2265 grafts with dr demisroy of turkey

hi spanker . my mistake in terms of who dr was

not much to go on mind you perhaps he might add further info

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171341-swelling-after-hair-transplant.html

Thanks. Well, he is the doctor, and his pts should follow his instructions.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same exact thing happened to me. Glad i flew back home next day. I regret not using a headband while on airplane. It seemed that after 3-4 hours of flight the swelling went down from forehead to eyelids/nose much faster. Not sure if this is a coincidence or has something to do with high altitude.

hard to know re swelling .some people have none at all like me first time around .

not sure if anyway of reasoning why some do and some dont

could this depend on the dr. or the instrument used? since both of you are experiencing it?

The work looks great. Dr Demisroy is on the rise like a few Turkish Docs mentioned on here. Wise choice in not being to aggressive as your hairline looks great and so will the density in 9 months time. Look forward to seeing this develop.

update

woke up last night .(early hours of tues morning)approx. 4 days after transplant to a lot of pain in donor area. this was an intense tingling /piercing pain .

I took some painkillers and this gradually subsided.

its now the morning after and all seems to be ok again except for the still bad swelling.

the pain was very frustrating and defo not able to sleep on it.

I have read this recently quite a bit with pain developing approx. 4-5 days after.

little bit strange as I would have expected pain to be immediate afterwards .

I had the same with my fue about a week after. It lasted for about 4 or 5 days on and off.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hey bud, dont worry too much about the pain. 2-3 days and the needle like pain will be go away (atleast for me it did). I know.. it was kind of hard to sleep as it gets more intense when you're laying down on bed. The alove vera gel will be helpful in a few days as the pain will turn into more of an itch or tingling sensation. Also best not to touch/scratch your donor. Scratching will only make things worse and cause pimples, i learned the hard way :P

Get well soon!

I've healed up almost fully for a week now. Very slight numbness right above the hairline which is gradually getting better and occassional itch in donor area, thats about it. Donor looks clean but will wait till hair grows out more before checking for any shockloss/thinning which i am expecting anyway (atleast thinning). I'm on day 23 post-op today.

• 2 weeks later...
I've healed up almost fully for a week now. Very slight numbness right above the hairline which is gradually getting better and occassional itch in donor area, thats about it. Donor looks clean but will wait till hair grows out more before checking for any shockloss/thinning which i am expecting anyway (atleast thinning). I'm on day 23 post-op today.

nice....

How would you rate your experience from 1 to 10 with the doctor?

update day 14

so all my scabs came of around day 11. I found removing the scabs very therapeutic

the pain I was having in my donor area has all gone .this went around day nine or ten .

just have an occasional itch in that area.

shall update with photos at one month mark

Hi dingdong12, great post mate, really helpful and informative. Posts like yours makes it so much more easier to choose a doc.

I'm on two minds with either Dr hakan or Demirsoy due to there results and price.

Can I ask does the doc do most of the work? And how many technicians does he have working with him. I find more technicians the speedier the surgery.

I believe he offers manual extraction is this true? If so how come you did not choose this?

Sorry for all the questions, could have PM you but if someone else is also after same answers might be better to have it open.

Thanks

im only glad to answer questions ;

I opted for motorised simply as doctor feels he can achieve as good results with this method as manual . this was good enough for me .

the total price for surgery worked out at 2000 euro . a bargain I reckon for 2265 grafts

I booked through intermediary health travel who arranged all tranfers and accommodation for 280 euro .

you could organise yourself and get cheaper but for me I wanted hassle free

my flights were expensive 450.00 but this was because I was in high season and had to get connecting flight. this was coming from uk. If coming direct from London etc expect to pay a good bit cheaper

the doc does all of the extractions and hole placements and the two techs did the placement .

everybody keeps saying that Dr. Denirsoy offers his patients to choose between Manual or Motorized punch?? Does it make a difference in price? I know his website says that manual is 2 Euros but motorized is 1 Euro. In real life does he really charges more for manual or offer both for the same price??

By the way good questions shn, me and many others have lots of questions regarding the doctors in Turkey due to known reasons. First the cost and second the FUE techinique they use, and also the good results we have seen from multiple forum users :))

The post-op pictures in your other thread look immaculate. The hairline, graft placement and angles are all very intricate and precise.

I agree with Mickey85 here - the angles look very precise and natural.

I eagerly await your outcome!

- Nathaniel

Cheers for the info, I guess it is a bargain compared to what docs in US are charging. I'm happy that the prices are coming down, as when I started researching hair loss solutions FUE was way above my price domain. Hopefully FUE will be made even better once Dr Wesley's Pilofocus comes into action.

I'm looking at the before pics, and personally if my hair transplant gave me results like that I wouldn't go for a second procedure. Unless, the dim lighting isn't showing the high level of hair loss.

Anyway, 1 Euro is an amazing price. I went to India for my first transplant. The price was 0.83 cents per graft. However, with the travel time and expenses it comes to 2 dollars per graft.

Does this doctor also take hair from the body and beard ?