PARABLE'S PIC'S!!!!

parable

Holy crap!

I am so sorry you had those results - what a hack! I can't believe you are 10 months out.

I know there are great docs out there who can do some good repairing. It seems like there are about 4-5 great ones max (all in America that I know of though).

Thanks for posting and keeping any newbies informed to make sure they choose the right doc.

My Pix and Hair Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling and healing advice

Parable,

The good news is that you have an ample supply of donor hair to correct this. The right doc, and there are plenty of them, should be able to hide the hairline, pitting etc. Also with the new donor strip they can include your scar and essentially close it up to were it should be. 1mm or so.

You definitely have some options,

Cam

Dude,

IF you do what's right, you will be a Millionaire with a jury at the same time have a nice head of hair with a professional surgeon repairing the third teir (at best) doctor's work. Good luck and get on it right away-- Take tons of pics and document, document, document every correspondence, letter, phone call, conversation.

Thanks EVERy single one OF you'S!!...

Don't worry boys, I'm fighting this for all of us out there!

I'm tired of us gettin messed up by doctor's who can't perform their jobs properly...!

It might urge some you on to take action! Don't be scared fellas step up and get justice!!!!

I've got over 50 good quality pics and you know what??

You guys only saw my left hairline!!

wait till you see my right....You aint gonna believe it...!!

In regards to your response baldbozo...I'd have to have more balls to let this thing grow out it looks that aweful!!

Smoothy, thanks dude your a legend!!

baloonman, I want to take your advice and see a great doct. but their is no way I'm going to pay for it!! And plus I'm alittle scared to be honest to let someone touch the noggin again!!

But anyways God bLESS and MERRY CHriSTmAS!!..

I'll hook ya'll up with photo's a.s.a.p

~PARAbLE~

Parable,

Man, that sucks. But you did yourself a great justice by posting the entire story for us. We are all 100% behind you.

Keep those picts. If the doc is uncooperative (almost certainly, he will be at least at first), show them to an attorney. That attorney will then KISS YOUR ASS because he sees HUGE money in his future.

And guess what happens then? YOU make all the decisions and YOU have regained the power.

Sucks that you had to go through all this, but you are doing the right thing here to correct all this.

Good luck, best wishes, and give'm hell.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

I went to Barry White to have a consultation ith him aswell. Marcus is the biggest buls**ter I have ever met. I went last year about this time and I went to one of his seminars where he has his models come in and show their HT's. They had scars like yous too and the recipiant site looked so bad. I thought to myself if he is showing me these guys as models they must be his best work so I got the hell out of there straight away. Marcus was ringing me up every two weeks for about 3 months to book my HT in. The model i saw was the young guy they advertise in the newspaper every week. i think his name was Darren. He looked so bad.

VocOR 1....

Thanks So much Man.... Your feedback is consistently urging me on!!

RnAO~ It's good to see That You were Wise eNouGH and Got out of that joint without getting work done!

I would of gone to a seminar but I was too embarrassed to have other people see me!!

'However that shyness is all gone now'

IF a Court case Arises I'm doing My thIng!!!

~POWER 2 THE PEoPLE~

And Now FinaLLy PAt HEnnEssY~ It's Time You DID YOur BIt.... What Are YOu GOnNA DO???

KeeP RecoMMendIng thIS ButCHer BArRy WHiTE or What???

YOu'VE seeN frOm a Few Poster's Now That Have had A consult and Seen His Work... And TheY aLL say it's Way Below Standard!!!

Are You Going to UphOld the Little Integrity You HAve lefT..Or SeLL youR soUL for a Few HundrED a MOnth By adVertISing

"BArrY whIte" and His NEW HAir CLinIc!!!

~PARAbLE~

parable.

i think that you have a unique oppurtunity to make some healthy dollars here. As you may know, Australia have some of the highest payouts in case of malpractice in the world. Dr White is in breach of so many different laws and regulations here that it would be difficult to count them all.

From what I studied in law school, you have a very very good case here and its not like Dr White can hide the evidence or anything.

Find the best torts lawyer in town - I can assure you they will do it on a commision basis regarding the ovewhelming evidence.

Save all the correspondance, even print Marcus White reply from this forum.

There is no way Dr Whitte will ever let this make it to court.He will want to settle and he will settle at any ammount.

You see - If he goes to court he will loose nomatter what because the results will be made public and noone and I mean noone will ever get a HT from him again and possibly other old patients will come forward and sue him as well.

Trust me I know this shit.

So get a very very good lawyer. offer the lawyer 1/3 of the payout.

Threaten DR White with a potential lawsuit and he will pay a shitload of money.

Its that easy. And he will pay.

Mate good luck and let us know what you do.

But DO NOT go to the papers ar make it public just yet. There must still be something left for Dr White to protect by paying you.

El Guapo

El Guapo,

Hey Brotha... Thanks Buddy boy... You've been supporting me from day 1 and I thankyou Immensely!

Thankyou for your insight and wisdom....

Everything you've been telling me along with the input of other's is invaluable!

I can't disclose everything I'm working on doing.. So I'll have to keep it quiet...

But fellas please keep the feedback comming...

This is your fight as well~

Remember that!!!!

~All for One and One for ALL~

• Administrators

Parable,

I appreciate you bringing your results to my attention and to this online community. All physicians must be held accountable for their Actual results and patient care. I too must be held accountable for who is recommended on this community.

This and other online discussion groups have played an important role in making sure that reality matches promotional claims.

Like you, I feel very disappointed with the results of your surgery and the apparent lack of post op care. Now that I have seen your photos I agree that your results are not on pare with what they should be on virtually all counts.

Until you brought this to my attention, I had never gotten any negative feedback regarding Dr. White or his clinic. All information I had indicated that they were doing quality follicular unit hair transplantation. Unfortunately, I no longer have confidence in their ability to consistantly deliver top results.

As we all know, much is at stake with hair transplant surgery. So as of today I have removed Dr. White and all his information from this site for those seeking quality hair restoration in Australia. I appologize for my part in presenting Dr. White as leading hair restoration physician.

I ask that others on this site take the time like Parable to hold doctors and me accountable if they find that any surgeons recommended on this site ever do less than excellent work with quality service.

Parable please keep us all posted on your progress with Dr. Knudsen. I'm sure other potential patients in Australia would like to learn more about him and his practice.

Patrick Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

Way to go. That is a classy and appropriate respond to this situation.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

• 6 years later...

im going to dr white monday to get my date for op, i have read this forum and am now unsure on what to do. I really need this trnsplant as i have no confidence but if he messed it up id end up in jail as id batter the head of him. is he really that bad and untrusted?

cheers gbo

Gbo,

Since this thread is nearly seven years old, I doubt you will find much input from the original poster. However, I encourage you to review our recommended physicians and continue researching before committing to any particular clinic. Spend some time on the forums really analyzing different hair transplant surgeons, cases, patients, etc; this will really pay off in the end. Good luck, and feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

a bad hair transplant is worse than being bald trust me i know...... personaly i wouldnt go near any DR not recomeneded on this forum period............. take my advise and dnt do it................ get a coalition dr there are many good ones here

dr hasson dr wong dr feller dr charles dr alexander dr bernstein drs shapiros etc etc etc etc

do your self a favour and pick the best money is of little consequence when your hair and mental well being is considered

i had a bad HT by dr rogers in uk and it was hell and ive now just had a ht with dr hasson and it night and day i think ive seen more groeth in the first 2months than a year with rogers

goodluck