Temple Point/forelock update 15 months

Well, I'm 15 months post op having my temple points and forelock done. The hair took forever this time to mature but it is finally manageable. I've also been letting my hair grow out a bit longer. The last two profile pics are from a few months before the procedure. The last two shots will give an idea of how far I have come.

5b32d87620ac9_Photo190.jpg.654aaaf37aead9e6a4a6ef332113c21a.jpg

5b32d87635d63_Photo189.jpg.5e4a5841e9596d337c3e208792568c0e.jpg

5b32d8765ae87_Photo19.jpg11-11-16-840.jpg.ba2ec3500d189b0ea85aab12895257ad.jpg

5b32d8766cbe6_Photo24.jpg11-11-16-840.jpg.c2d564ac9f756554159fa91f1f73557a.jpg

5b32d87687d1d_Photo7.jpg15-36-29-695.jpg.433833d29a9cf42d4470c23377975095.jpg

5b32d876a8fb2_Photo191.jpg.ba119021ba4ef67eef0cef3a4c83b9ea.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hair there, very nice result fella. Glad the temple peaks have calmed down and more manageable now. Was watching with interest on this case as I've been looking at getting my temple peaks addressed but have pretty coarse hair so still undecided.

Congrats anyway fella :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Irish, Thanks! Yes, I have very coarse hair as well. I think so long as the grafts are angled properly it looks pretty natural. It really makes a huge difference, imo, in terms of framing the face and making the rest of the HT look more complete.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Man, as a hairline patient, the one on the top row far right is my worst nightmare.

Glad that it looks like it worked out for you. Your hair looks awesome.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

@Spanker: Thanks! Yep, it has been a constant chase for me. I am at the point now though where it's nearly 100% HT, so I can finally stop worrying. At this point I think I have one strip left in the bank, and then some FUE. In a few years I will do one more to fill in some thinner spots in the midsection and crown and maybe a little more temple tweaking.

@Matt: High compliments indeed. I am no Superman, but I do think my hair looks pretty super!

Fantastic! Dr. Feller needs to put this one up on his site! Congrats again!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great temple points Bro, Dr. Feller is indeed a hairline Filler :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 4 months later...

Nice! I wonder how I missed this one. Really do like the temple/points and hairline! Good wavy characteristics too, amazing transformation based off that top right photo.

I have to get back to Dr. Feller for my 6 month follow up to start creating a battle plan, and seeing your results gave me some ideas.

@Mickey, Thanks bro!

@NTB: It' always good to gameplan with your doc. Unfortunately for me I started from a bad place and had to do a lot of patchwork along the way. Had I gone to Dr. Feller from the beginning my course of surgery would have been much different. I'm certainly lucky to have the head of hair I do now all things considered.

Hairthere,

I've always said when you look at where you where to start, you got an amazing overall result man.

And you took the gamble of not taking meds and just seeing where Ud end up and now you know you will never be bald. What a great feeling, that must be :cool:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

That's quite a journey mate! Looks great now pal but are you getting itchy feet for more? I'm starting to think lets throw another 4000 into mine so that my hair doesn't have to be styled perfect to show flawless result but not massively fussed about it.

How many grafts in total are you now?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Thanks Bonker. Yes, ideally I think one more HT would finish me off. I'm not sure how much I have left in the tank but I'd guess between 1500-2000 strip and maybe a few more FUE. The problem for me is that I have that first strip scar from Karamikian which is now getting closer to Dr. Feller's scar. So that could be problematic. I'd love to get them combined into one scar but I don't know if that's possible. In the interim I am opening my own temporary SMP practice, so once I get a few trained staff members I can just cover up any thinning areas.

I've had roughly 7k grafts at this point.

Thanks Krazy. My scar doesn't really concern me much because I wear my hair long enough that it's not visible. I would use the SMP for my crown and a thinning area beyond the hairline.

That's quite a journey mate! Looks great now pal but are you getting itchy feet for more? I'm starting to think lets throw another 4000 into mine so that my hair doesn't have to be styled perfect to show flawless result but not massively fussed about it.

That would put you at over 12k.....that would be epic. Do you think that you that many left?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I think I'm on about 8460 grafts now including fue but the back of my head is still very baggy and Dr H hasn't even started on my baggy part yet that will pull up to my scar he said I have over 7000 when he did my last op but I bet it's more to be honest. Always used to upset me as a kid when my head was so baggy at back as you can visually see it now I thank god lol.

Interestingly I think the reason why my head is so baggy is because I've been boxing since 7 so my weight goes up and down very fast during peak of my career I was losing 3 stone in 6 weeks to make weight for fight I feel that because of this my skin has stretched.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk