9.5 Month update from surgery with Dr Feller

These are my latest pictures of my hair taken recently 9.5 months post surgery from Dr Feller in New York.

I know it is a bit suspect with my sisters hair band :) but it was just to show my hair pulled back when it was dry.

Then there are 3 other pictures with my hair wet on top and one of me before I was off out on saturday night.

As previously stated in another thread previously, I extremely grateful that the major forums exist such as this one, opening my eyes to all the great surgeons out there.

I am also very grateful to Spex for giving me excellent, honest advice and Dr Feller for performing surgery that has restored my hair to a level I didn't think was possible and restoring my self esteem to optimum levels.

chris10.jpg.aef6ffc557a5e72905f61618e78a0563.jpg

chris18.jpg.b58b10e5b7097f1566ad5d48c271ffc3.jpg

chris19.jpg.dd4d84e55a15071dd4202518946af421.jpg

chris20.jpg.a4d343d78f359ff5c56f4629b7457f9e.jpg

5b32d39cce8ce_chrisnewest.jpg.0dadcb856be4e6004c454de5f1598b87.jpg

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

In the future as I get older and potentially lose more hair, yes I will but not for a long time.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I had 1900 grafts and I will post them up.

Lookin like a Calvin Klein model in that last shot. Good for you!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

My forelock is relatively strong but my temples were receded and basically bald.

I could style my hair and cover it but I could never do my hair like how I used to be able to and have it up at the front.

You can see that the growth of about 10 hairs on each side of my head from two small procedures in the Uk from poor clinics pre op and I wanted it fixed.

Honestly I should have be turned away when I had my first surgery but this industry has a poor reputation as most people know and I was taken advantage of like a lot of patients, with me being young and naive.

I will be 27 in September but hopefully on medication, I will hold on to as much hair as I possibly can for a number of years yet but we will see.

Thanks Spanker, I think I pulled that night ;)

Your surgery with Dr Konior must be soon- he is one of my favourites. :)

5b32d39dd555a_chris2.jpg.d5bd3b93d0c95a86ba538c6f33cb0ddc.jpg

5b32d39de82d3_chris3.jpg.f06ec5e93800449660c4ed93ddebbd50.jpg

5b32d39e07947_chris5.jpg.49e1b191f055d2297587ddf04fc0b6d0.jpg

5b32d39e19291_chris6.jpg.8fe461b4f01838289b03736b339201c2.jpg

5b32d39e328e7_chris7.jpg.0784d7fb1d3eebde8d08cc4c2e3e0692.jpg

5b32d39e412be_chrisbeforetrans7.jpg.f260a7b4e60fdcac732998803cbd4df2.jpg

5b32d39eb9fea_chrisbeforetrans14.jpg.097add7adaca68906ff889f4a482dea8.jpg

5b32d3a130a7b_chris1op.jpg.2bd3823df8aef8db168b3364aab45cb0.jpg

Edited by chrisdav

Sorry for hijacking your photos :) but to me seems you have very nice and strong hair and this gave me some impression how would you look like if you would have a hairline like i designed myself for you with Photoshop (look attachements).

There are 3 pictures:

1. your current hairline

2. hairline drawings (lines)

3. hairline with photoshopped hair (using hairline design #2).

I'm perfectionist lol. I think your hairline would look absolutely perfect like i designed with photoshop. It doesn't mean that your hairline isn't good atm too (maybe you are already 100% happy with your hair) but i think it could be even better. What do you think about these photoshopped hairlines? :)

Now question to HT surgeons - how much extra grafts he would need to get a hairline like i designed using Photoshop.

Btw... my hair sucks. I need HT too

chrisdav_photoshopped1.jpg.c58949cb03709b8e678a5e7dc355d746.jpg

chrisdav_photoshopped2.jpg.e982c9694cd4a628c97cdbddd7d84b4b.jpg

Hi Krapok

I understand what you mean about having a lower hairline as you have drawn but you have to remember that I am 26(27 in a few months) so there is good chance I will lose more hair as I get older, so the donor hair I do have will be needed to address any of those potential areas of loss.

You would need a hell of a lot of grafts to give me a lower hairline like that :) I remember Jotronic taking about it in a thread I read a while back, maybe he can post and answer that question.

Edited by chrisdav

Hi Krapok

I understand what you mean about having a lower hairline as you have drawn but you have to remember that I am 26(27 in a few months) so there is good chance I will lose more hair as I get older, so the donor hair I do have will be needed to address any of those potential areas of loss.

You would need a hell of a lot of grafts to give me a lower hairline like that :) I remember Jotronic taking about it in a thread I read a while back, maybe he can post and answer that question.

Hi Chrisdav, the results are beautiful. Honestly I would never lower that hairline.... it looks great and very natural. It is also smart that you have the foresight to preserve grafts for further loss.

I would spend the money you would use for further HT for something else like a great wardrobe or vacations etc.

It looks great. :)

Beautiful work. Congrats chrisdav and enjoy what you have now!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thank for the comments everyone and much appreciated.

I will post again at around 12 months.

Thanks Headbangerguy.

Have you any potential surgery planned?

That is ok Dave.

Congratulations on your recent surgery and keep us posted.