My HT experience for 3180 grafts with Dr Bhatti

Hey Guys,

I'm 29 years old, and have been losing my hair since I was 22. I really wanted to get some hair back after losing it at such a young age. I did not do an extensive research on HT, just saw a few cases (eg johnny24, GaelicDawn) of Dr Bhatti and decided to meet him for in person consultation.

I met DR Bhatti first on 12/06/13. Details of consultation report are mentioned here http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171046-considering-dr-bhatti-4500-fue.html

HT Procedure - 20/06/13

A total of 3180 grafts were implanted with following breakup.

2456 scalp grafts

726 beard grafts

Further breakup of grafts from scalp

Singles- 318

Doubles- 1227

Triples-911

I will write in detail about my experience on procedure, for now just some pics. Please post your candid review comments. Thank you very much.

Pre Surgery Pics

top.jpg.7db60215febd18fb25c5ebe953b3bfad.jpg

front.jpg.6bc62dca69f8de35353b336e5b78e3c6.jpg

side.jpg.ccbb0b35bf3fb5a5dc673f7986c4d3b1.jpg

donor.jpg.bbc26e4c7e8753ff2512df949c65008c.jpg

Edited by eternaldenied

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good coverage!! Rest up and grow well!!

Thanks hairshopeing, How do you find the hairline ? Do you think it should have been lowered a bit ?

I wanted to mimic my original hairline but Doctor advised me not to do so firstly because I had very limited fine donor hairs and secondly because he follows some 1/3rd rule.

Since I trust him, I left it all on him to decide what's best.

The hairline is good as it is, it shouldn`t be lowered one inch because of the limited donor.

Very interesting case, will defenitely follow your journey; please keep us updated.

Now you have 2 - 4 difficult months ahead, but then you`ll be more than happy, for sure! So congrats to your procedure!

The hairline looks good!! Conservative is best when the supply is limited!! You've got the rest of your life with that hairline and if you can't fill in behind a low one it would look very odd years down the line!! It will frame your face nicely!! You chose a good dr and I'm sure you will be happy with your results and decision to not go to low!!

Sorry my little boy decided to press return. Dr Bhatti is a great fue surgeon and i have been following his work for awhile now. I also trust him to of advised you correctly in what to expect from your situation. Hope your happy so far and are pleased by your overall expectations

How come you didnt go for BHT, if your donor area was limited?

Mainly because Doctor recommended that I shall have 2 HT session 6 months apart and we can use body hair in second session. Had I insisted doctor to do it all in one session he would have agreed but I was also inclined towards checking the result of first session before going for BHT.

So far the results look good. Hope there's no scaring to the face.

That's exactly what I am hoping for because I see that my beard hair extraction has gone a little beyond than the shadow area.

Doctor says there will be no scarring. Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 12

Hey Guys, here are my Day 12 Pics. Scabs/Crusts seem to have fallen off.

I was taking a look at my Pre Op pictures and seeing the fine texture of my hair, lately I have started to worry if I am a case of diffuse thinning ? Can we conclude that by looking at pictures ? Are there any tests that would confirm diffuse thinning ? Comments are welcome.

My Pre Op Pics are available on my profile page.

IMG_2398.JPG.5b92b63c04441679b7f41113662c879e.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG.07744198c2846a7654ccc53d9b31641b.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG.63e8dc8ea0d1d6683d33b8f0bc09024a.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG.6bd865e0300969887cdc675d51c9d828.JPG

IMG_2389.JPG.d3eab96c39056ff8f66a9d278c85edff.JPG

IMG_2393.JPG.f79f681667362d02211c21e4bae7a9fd.JPG

IMG_2416.JPG.ef9229bacd1a3be1f821de14cbcc57ed.JPG

Please can you share beard picture after extraction and how it looks now.

I want to see clean shaven look. I will appreciate if you can post good magnified pib of part where beard was extracted

Sure, I will post them as soon as I get some time. However, to answer your question-here you go

Though extracted area doesn't have any scars but if you watch closely you can easily makeout because other areas on face will have minuscule hairs no matter how closely you shave and extracted area looks barren.

So, as far as beard hairs are concerned one should not go even a tad bit beyond the shadow area. In my case we had gone a little bit far and hence you can see the difference.

will be following your case...i am 20 days post op today that too from dr.bhatti....i had 3270 grafts done but the area was smaller than yours...reconstructed hairline,temples and front scalp...250 grafts in crown.

I am a big fan of Dr. Bhatti although its surprising that Dr. A is recommnded and a member in the IAHRS which well known of being strict in accepting members.

I think Dr. Bhatti deserves to be recommended here as I feel he is a better FUE surgeon than him. Perfect price and friendly treatment.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I know its just 15 days and its stupid to conclude anything for now;however I am a bit worried about the growth in mid scalp region. hairline seems to be growing a lot more faster than the mid scalp. I am concerned if my HT is following the same pattern as that of Shane13

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171146-6-months-result-dr-bhatti-2151-fue.html#post2355349