Ding Ding round two...with the FANTASTIC Doc Feller!!

Hi Guys

Well here l am 2yrs down the line from my first HT which was a 3300 FUT Session with the one and only Doc Feller, follicle Legend!! ( you can review the outcome of my first session at this link http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/138373-dr-feller-3-300-fut-february-2010-a.html )........l make no apologies in advance for my arguably somewhat biased, but equally justified rave review of the Doc's HT surgical prowess, because as we say in my neck of the woods...the proofs in the pudding and as you see from my attached pics 'l ain't got no complaints!!'...hence why it's time for round two;).........round two being the crown area, which will complete my HT journey (for now anyway).....

I'm all booked in for this March and raring to go. As always a quick call into my main man Spex....who by the way has been invaluable throughout my whole journey to press and anyone who is currently in limbo and not sure what to do for the best...the very place l found myself in 2yrs ago....Spex is your man and l sincerely mean that. He has become a good friend over the last couple of years and is always at the end the phone should you need him...your the man Spex, thanks for all your help and guidance buddy;)...............now where was l.........Ding Ding round two l do believe....all booked in for March courtesy the Spexster and an anticipated 1500 FUT session into my crown with Dr Feller....all l can say guys is the proof will once again be in the eating of the preverbal pudding...except of course l've already tasted the pudding and it tastes mighty fine!!!!!..more please sir!!

Bring on the incredible Doc Feller and his tech wizards..... standby for the pic's folks!!!

Thoughtsbecomethings has left the building and is packing for the Big Apple!!!!:D

IMG_2821.jpg.e959810fc35dacc87c5c7fda2360b524.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg.717034bb1368a12f965180872a7400d0.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg.3789970f82bbcdc52d9781dddeafe2e8.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg.b6ec7d9452e0b527b96b1a685c7258dd.jpg

IMG_2830.JPG.9c31b28dcee783c799599f0ef516dd6d.JPG

IMG_2807.jpg.fe368bfc6904fdbc87a207f1718ac880.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg.1c68d42b0affad0f8ff6839d5ab80920.jpg

thoughtsbecomethings,

Right on! Congrats not only on the success of your first hair transplant but also scheduling your next. I wish you the best of luck and hope you'll return to share your experience!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

It's so great to see someone speaking so positive who was once probably very down about their hair. It shows how positive ht surgery can be. I really enjoyed your post. It also reminded me of rocky and appolo sparing. Haha.

I had my first ht with dr feller in jan. now in the shed faze but can't wait till the good stuff starts in another couple months. Congrats on your first success and good luck for march.

Hey Newhairplease...just click on my name and it gives you the option to view my earlier posts, within those post are my pre Op pics. I've just looked over them again myself, makes me smile everytime!;)...................

Glad you enjoyed my post spreadlocks, great to hear you've gone with Doc Feller, l know your results will be awesome.... your bang on by the way, l used to get really down about my thinning hair...especially on windy days!!.....not wishing to sound dramatic, but my HT has been life changing by way of the confidence it has given me back........grow well buddy, happy hair days are just around the corner.....start stocking up on the gel lol:)

Thoughtsbecomethings

(p.s. Flight booked ready to roll Spex!)

Edited by thoughtsbecomethings

Good luck with your next procedure. Remember crown growth is typically a longer wait. I'm 12 months out from having my crown done and I'm still experiencing growth.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Best of luck thoughtsbecomingthings.

You had barely any hair in the frontal area before your first procedure and now it is very impressive.

I am sure the crown will be no different, just takes a little longer to prosper.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Can't wait tosee your results, I have the same issue with my crown pretty similar there so if 1500 bad boys gets tat sorted that woudl be tremendous

best of luck

UK R

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates, how is the progress going on the crown?

Has there been any post surgery difference from the last successful op you had in the front?

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hey Guys

Well here l am 2 weeks back home from the Big Apple and 1200 grafts into the crown courtesy of the follicle legend that is Doc Feller.....my 2nd HT like my 1st couldn't have gone any better and it was great to see the Doc again in person to review the outcome of my 1st HT with his extensive collection of pre and post op pics.....it really hammered home to me again what a fantastic job the Doc & his team of ninja techs had achieved first time around.....forever grateful guys:)......By now l quite simply couldn't wait to get back in the hot seat and have the job finished off in style:D.......

On a side note it will no doubt come of no surprise to anyone who follows Doc Fellers work, that as ever his integrity shone brightly through , much to the appreciation of my bank account:p, when he announced to me that l hadn't needed the full 1500 grafts as initially thought and to this end he was refunding me the difference on the 1200 grafts l actually received....need l say more other than Virgin flight upgrade to premium economy here l come!!:D

Well guys l will sign out now, but not before saying a massive heart felt thanks again to the Doc & his wonderful techs for everything, not forgetting my main man Spex .....and of course a few cheeky immediate post op pics & 2weeks for your perusal.....Yes only 2weeks and feeling good;)

Thoughtsbecomethings

IMG_2917.jpg.4d4d44902e2b0956885cf09340850805.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg.9a312fd906ba01162b61a4fa6f0e907a.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg.713d2f249b7bc19d0cd6548acf87fe05.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg.e46f51df174f1506eef6c4ef427b6bc2.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg.eae15609ce0f1bbcd438dd456d2601c1.jpg

Edited by thoughtsbecomethings

Everything looks for two weeks Thoughtsbecomethings and great to hear how positive your second experience was.

Keep us posted.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys....just a quick update...now at 8 weeks and things are going great, I have suffered a small amount of shock loss, but nothing drastic and l have definitely retained a good number of the initial grafts.

As the saying goes a picture paints a thousand words so standby for some new pics uploaded over the next few days;)

Thoughtsbecomethings

• 8 months later...

The two procedures have helped a tremendous amount.

Well done Thoughtsbecomingthings.

• 1 year later...

Congrats. Looks like it will be another fantastic result. I have followed your results from the beginning and it has helped give me the confidence to go ahead with my own. Dr Konior is booked for December. Appreciate the detailed posts. All the best.

Hey Cruze14

Thanks for your vote of confidence buddy and l'm glad my posts have helped move you forward with your hair loss journey.

All the best for December l'm sure Dr Konior will do you proud;)

On a final note its now 4years since my first procedure and everything looks great, the crown didn't quite fill in as much as l would like but to be fair within 3 months of me having the procedure my teenage son was diagnosed with a brain tumour completely out of the blue, so it has been a very stressful two year period. However that said he is on the mend now albeit with some small complications, but hey ho we still have him by our side and for that l am eternally grateful.

Live each day as though its your last guys and embrace life!!

All the best

Thoughtsbecomethings

Glad to hear that he is on the mend. Hope that continues for you all.

The crown coverage is my main worry I guess. My hair loss pattern seems to follow the same path as your own. The way Dr Feller positioned your grafts on the first procedure is the way I would like my own done but I am hoping to push the boat out with up to 4000 grafts. Lets hope that's not me dreaming. :)

All the best.

good Dr will guide you - and you have chosen a first rate surgeon so rest assured he will help you manage your supply to meet the short /long term possible demands.

I agree

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson