My FUE With Dr. Rahal - 2121 FU's w/PICS

Fue123

Savehair who was your doc?

Hi, save.

Thanks. You may be looking at a week or two post op before the grafts all shed. The last one where the redness is more visible is the most recent. I'm closing in on 3 months and I have some early sprouters and new growth coming in but nothing like that pic :)

Who was your doc? Do you have some pics to share? I'd be interested in following your progress.

hey guys, im also a patient of Dr. Rahal and yep, i was looking at your pre-shed photos and thought they were your 3 month post op photos.

sorry, i dont want to share any photos online but i am about 8 month out, i see some growth but not super dense and not where i want it to be yet. i also got about the 2k grafts on the front. i hope it denses up in the next few months when i reach full growth at 12 month

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to hear more opinions on 45fu/cm2 as that's what I got. At 7 months the density is ok but still visibly sparse. I estimate that I'd need another 30% for a truly undetectable result, which is on track with growth timelines.

I've heard that 50 is the minimum for good density but I think that's based on a natural density of 100? I have 75 naturally and curly hair with black hair/brown skin. Any predictions?

I think taking into consideration your hair type 45cm2 should do the trick. People always look at how many grafts per cm2 they get, but a doc will gauge how many to plant depending on how much you have in the donar area and hair type.

You are about to enter the time when your hair will thicken up and mature. I honestly believe at the year mark you will be happy with your ht.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Hi, guys another pic. I'm at 3.5 months right now and from certain angles you can already see a re established hairline. I'm keeping my head buzzed and the shorter it is the more even it looks. I'm buzzed at a one right now. There's a small point where the ht meets the native hair on my left side that I feel ends a little abruptly maybe rahal will touch that up for me if it doesn't come through.

image.jpg.4bd98cfdb5b6442ce8c2f461c91a5476.jpg

• 4 months later...

I just passed my 7 month mark. At this point I can say I'm very pleased. Those that know are impressed and others just know I look better or think I look different. I do change it up and went from shaved head no beard to grown out hair with grown out beard so I think that all helped camoflauge things and keep them guessing so to speak. I'll post some pics shortly when by my computer. At 12 month I think I'll be out of the park.

image.jpg.4b6b7e31fbd6f343bfe8b4beadb609a7.jpg

I just passed my 7 month mark. At this point I can say I'm very pleased. Those that know are impressed and others just know I look better or think I look different. I do change it up and went from shaved head no beard to grown out hair with grown out beard so I think that all helped camoflauge things and keep them guessing so to speak. I'll post some pics shortly when by my computer. At 12 month I think I'll be out of the park.

very nice.

i actually have a very similar look, haircut/hairstyle, facial structure, hair type as you, so hope my results are as good as yours. i'm also leaning towards the slight widows peak that you have.

• 3 months later...