Dr. Hasson/3635 Grafts/12 Months/Strip

This patient came to see us from Europe back in May, 2011. He was only concerned with the frontal zone and because of the loss he felt he only had one hair style that would work and that was shaved.

Dr. Hasson and his team transplanted 3635 grafts in one procedure. The photos below are submitted by the patient showing various styles and environments. Below is the testimonial he gave when he sent the photos last month.

... I'm really happy with the results and I have a new found confidence in myself with hair. Best thing I ever did actually and I'm very proud I made the decision to go with you guys. My best friend got it done in Toronto and it didn't turn out so well. He is possibly looking into getting things repaired from you guys. Here are some pics of what I look like now.

hwmb3635_001.jpg?i=763451448

hwmb3635_002.jpg?i=1403142876

hwmb3635_003.jpg?i=208979090

hwmb3635_004.jpg?i=1093603583

hwmb3635_005.jpg?i=1922168106

hwmb3635_006.jpg?i=344316483

hwmb3635_007.jpg?i=1548303656

hwmb3635_008.jpg?i=1990393313

hwmb3635_009.jpg?i=1560014665

hwmb3635_010.jpg?i=1218878391

hwmb3635_011.jpg?i=646593558

hwmb3635_012.jpg?i=1815399627

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

This is the type of guy that looks good with a shaved head. I wish I could trade him noggins and I would rock the Jason Statham a bit. So jealous of nice round heads. :)

This is a great result. You can see his confidence is sky rocketing. His hair in the last pic is my favorite style. Wonder if that is a real tiger? :)

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I just could not do it. Have you seen the pic of the guy getting scalped by the leapard in India? Dude went from a nw3 to a nw6 in .01 pico seconds.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

FTS,

The beauty of this is that he has options, shorter hair style or longer hair style, spiked or parted, Caesar or slicked back, etc. Before, he had one option; shaved but he obviously wasn't a fan of that.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

What a change in looks, that guy is a real hunk right now. Hair do miracles in good appearance and youth restoration.

BTW that tiger is so quiet and calm. I think the tiger shows him respect for having a head full of hair now lol...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Looks amazing for that amount of grafts, i'd love to see better photos closer and higher although he probably doesn't care enough about hairloss anymore to take good photos thats why he's using camera phone pics and tourist snaps.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Wow...unbelievable result for 3600 grafts Joe! If I can get that type of final result with my 4120 grafts from my procedure with Dr H at the end of last month, I'll be over the moon!

I think the tiger shows him respect for having a head full of hair now lol...

No doubt the tiger would have devoured this gentleman if he were a NW6. :D

H&W saving lives...

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Joe,

Super result but i am with Spanker re the picture with the Tiger.his new hair must have given him super confidence as well.

You are right though...now he can choose a hair style rather than needing to adopt one.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I don't trust any supposed patient who takes pictures laying down with a tiger.

:P

What exactly are you saying? Do you mean you think the pictures are fake?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk