Dr.Keser Patient, 2000 FUE grats

I had my first hair transplant done on February, 22nd 2010. I did some research online and decided to have my hair transplant with Dr. Keser in Ankara, Turkey. I chose FUE since I like to keep my hair short and a scar on the back of my head just isn't welcome. I contacted Dr. Keser by e-mail and the response was quick and professional. We agreed upon a date for the surgery and I booked my ticket from Finland to Ankara, Turkey.

When I arrived at the airport in Turkey Dr.Keser's English translator and the German translator were waiting for me and after a 20 minute drive I arrived at my hotel which was located on a nice street near the center of Ankara. They took care of the check-in and also gave me a pre-paid sim card in case I had to contact them for any reason.

The next morning I was picked up from the hotel and soon after I met Dr. Keser for the first time. He's clinic was very nice and while Dr. Keser and I designed my hairline I noticed how professional and exact he was. From that point on the rest of my trip was smooth sailing. During the days Dr. Keser extracted and implanted and during the evenings I explored the city's many shopping centers. During four days Dr. Keser implanted 2000 FUE grafts. The fifth day was reserved for washing and post-op instructions. Dr. Keser also provided with a cream and some painkillers.

All in all I'm very happy with my transplant with Dr. Keser. Dr. Keser and he's medical staff are very friendly and they made me feel very comfortable. My questions very always answered.

959102906_2C81AC53F87D7B2EB6BAE47A51451400.jpg.thumb 859102906_CE86D1675A56C1CC6A3DA7541FCECF6B.jpg.thumb 759102906_DB53058D0B4559026FB07F64A28401D7.jpg.thumb 659102906_90D9E23C58F1C8EE11FAA0FAE49FCB9F.jpg.thumb 559102906_103F77046F39B98DE5D1D865B71C3065.jpg.thumb 469102906_2336A5EAF46CDFA7B00438F732967880.jpg.thumb 369102906_357402A6F293CD1F6CA5D45A9A2D4ED8.jpg.thumb 269102906_4EC141FFA06939B7BC7F9E488D5466A4.jpg.thumb 169102906_A6853D1CB2DFFFFD00B6793DF902C0E9.jpg.thumb

Finland2010,

Congratulations for your HT. I'm very happy that you had a good experience with Dr. Keser and his staff and everything was perfect. I truly hope that the results will meet your expectations. I have been searching online for a very long time and have made my decision to have my HT with Dr. Keser and I will be going to Ankara in April for my HT. I aslo chose FUE because I want to have the advantage of shaving my head or keep my hair very short. I have been monitoring the results of many FUE surgeons and Dr. Keser is one of the best for sure.

I know that there are many people, on this forum, who are interested in Dr. Keser, so I will be posting my pics after my HT.

All the best!

keep us updated icon_smile.gif i think i have similar hairloss to you and i'm thinking about ht. have made research for a long time and i like keser work. i would like to see your progress and i wanna see how your results turn out.

• 5 weeks later...

I really like the results coming from Dr. Keser. Your post-op pics are similar to many of his patients who turned out great in the end. I'm looking forward to your results! Please update periodically.

All the best.

Finland2010,

The work looks very refined and well-planned. I think this will be an excellent result. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Finland,

Contrats! I think you have made the right choice selecting Dr Keser from what i can see on the pics. But, don't forget its ultimately the results that speaks for itself. So do please update us on intervals.

I also want to say that you have been brave enough to have surgery with a surgeon whom i believe many are waiting and speculating before they take the plunge based on seeing some of their portfolios. Im sure this braveness will pay-off once you see those hair-shafts sprinkling after a few months.

You contributions will be greatly appreciated by many who are searching for a world class FUE Doctor and remember it will also help launch the very FIRST FUE ONLY Surgeon on this forum.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The hairline looks very nice, it's good to see updates. Any chance we can see some better pics of the donor area? It looks as though there's some visible scarring, but with the low quality, it's difficult to tell.

WOW! What a difference. I am sure that you are very very happy. I would like to hear what you think of your results!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

And Another amazing result to add to the collection by Dr. Keser!! So glad I will be getting my hairline done next year! I'm very confident the results will be just as good!! Iv seen nothing but good come from Dr. Keser, really happy with my choice of doctor that's for sure.

• 9 months later...

Great results FINLAND2010, Good yield. Beautiful FUE job :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

super job and great results...you must be sooo happy! congrats!!! and your only 7 months out...please keep us updated on your amazing progress!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...