Prince William (should he get a Ht)

Bronte

We're much the same as any country when it comes to the buzzed look. I think it is just a Royal thing. Look at William's uncle, Prince Edward. He clearly has the same hairloss gene but never buzzes the sides.

I would think it does bother him given his routine use of concealers.

I think Harry's hair could recede in a similar pattern to Prince Charles.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I saw prince William on the tv last night,and I was thinking why doesn't he get a hair transplant.He would have the money or maybe he is to far gone and would need at least2 procedures with his amount of hairloss I'd say he is a Norwood 5.Do you think he is to far gone to have restoration?

Hello Brone,

He is pretty thin there the "man who would be king." Appearance can be deceiving. He appears to have a good amount of donor hair, but maybe of a fine texture. Without a microscopic evaluation to predicate the advancement of MPB this would only be conjecture. It is curious that he does not take advantage of the modern growth of hair restoration.

Perhaps, he just doesn't like the idea of surgery, has learned that he is a less than ideal candidate; who knows. He will most likely be king and probably is just not hung up over the idea of being bald. All the Best, Michael.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Think I will call up the palace and see if he wants to come and see me for a consultation :)

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garageland,

He definitely could do with a large session from H & W.

I am sure he would be impressed with the transformation you have had.

I think it probably does bother him deep down.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 months later...

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I think Will would be a great candidate. If he gets on finasteride and keeps what he has, I think someone like Shapiro would do wonders with him. Even if he does not get a full head of hair, he could still improve his looks overall. He has a good light skin, light hair mixture.

Spanker you hit the nail on the head.

That's just a harsh assessment. That first pic is probably when the guy was 18 years old for crying out loud! Hair loss doesn't help in the looks department but neither does normal aging. Wonder what it feels like to have every inch of your body scrutinized by the peanut gallery constantly?!?

Wonder what it feels like to have every inch of your body scrutinized by the peanut gallery constantly?!?

There is a high price to fame/extreme wealth/being a part of Royalty.

Rush wrote a great song about living in the "Limelight"

"Living in a fisheye lens,

Caught in the camera eye.

I have no heart to lie,

I can't pretend a stranger

Is a long-awaited friend"

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

It would be quite unusual to see a Royal get a hair transplant procedure, but I would think it very brave of him if he did as he is such a dominant figure, Prince Harry has also been pictured with hair that appears to be 'thinning' but maybe it does not affect them?

I don't think it's too harsh of an assessment. We all age, and not all gracefully. I was just pointing out that premature balding can really damage looks, which is true, or this site wouldn't exist.

K0. That is the best comment on the thread.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.