able to sleep for majority of the extractions. Went back following morning for gentle wash and after care etc.

Now to wait impatiently for the results!! :roll

IMG_8357.thumb.jpg.c82f5b7bb992539ff9323c0de9a98a19.jpg

IMG_8355.thumb.jpg.1e651ddb91ff65b02dd75e84c25d04f5.jpg

IMG_8351.thumb.jpg.59f0477630753c8154f36a3158884890.jpg

IMG_8353.thumb.jpg.abd48d470c842b9315c52a1a8fe6ecd2.jpg

IMG_8354.thumb.jpg.038c028ef85ba067da9be51d5e754147.jpg

My surgery is in 2 weeks with Dr Lorenzo, quite excited and relieved to hear he is still the perfectionist he was from his early days. Can't come fast enough. Happy growing! and I will be following your progress closely.

My surgery is in 2 weeks with Dr Lorenzo, quite excited and relieved to hear he is still the perfectionist he was from his early days. Can't come fast enough. Happy growing! and I will be following your progress closely.

Good luck mate, you're in good hands. Do you have a thread I can follow? All the best ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...