11 months post op Dr Hasson

ukpaitent

Hey guys updated my blog with a couple of pics. Will get round to doing some more professional shots soon. ALso worte a write up biut annoyingly was deleted by accident so will get round to that too. Absolutely thrilled with my results. Havent really thought about my hair since around 7 months post of mark. Am now able to get on with my life and look like i want to look like now. Truley life changing.

Looks great.

Sounds like the first few months are rather trying.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Congrats on your procedure. Isn't it awesome that after 7 months you can just live your life and not worry about your hair anymore? I think that just what we all want... to be able to move on in life. Mission accomplished.

For me I will be able to move on once I get some repair work done. I look forward to that day.

Congrats on your procedure. Isn't it awesome that after 7 months you can just live your life and not worry about your hair anymore? I think that just what we all want... to be able to move on in life. Mission accomplished.

For me I will be able to move on once I get some repair work done. I look forward to that day.

Yes i think that is what we are all striving for and it can be achieved in the right hands. Good luck with your repair

That's a beautiful result! Congrats ukpatient. You did very well.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 1 month later...

Uk Patient. Comgratulations. Your 1 year shots are amazing. You must be thrilled! No more hair worries. Something I would like to ask. Im from the UK and travelling to Canada for a HT shortly. What paperwork/Visa was required if any? Thanks mate!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

hi

You dont need a visa to enter canada if you are coming from uk and are uk citizen. A letter from Dr Hassons office detaiing your procedure is handy to have to give to customs as they did stop and ask me a load of questions, this was due to the fact that i was travelling 2 canada for 3 days only and had only hand luggage which i presume looked not the norm to them

Uk Patient. Comgratulations. Your 1 year shots are amazing. You must be thrilled! No more hair worries. Something I would like to ask. Im from the UK and travelling to Canada for a HT shortly. What paperwork/Visa was required if any? Thanks mate!

hi

You dont need a visa to enter canada if you are coming from uk and are uk citizen. A letter from Dr Hassons office detaiing your procedure is handy to have to give to customs as they did stop and ask me a load of questions, this was due to the fact that i was travelling 2 canada for 3 days only and had only hand luggage which i presume looked not the norm to them