New - The best hair concealer yet........

Good afternoon guys,

Well I have been a regular user of both toppik then nanogen using them to conceal the balding areas, they done a great job, however I stumbles upon a new hair concealer fibre called caboki on you tube of all places.

I went and bought it on a trial offer you just pay shipping $10 or so.

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!

It blows away topik and nanogen fibres, previously with the later you really had to cake on the fibres, almost layering it on depending on how bad your situation was, I also ended having to use alot of hair spary to kind of glue it down, it looked a little unatural at times.

however this stuff is incredible you will see the fibres are bigger and they actually hold on tothe hair you need so much less it's like black and white.

The fibres cling to your hair not cake your scalp over, you literally rub it over you hairs like a roll on and you can see the effct staright away and its much more natural as the hairs are properly thickened up not just being smothered with loose fibres.

check it out here

cabokicom's Channel - YouTube

this will make a big dif to all those who rely on fibres as concelares

enjoy!

:)

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

i use nanogen at the mo, a combination of light and dark brown, excellent on the crown but can appear like dust on your head when you go towards the hairline! and if you dont wash it out at night the pillow gets destroyed!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

I have tried them all and to date, Dermatch worked the best. The others were VERY messy and got all over the bathroom (and my collar). With Dermatch, I could but the concealer where it was needed and then secure it with hair spray.

Most importantly, the others tend to "drip" in the rain and the dermatch worked very well. I also used Couvre in the larger area's in the old day

I'm so glad those days are over!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 months later...

It looks similar to Toppik only it is applied directly on the thinning areas rather than sprinkling them on with Toppik, or using the applicator, which for me did not provide uniform coverage (had darker patches where it was sprayed on thicker). Perhaps this type of application will work better, I think I will try this.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I use Caboki and Topikk and they both are the same. I hoped that Caboki would work better but it really does not. In all I do like them both.

I was using Toppik but got fed up of it because of its greenish color, itching feeling and its very obvious under sun light. Im using Nanogen and so happy with it, however I heard very good words about Caboki. Has anyone tried using Nanogen and Caboki? Any thoughts?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Yea the greenish stuff in Toppikk is bad. I know what you are talking about. When I use it I never get the green color in my hair. It only looks green when it goes all over my sink. But yes I know what you are talking about.

Caboki seems like a pretty useful concealer all around. Here's a piece I wrote about it for our Hair Loss Learning Center: Caboki.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I've been hearing more and more about it too. Seems like it somehow seems to extend a fine strand of hair after repetative circular movement. Does it need to be rubbed constantly or can it be sprayed too? Anyone else try this? Their youtube videos with that lol hip retro music really show some decent coverage with the product. One major advantage I see is that it doesn't seem to use sheeps wool based keratin for the fiber, but rather Moroccan Gossypium Herbaceum fiber.

Yeah Sean. Sheep wool sucks, its the ingredient of Toppik. Nanogen doesnt has that which pleases me well. But still, I dont know whats the secret of Caboki. Its not famous as Nanogen but I heard a lot of great things about it, maybe it needs more marketing.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Yeah Sean. Sheep wool sucks, its the ingredient of Toppik. Nanogen doesnt has that which pleases me well. But still, I dont know whats the secret of Caboki. Its not famous as Nanogen but I heard a lot of great things about it, maybe it needs more marketing.

Yea, Nanogen has been very popular too. But supposadly this Coboki is negative ion charged rather then positive. Instead of pushing the fibers away from each other, it seems to connect them. That might be causing the effect of hair strands forming. I am guessing but who knows. Never will know unless I try it myself, so I might try to get that free trial they got going on.

BTW, i saw your response to rogaine. Didn't realize the half life was 22 hours, always thought it was around 6 hours after application. Good info. I read it all. I guess I'll have to research a little bit more to see if the 10% once a night would be the best way to apply it. Thanks.

Hello,

I had a few questions regarding the concealers. How does it react when you dance, do sport or just put your hand (or your girlfriend) in your hair? Does it leave the concealer dust on your had? if it rains, does it go away? can you sleep with it?

Sorry, I'm totally new here. I started to loose my hair about 3 years ago and now it becomes to nasty to keep on not doing anything... surgery is freaking expensive. The shade off of rogain of minoxidil is to strong and I don't want to put that product twice a day on my head for the rest of my life (impossible with my professional life... :( I cannot go to the bathroom every lunchtime and come back with my hair wet...). Propescia and its cousins scare the hell out of me. So I just use soft shampoos (natural and bio... no Lauryl sulfate sodium, no paraben... just argile, tea tree, ylang ylang...

Thanks!

Alex

• 1 month later...

You can try Nanogen as well, but the PERFECT ONE for less hair or very short hair is DERMMATCH. Nothing comes close to that.

My Hair Treatments: