2265 grafts with dr demisroy of turkey

Man that result is amazing... Makes me kind of sad that mine sucked and I went with strip which supposedly had better yield than FUE...

So happy for you man, you look absolutely amazing. LOVE the hairline too.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Dr Demirsoy use motorized punches or manual? I vaguely remember hearing he does both depending on what the patient requests??

Mickey.i feel your pain re strip.my.first surgery was strip and is aggravating me terribly that I can't shave back of my head down. If I was more educated at time I wouldnt have went strip.

Dr demirsoy does both depending on wishes of patient.i opted for motorised

Edited by dingdong12

Does Dr Demirsoy use motorized punches or manual? I vaguely remember hearing he does both depending on what the patient requests??

He is using Motorized FUE just like most Turkish HT doctors do. However Dr. Erdogan is one of the few surgeons who use manual FUE religiously ;)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

He is using Motorized FUE just like most Turkish HT doctors do. However Dr. Erdogan is one of the few surgeons who use manual FUE religiously ;)

Amazing. And only 1 euro per graft...

Hi Mickey,

Exactly, Dr. Demirsoy offers manual and motorized extraction and can perform the extraction with both tools.

However, because in Dr. Demirsoy?s hands the quality is the same most surgeries are performed with the motorized punch.

Patients hardly ask for manual extraction.

Best,

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

• 3 months later...

Dingdong,

I''m glad for your happiness. Would you be willing to share some photos without using a flash and maybe show some angles that mimic the before photos you posted? That always helps in quantifying the result for everyone.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joetronic.

I'm happy to do what I can.i make no apologies for the fact I am a rubbish photographer.

Here's a few without flash .

In terms of angles I don't feel comfortable asking someone to take photos of my hair so I shall have to fiddle with that when I get more time

I should have really styled my hair but these are with no product or even brushed for that matter

By the way I'm so glad you are happy for me.�??

20140511_172902.jpg.f93f9821da4c0b72d312565113282769.jpg

20140510_211242.jpg.92348b2197957bee64bb41b64bbad110.jpg

20140511_172203.jpg.ec860c44a53ccddbf012069dc03e1611.jpg

Joetronic.

I'm happy to do what I can.i make no apologies for the fact I am a rubbish photographer.

Here's a few without flash .

In terms of angles I don't feel comfortable asking someone to take photos of my hair so I shall have to fiddle with that when I get more time

I should have really styled my hair but these are with no product or even brushed for that matter

By the way I'm so glad you are happy for me.�??�

Most people are rubbish photographers:) No worries, I appreciate the effort. I'm mainly interested in a good tilted down photo to compare the before after, maybe in a room with better all around lighting like your washroom. Regardless, I appreciate the new photos so thank you for adding them.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 1 year later...

Dingdong12 thank you! It's taken me a while to finally get around to informing you but I was researching doctors for months for someone who was similar to me. You had previous strip surgeries, plus your pre op density was similar to mine and you went for more density in the frontal area just like me. Your thread gab e me the confidence I needed to book in with Dr Demirsoy.

I am now 7.5 weeks post op and after re-reading through your thread again I noticed that you too experienced shock loss. I had 1500grafts in the front and the rest spread throughout my scalp totalling 3370grafts. I didn't have shock loss in my previous procedures due to the fact that they were smaller and spread quite sparcley. I have had a worrisome couple of weeks as the shock loss has caused me to look significantly worse than my pre-op state. I'm assuming it's because of the size of the procedure and because I went for more density in an area that already has significant growth. A lot of my previously transplanted hair has shocked and as you know can be quite distressing. Since your case was so similar to mine, I read that it took about four months for you to recover to your pre-op state. How bad was your shock loss? Also at what point did you notice it starting to come back?

Seriously thank you so much for sharing your story so openly and honestly. It gave me that feeling I needed to make a decision. The fact that he performs the extractions & incisions with consistent results posted by patients for the price he is made him a clear winner in my opinion.

Thanks again and again and I would greatly appreciate your time in responding:) feel free to check out my thread to see my pre op and current photos.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180447-bald-patch-shock-loss-7-weeks-post-fue.html