My HT experience for 3180 grafts with Dr Bhatti

Dr bhatti, his price and his treatment. I think price for fue for scalp and beard dr bhatti

is a saviour to so many people.Price and result of dr bhatti so far is uncomparable.

I would thanks bill and ht network to bring dr like bhatti who is so open about his price.

His pic ture which he post of patient clearly shows all days in chronological order like from preop to all days forward till final growth. I even requested one of his patient here to share pic of beard and he is going to update on that too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is using Minoxidil strongly recommended after HT ? My doc did advise me to use Minoxidil 5%. However; I have been on Rogaine 5% for 2+ years pre HT and have not seen any positive effects whatsoever.

Should I be using Rogaine if it has not helped me in past or its better to stay away ?

I know associations with the various organizations (I believe this website too) carries with it what can be a hefty price tag in terms of membership or affiliation fees.

I sincerely hope that some of these organizations will give Dr. Bhatti's clinic some consideration that he charges such reasonable rates.

It would be disadvantageous to many users who cannot afford higher priced tag clinics to have to pay more due to Dr. Bhatti having to recoup his affiliation/membership fees from patients. I hope he is able to maintain a lower cost structure.

Hi All,

I am now 18 days Post Op and facing hair shedding whenever I apply oil/ shampoo and tries to massage my scalp. My after care instruction says to apply Oil once daily after 15 days Post Op.

Is it normal to shed transplanted hairs as soon as 18 days Post Op ?

Hi,

yes, shedding can start from app. 2 weeks on, so don`t worry :)

Just sit back and relax now. Don`t think about your hair for the next 4 months (although I know you will think about nothing but your hair ;-) )

Hi,

yes, shedding can start from app. 2 weeks on, so don`t worry :)

Just sit back and relax now. Don`t think about your hair for the next 4 months (although I know you will think about nothing but your hair ;-) )

statement within the braces- true story :D

• 1 month later...

Bro, any update?

Hey Guys,

Please find attached herewith my pics from day 85. I have to say that I am not happy with the results so far. Below is what I have been following from Post Op Day 1 till date.

1. Finasteride 1 mg - 4 days a week ( Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)

2. Biotin - 7 days a week.

2. GNC Mens Hair MultiVitamin - 3 days a week ( Tue, Thu, Sat )

3. GNC Multi Oil Capsules - 3 days a week ( Tue, Thu, Sat)

4. Seghals Thinning Hair Supplement - 3 days a week ( Tue, Thu, Sat)

Massaging & Washing.

1. Johnsons Baby Shampoo

2. Nizoral Shampoo

3. Johnsons Baby Oil

4. Seghals Thinning hair Shampoo

I was reluctant to use Rogaine(any Minoxidil solution) earlier. However seeing that my result is far from satisfactory, I have now started with Rogaine 5% every night from last 1 week.

I would appreciate your candid review comments and any tips to maximize the benefits of HT. So, please let them coming.

IMG_0586.jpg.465f5669679b322a5b7f3c4251083813.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg.8999e9bbae1bcc96f3cf03029f8cdf26.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg.3a7d38267fef33a6dbc1e5ac19a6f4c1.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg.63b22b2a11a3b6420b0ba1040e3f346e.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg.74fdcc9d7dfe42e7b9e9a69f72c087e7.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg.d96732f2f7653cfaa0b8815535ecf668.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg.c50a5d6a7b800f0bcd7604bfcc09f801.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg.0b2358371c966016c3b8086ade4cdbcd.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg.a7dea258846df791b82fa4f1587835f8.jpg

Edited by eternaldenied

Shane, do you think my HT is going on the same tracks as your previous one with Dr Bhatti ?

My mid scalp does not seem to be growing anything. :(

Too early to say, you should wait atleast 5 months....... I hope that is not the case

Dr. Bhatti

FUE scalp extraction protocol??

A) manual all -doctor extraction?

B) mechanical all-doctor?

C) mechanical tech-assisted?

D) mechanical predominantly tech? Occasional doc overseeing?

I am not sure what exactly you meant by manual and mechanical, however below is the answer-

He used a motorized punch and it was tech assisted. If I remember correct, Doctor does the punching and tech extracts the grafts.

Hey Guys,

Please find attached herewith my pics from day 85. I have to say that I am not happy with the results so far. Below is what I have been following from Post Op Day 1 till date.

1. Finasteride 1 mg - 4 days a week ( Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)

2. Biotin - 7 days a week.

2. GNC Mens Hair MultiVitamin - 3 days a week ( Tue, Thu, Sat )

3. GNC Multi Oil Capsules - 3 days a week ( Tue, Thu, Sat)

4. Seghals Thinning Hair Supplement - 3 days a week ( Tue, Thu, Sat)

Massaging & Washing.

1. Johnsons Baby Shampoo

2. Nizoral Shampoo

3. Johnsons Baby Oil

4. Seghals Thinning hair Shampoo

I was reluctant to use Rogaine(any Minoxidil solution) earlier. However seeing that my result is far from satisfactory, I have now started with Rogaine 5% every night from last 1 week.

I would appreciate your candid review comments and any tips to maximize the benefits of HT. So, please let them coming.

Hi Eternaldenied. Just wanted to let you know that I ran this thread by Dr. Bhatti to get his take on your progress. He said that it is way too early for the expected results to show up. He is suggesting to give it more time. I do realize that the 'waiting' part is the hardest but it is what it is. As you know, Dr. Bhatti is very prompt in responding to emails. If you have any questions/concerns, I suggest you email him directly. Please let me know if you have any questions that I can assist with. I wish you all the best.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi California,

Thanks for your reply. I am now in touch with Dr Bhatti.

It's just that Often we are very excited about our HT results and we tend to compare that with others. When I compared my 3 months results with Johny(Australia) I was disappointed. However, I have now understood that I need to wait atleast 6 months to see anything satisfactory.

Johny.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167897-hair-transplant-dr-tejinder-bhatti-darling-buds-chandigarh-india.html

Hi Eternaldenied,

I'm following your HT and would echo the sentiments of those earlier. A friend who got a HT from Dr. Bhatti had done some research which he gave to me. However bear in mind that when he got his HT he found that his didn't thicken as fast as these timelines. The moral of the story is to be very patient.

Here are the realistic timelines he gave me to expect (bearing in mind that some people find it takes even longer than these):

3 months - 10% (you)

4 months - 25% (me)

5 months - 40%

6 months - 60%

7 months - 70%

8 months - 75%

9 months - 80%

10 months - 90%

11 months - 95%

12 months - 98%

18 months - 100%

PS I've nearly reached 4 months, and I've only just started not wearing a hat at work. It still looks a bit thin, but okay. I've found shaving everything to about 9mm looks best, because the newer hairs are starting to come, and some are catching up with the ones that didn't shed, so 9mm keeps more of them uniform length, rather than having some whispy hairs which doesn't look good.

Edited by RNZ

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Eternaldenied,

I'm following your HT and would echo the sentiments of those earlier. A friend who got a HT from Dr. Bhatti had done some research which he gave to me. However bear in mind that when he got his HT he found that his didn't thicken as fast as these timelines. The moral of the story is to be very patient.

Here are the realistic timelines he gave me to expect (bearing in mind that some people find it takes even longer than these):

3 months - 10% (you)

4 months - 25% (me)

5 months - 40%

6 months - 60%

7 months - 70%

8 months - 75%

9 months - 80%

10 months - 90%

11 months - 95%

12 months - 98%

18 months - 100%

PS I've nearly reached 4 months, and I've only just started not wearing a hat at work. It still looks a bit thin, but okay. I've found shaving everything to about 9mm looks best, because the newer hairs are starting to come, and some are catching up with the ones that didn't shed, so 9mm keeps more of them uniform length, rather than having some whispy hairs which doesn't look good.

Thanks for posting the timelines RNZ. This shall help.