HT Network + RESEARCH x1000 hours + Dr. Path + 4020 grafts = ???

Hey MoeyK;

It is good to hear you are using meds, and hopefully your loss is stabilised.

I am adding you as a friend, happy to take a look at your pics and provide some feedback.

Cheers

JF

edit: MoeyK i tried to add you as a friend but it is saying that 'You don't have permission to do this task', can you see if you can add me as a friend?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday marked the 12 month post op, how time has flown..

it is also 13 months approx. since i started meds.

here are some pics i took today.. as you can see the side shots where the transplanted hairs to the temples are not grey like the native hairs and kinda look unnatural but when i start to dye my greys again it should blend well.

I think having curly hair makes the result look even more impressive..

248-2.jpg

249.jpg

253.jpg

250.jpg

255.jpg

2522.jpg

251.jpg

2566.jpg

Edited by jollyfolly

I don't see your face but I reckon 20 years (at least) was taken off of you after this amazing HT! And I thought you'd need more than 4K grafts just by looking at your pre-op.

As I've said before, "Wow!!"

HBG

thanks mate, i have been told i look 10 years younger, some people say i lost a lot of weight (i havent at all) and some are just puzzled and dont know what is different in my looks :P

I have had mates that have known me for 10 years walk right past me in the street without even noticing me, cracks me up lol, it is quite amusing actually..

in regards to 4k grafts, Dr Path was very confident it would give good coverage, and i never doubted him for a second. His graft placement is superb though, he squeezed every last drop out of the 4k so to speak.

HBG

thanks mate, i have been told i look 10 years younger, some people say i lost a lot of weight (i havent at all) and some are just puzzled and dont know what is different in my looks :P .

Congratulations on your successful journey. Your results look great.

I also get the "wow, you've lost a lot of weight" comment frequently.

My response: "Yup, I've been working out"!

:D

Congratulations on your successful journey. Your results look great.

I also get the "wow, you've lost a lot of weight" comment frequently.

My response: "Yup, I've been working out"!

:D

Gday mate,

Last night i was at a function where i ran into a buddy of mine who hadnt seen me since 7 month post op and first thing he commented on was my weight which he thought i must have lost a heap of, my hair which he thought was looking 'funky' and how how sharp i was looking.. ;)

I just had a look at your album and your progress and results are looking great, congrats!!!

According to your profile you are at 8 month mark, and you should see more improvement in the next 4 months. I saw very noticable density improvement from 8 months to 12 months.

Best of luck!!

Looks brilliant mate - hope mine looks half as good when I am at 12 months.

2 and a half months post-op with Dr Path at the moment and not too much happening, just about getting back to where I was pre-op, although a few of my temple hairs transplanted did remain.

Looking forward to seeing some growth in the next few months.

Again, congratulations, youve had a great result.

yesterday marked the 12 month post op, how time has flown..

it is also 13 months approx. since i started meds.

here are some pics i took today.. as you can see the side shots where the transplanted hairs to the temples are not grey like the native hairs and kinda look unnatural but when i start to dye my greys again it should blend well.

I think having curly hair makes the result look even more impressive..

248-2.jpg

249.jpg

253.jpg

250.jpg

255.jpg

2522.jpg

251.jpg

2566.jpg

Looks brilliant mate - hope mine looks half as good when I am at 12 months.

2 and a half months post-op with Dr Path at the moment and not too much happening, just about getting back to where I was pre-op, although a few of my temple hairs transplanted did remain.

Looking forward to seeing some growth in the next few months.

Again, congratulations, youve had a great result.

Gday Barry;

Thanks mate for the kind words. You chose a great doc so be confident and stay optimistic and you will come out the other end smiling.

Dr Path doesnt get as much hype on here as some other docs do as they have their patient coordinators/educators who constantly post threads. As you would have noticed he is a quiet kinda bloke but his work speaks for itself.

Hang in there buddy, in a few more weeks you will be sprouting all over the place and before you know it 12 months will be history and you will be looking at your photos of old thinking was that me???

Best of luck mate, keep us updated with lots of pics as i will be watching your progress closely.

Happy growing!!

• 4 weeks later...

As you can see from the progression of photos i was experimenting with different lenghts and styles. To be honest after years of the same style (read combover) i really did not know what to do with so much hair. I always loved the messy spiked mohawk kinda style so last two haircuts i went back to the young hairdresser (who is so easy on the eye) that i used to go to few years ago. I had been going to an old barber but his cuts started to feel old fashioned and I needed someone young working my newly found fur. She has done a great job last two haircuts. She is also amazed how the HT turned out.

We ended up with 3 guard at the back and sides and the scar is totally invisible. I did try to take a pic but couldnt manage, apologies. You will just have to trust me.

Here are some pics i just took, this style literally takes 1 minute to do, after towel drying i apply rogain, shape it sometimes with a little wax or sometimes without and a little hair spray to keep it together all day long.

i think i found my style.

013.jpg

022-1.jpg

021.jpg

018.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

Hey Buddy,

Its great to see how much you have progressed. I am so happy for you, you can actually wax your hair and decide what haircut you want haha. If only I had that pleasure!

Dr path has done an amazing job. Wish you the best for the future.

Hey Buddy,

Its great to see how much you have progressed. I am so happy for you, you can actually wax your hair and decide what haircut you want haha. If only I had that pleasure!

Dr path has done an amazing job. Wish you the best for the future.

MoeyK;

thanks mate, it feels great having hair again and i sincerely hope you have just as good a result if not even better, i really do.

Cheers

JF

Thats an incredible transformation. Congrats. Throw in some toppik and some good styling wax and your are set.

cheers buddy, not a fan of toppik or other concealers, i did play around with toppik around the early stages but didnt like it for various reasons and right now i am happy with the density :)

Looking great Jolly. Thats a great yield I believe so. Dr.Path did a great mega session on you. I love your one year post OP photos, try to slick your hair backward to see the hairline clearly. Any idea what is the density of your hairline? I'm sure Dr. Path mentioned that in the papers.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Looking great Jolly. Thats a great yield I believe so. Dr.Path did a great mega session on you. I love your one year post OP photos, try to slick your hair backward to see the hairline clearly. Any idea what is the density of your hairline? I'm sure Dr. Path mentioned that in the papers.

thanks Hariri, i am over the moon with the results, and i am happy to see your results too, our HTs were 4 days apart so i had been keeping an eye on your progress.

• 1 month later...