MattJ - 4 Months After FUE With Dr Rahal

mattj

I would say my growth probably kicked off sooner than average, possibly due to a fast metabolism.

Yeah Yeah, rub it in Matt!

Signed,

-The guy who has to hit the gym 5 days a week so as not to balloon up to blimp-status!!! :rolleyes::)

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed,

-The guy who has to hit the gym 5 days a week so as not to balloon up to blimp-status!!! :rolleyes::)

Yeah I'll second that! I gained 10 pounds after my procedure while not being able to work out. Got on the scale and was like :eek:

Dr. Rahal uses a motorized tool for FUE. I believe the first ARTAS system transplant he used was on a patient by the nickname of "Adamo". He (Adamo) should be close to 9 months post-op by now if I remember correctly....as he had his procedure shortly before me. If memory serves me correctly, it was the first ARTAS transplant to be done in Canada. Maybe Matt will confirm that for me, and hopefully not make me look an idiot!! :rolleyes:

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

I think you are right buddy, I see "Adamo Papa" has posted 6 month pics on Dr. R's website but no 9 months pics yet. I am looking for cases which are close to 1-1.5 years into ARTAS FUE as I undergo ARTAS FUE next month with Dr. Paul Shapiro.

Edited by Rem

Signed,

Bah! I'd love to be able to skip just one meal without losing an inch off my biceps. :D

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

The handheld motorized tool was used for my procedure. Some fuss is made over the different instruments being used by different doctors, but what made me feel secure above all else was the knowledge that the tool extracting my grafts had already scored the scalp of many happy patients before me.

I never talk up the merits of one tool over another because I don't see it as being about the tool. I feel that the best is the one that your chosen doctor has decided that they are most comfortable with.

Here are a couple of snapshots I took with wet hair.

use04.jpg

use05.jpg

In the UK it's been hot and dry for what seems like forever, so I'd forgotten that, pre-HT, being caught in a shower would result in my hairline recession looking at its worst.

It rained today and I realised that I no longer have to worry about that.

Awesome! You had a favorable original hairline, you crown is solid as a rock, and now this. I would say that you are sitting pretty!!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Matt-

Your hair honestly looks SO INCREDIBLE!

In a way, I hate you.....because you just kicked my "hair greed" up another 10 notches.....and now I want more! What a phenomenal look for you.....doesn't look like you ever suffered from hair loss! Enjoy buddy, you deserve it! =)

Best,

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I second your inquiry eersfan. I know that life gets in the way with posting photos and adding to hair-loss forums but my understanding is that Matt is an online consultant to a doctor and online quite a bit. An update would be nice at this point especially how lovely his initial result was looking.