My FUE With Dr. Rahal - 2121 FU's w/PICS

Fue123

thats the thing... can I realy save alot for thaking a cancelation...? if I can save 40% I will do it right now.I asked them once and never had a anwser.

If I remember correctly they give a 15% discount for filling a cancellation, 40% would be pretty crazy. If it was 40% I don't know why anyone would ever book a standard procedure.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people are very flexible with work schedules....and those people are rewarded with a discount! It's not typical for most, but nice for those who are lucky enough with a bit of freedom.....

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

filling a cancellation is short notice,so who can take 2 weeks off just like that and arrange the travelling.

You'd be surprised at how many people would become that flexible if the discount was 40%. Hell I would probably be ok with people knowing I had a transplant if I could save 40%, and I am most likely the most private person you could ever meet.

I am definitely going on a waiting list for my next operation. That much is sure.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

If you have an issue with work and your post op appearance then you're going to take off after a procedure regardless if its a cancellation spot or not. All these discounts people are shouting out are pure speculation. You should simply contact the clinic you're interested in and negotiate with them. Cancellation spots have a long wait list anyway so don't be so sure you'll get one.

MTL,

if price is a huge concern for you which it appears to be why not consider dr. Hakan I think he does amazing fue work. You can plan your travel ahead of time, take off work and cost is 2euro a graft.

wow nice results man, they look very dense at just 3 month out even with the buzz cut espeically the one you were wearing a tank and the close up shots , i think you will have great results by the time it's all grown in.

mine is still very thin at about 7 month out , FUE for about 2000 in the frontal third and similar sq/cm. hopefully im a late bloomer and more to come in the store for me in the next few months

wow nice results man, they look very dense at just 3 month out even with the buzz cut espeically the one you were wearing a tank and the close up shots , i think you will have great results by the time it's all grown in.

mine is still very thin at about 7 month out , FUE for about 2000 in the frontal third and similar sq/cm. hopefully im a late bloomer and more to come in the store for me in the next few months

Hi, save.

Thanks. You may be looking at a week or two post op before the grafts all shed. The last one where the redness is more visible is the most recent. I'm closing in on 3 months and I have some early sprouters and new growth coming in but nothing like that pic :)

Who was your doc? Do you have some pics to share? I'd be interested in following your progress.

• 3 weeks later...

If I looked like you, I would probably keep shaving my head. You look to have everything going for you, and now a nice hairline too. Looks like you are pulling that off.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree, you look great with buzzed hair!!! Once the area starts to thicken up, you should really think about keeping it that length.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

I would like to hear more opinions on 45fu/cm2 as that's what I got also. At 7 months the density is ok but still visibly sparse. I estimate that I'd need another 40% for a truly undetectable result, which is about on track with growth timelines.

I've heard that 50 is the minimum for good density but I think that's based on a Caucasian with a natural density of 100 and high contrast. I have 75 naturally and curly hair with black hair/brown skin.

Edited by xtatic5