Dr Jose Lorenzo 5035 FUG

This is the second patient example of Dr Jose Lorenzo that i am presenting on here.

Farjo & Spain's Injertocapilar in Joint Venture - News | Farjo | Hair Transplant | Farjo Hair Institute & Clinic | UK

This result was achieved with two procedures of 3033+2002 units.

The patient is in his late 40's and is using hair medications.

Mick

1RGF04_11_09F1.jpg.bbbdaa0d74c3946ca8170adb5071d1e3.jpg

1RGF04_11_09F2.jpg.80bc3d8087f0902d7cbf670cb5b64708.jpg

1RGF04_11_09L4.jpg.bedbdc2a4608ac0a69d0d23987e4411f.jpg

1RGF04_11_09S1.jpg.31a4a91f4d8feb4d8c3c63e80d1563c6.jpg

1RGF04_11_09S5.jpg.ace0a9e7c4cf889a5eeaceb09d9bc91a.jpg

8RGF02_07_10P1.jpg.950d966893f389abf06753ce1f6af7ad.jpg

9RGF16_11_10C1.jpg.246fa2ee6125e5c31326f68e0601f9de.jpg

12RGF17_11_10S1.jpg.a8dfc7a24de9075e128e1f34448e5ded.jpg

15RGF20_05_11F1.jpg.3de35f8e41526563c315f30589857f8a.jpg

15RGF20_05_11S2.jpg.e4bdc2e8eb965f90183b84cafd3ea2ed.jpg

16RGF01_09_11S2.jpg.bc2fdb7ccf7c67b5dc2eb23c44ed2474.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Absolutely amazing! I used this case as an example of fue being viable for high norwood patients. Stellar. Insane yield!

Edited by Mickey85

Mick from Farjo, you are KILLING us with these manual FUE results. For all members who think that FUE does not yield like FUT. Please have a look at these! OMG!

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

looks good. A what point was the photo in the red shirt taken? Is that grown in and wet after the second or first procedure?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mick from Farjo, you are KILLING us with these manual FUE results. For all members who think that FUE does not yield like FUT. Please have a look at these! OMG!

What is this FUT you speak of? Hehehe ;)

Highly impressive.

Ideally this is what every higher norwood patient would want.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Superb result. One of the best I've seen. Congrats to Dr Lorenzo Mick.

As an aside though this FUE fanboy-ism is getting out of control. Does every good FUE result need to be cheered to the rafters and commented on as supporting the 'FUE debate' and a testimony to consigning the 'relic' that is FUT to the past?! Seriously. Aren't we all just guys trying to get our hair back in a way that best suits our own goals, circumstances?! It ignores the countless guys on here that have got exactly what they want with FUT (and then some in many cases).

I have no desire to get into this debate, I'm just saying it's getting a bit mundane guys.

Superb result. One of the best I've seen. Congrats to Dr Lorenzo Mick.

As an aside though this FUE fanboy-ism is getting out of control. Does every good FUE result need to be cheered to the rafters and commented on as supporting the 'FUE debate' and a testimony to consigning the 'relic' that is FUT to the past?! Seriously. Aren't we all just guys trying to get our hair back in a way that best suits our own goals, circumstances?! It ignores the countless guys on here that have got exactly what they want with FUT (and then some in many cases).

I have no desire to get into this debate, I'm just saying it's getting a bit mundane guys.

I can understand your sentiments, sure. My comments were made in jest. Purely light hearted.

And that's cool. I'm all for light hearted and banter. I'm even more for people doing quality work, FUE or FUT.

Anyway appreciate the cool reply. Peace out. :cool:

No worries, all the best.

Fantastic results! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I can understand your sentiments, sure. My comments were made in jest. Purely light hearted.

I understand you made your comments in jest, but a lot of the FUE v FUT debates remind me of heated battles between Android and iPhone fanboys. It's hard for me to see how someone can have such strong feelings. ;)

I understand you made your comments in jest, but a lot of the FUE v FUT debates remind me of heated battles between Android and iPhone fanboys. It's hard for me to see how someone can have such strong feelings. ;)

There will always be debate when it comes to two products, methods, services etc. Lets not forget the years where FUE was dumped on for being 'overrated' or 'going back to the plug era'. I feel strongly about the topic because i had an unpleasant experience with strip, factors that are non existent with fue ;)

Says Who? someone with a name like Can't Decide :)

Heheh Can't Decide is a gentleman and he is certainly allowed his opinion. I for the matter believe fue is a replacement for fut, as i believe fue has more advantages and less drawbacks. Thats my opinion. Anyone can disagree, with that, who am i to stop them? I do believe fut will diminish in the next few years and fue will be its successor as we are seeing more patients demand fue and better results coming from high norwood patients.

Heheh Can't Decide is a gentleman and he is certainly allowed his opinion. I for the matter believe fue is a replacement for fut, as i believe fue has more advantages and less drawbacks. Thats my opinion. Anyone can disagree, with that, who am i to stop them? I do believe fut will diminish in the next few years and fue will be its successor as we are seeing more patients demand fue and better results coming from high norwood patients.

This may be true when prices drop and more doctors become skilled to where you can expect a result like this. Also, I think FUT will always be around until hair multiplication is mastered. You will always have to use both procedures to max out your donor until then.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

My opinion is mixed really on this.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Also, I think FUT will always be around until hair multiplication is mastered. You will always have to use both procedures to max out your donor until then.

This is why FUE will never be a replacement to strip until donor regeneration or multiplication is a reality. I really wish it was, but people with average to below average density and advanced loss FUE can't provide enough grafts to give adequate coverage.. The large FUE cases are great and impressive but extracting 5000-6000 grafts via FUE is not a possibility for most patients. Just like extracting 11,000 grafts from strip is not a reality for most patients. I think pointing to the best case scenario as a reason why FUE should replace strip is a bit misguided. For someone like me with limited donor density and finer hair I doubt I could extract 3000 grafts with FUE and not experience serious donor thinning.

With FUE the limitation on the donor supply is density alone, whereas with strip the limitation is density and laxity. I have poor density but I have very good laxity which has allowed me to extract more grafts than I ever could've via FUE, which means that FUE is not a replacement for strip simply a complimentary or alternative treatment.

. The large FUE cases are great and impressive but extracting 5000-6000 grafts via FUE is not a possibility for most patients.

5,000 grafts is not impossible for patients with average donor density.

5,000 grafts is not impossible for patients with average donor density.

It isn't possible for patients with average density and fine hair. My point was that if fue isn't the best choice for every single patient, then it's not a replacement for strip. It may be less invasive but it's not a replacement. Trust me a strip procedure is far from a walk in the park, many people downplay the experience, and the variability in scar healing is a big downfall. But if strip is still the best or only option for someone with lower density and advanced loss then it can't possibly be a replacement.