Dr. Wong/3711 Grafts/11 Months Post/Strip-Repair

Last month when Dr. Wong and I were in Italy seeing patients we were happy to see this patient for a follow up visit 11 months after his surgery with Dr. Wong. Dr. Wong and his team moved 3711 grafts in one session to repair the pluggy results from his previous procedure. The patient has been on Propecia for a number of years and is holding steady.

36649_8d516e_48cecd.jpg

36652_793ada_cdc85f.jpg

36656_a0d874_eef353.jpg

36659_0e2be4_5a71a0.jpg

36663_a2f0c7_d4698f.jpg

36667_db8ca2_c53567.jpg

36670_f26085_74f0b8.jpg

36672_a61910_ec7b8d.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a very big improvement for 1 session. I have a few questions:

1)Do you have a picture of this patient right after surgery which would show graft placement?

2)Do you know if he dyed his hair color in the after pics? It looks very different in color.

Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!

Very well placed grafts looks great! One thing how has he turned into a ginger ninja is that from the sun or something?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Great result! Tom Brady looks much better after this transplant. ;)

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Any video, Joe!

Hasson and Wong without a doubt is the best clinic in the world when it comes to presenting their results! One can see how much effort are put to make pre- and post- photos identical in terms of light, angle...etc.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded yet. I thought I had a hairline pic but I'm having trouble finding it. In the meantime I do have some video that I've not had a chance to finish editing of this patient but I took a screen shot of one of the hairline shots I did. It was difficult to shoot his video because the patient had so much hair flopping around and I was alone for most of the shoot. Anyway, here is his hairline..

attachment.php?attachmentid=38665&stc=1&d=1357958375

hairline.jpg.619cc42914ab4249de66adcdd7ab0fd4.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

How old was that guy Joe?

He looks more youthful now with his hair now thickened up considerably.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.