RICHIE48/DR FELLER/UK PATIENT /NEW SHORT HAIR PICS /round two jan 2012

richie48

Hi guys

These are some new pics showing my 2100 crown grafts from Dr Feller in 2007 and now with a new short hair cut ,it's all part of my plan for next Jan when I'm going back to Dr Feller for aproximatly 2000 grafts into my temples .

These are before and immediatly after 2100 crown grafts .

DSC00227-2.jpg25-1.jpg

These are my crown now after four years , this is the first time I have seen myself with short hair since I had the proceedure done .

DSC03566-1.jpg

DSC03576-1.jpg

These are to show my scar close up ,then and now , my hair lenth is 17mm long over my scar now .

173.jpg

DSC03568-1.jpg

These show how long my hair was last week and now , shows what can be done with meds and a good ht .

DSC03350-1.jpgDSC03526-1.jpg

These show the area I wish to have worked on , I tend to wear my hair longer , surfer style and the front lets me down now so i hope to have this area worked on and made stonger , as well as filling in my temple recesion slightly .

DSC03579-1.jpgDSC03577-1.jpg

I hope the use of good honest clear pics helps people who are thinking of going down the ht route .

Hair Restoration Site for richie48

Thanks for looking

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie,

Dude, you're very fortunate - both the long and short hair works really well on you.

The work in the crown looks to be holding up fantastically.

The scar looks really good in the shaved head pic.

A lot of things to be happy about.

I can see why you want to get the temples done (and temple points?) but the situation is certainly not dire in those areas.

Looking great!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

congrats you look good...the scar is amazing...so thin!!!

Richie - First, your hair looks great. Can you post more before crown pics? I believe that mine may be similar to the way yours was and was thinking I would need 3000 but after seeing the way yours turned out with 2100, that may be all I need. My hair to graft count is about 2.3 which is pretty decent with a Medium diameter which yours seems to be as well.

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Can't decide: Your going for another HT? Didn't you get over 5k grafts and now have a nice head of hair?

Oh Capelli, have you not learned of the perils of hair greed after being on this site as long as you have? :) I love my hair and am a new man with the 5000 plus grafts. My wife tells me that I essentially look like I have a full head of hair and the crown is not bad. However, it now bothers me. When I had thinning over the entire top, the crown did not bother me much and I even told Dr. Rahal that. Now that my hair looks great and the crown is somewhat thin, I am obsessing about that :). I likely will not go for round 2 for another couple of years but am preparing for it anyway.

I am really looking forward to your results!!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

I hear ya Can't Decide...it is funny because I shaved down my head to try to even it out with the top...and I am noticing more and more that my crown is starting to weaken and almost had a panic attack! lol. I brought it up to Rahal when I got my sutures out and he said it isn't that bad but he could see me needing about 3,000 grafts eventually...i was like greeeeat...so that prob will be my next surgery...i really don't want to worry about it for a few years hopefully...but it just put me in a bad mood knowing that i went through so much with the 4,600 grafts to restore my hairline/frontal third and now I suddenly am worrying about my crown area...like many have said...hairloss never seems to end and you have to chase it...i guess my chase is starting already! lol. I am going to start Rogaine on it Monday and see what happens and also hoping the propecia which i started like 7 months ago will hold it off for a while. I don't think I could have a HT in the crown yet because there is a lot of hair still there though. The only great thing is that I already know who my doctor will be and what to expect so that is priceless and relieves a lot of unnecessary stress!

Egghead - With all due respect, I have no idea how you can think the crown looks thin or like a comb over. It looks great. Birdseye pics can even make some with full heads of hair look a bit thin, especially at the crown.

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

hair loss crown

I found the above link using Google image search and the properties of the image show it is an up to date photograph.

It now looks to me as though Richie could be cherry picking the best photographs to use on the Hair Transplant Network.

This is why i believe the result lacks any density and is a comb over.

Drive by poster egghead 1969 , I'm flattered that you took the time time try to "out me " hahahahaha

I've never said my ht has the wow factor , but in reallity I have shown what can be realistly achieved with careful planning and a top ht surgeon , I have been on here since 2007 and have posted hundreds of photos from the begining , inside shots , outside shots , close ups , with flash and without flash and directly under harsh lighting .

I have even been told , by other posters , that I take very harsh unflattering photos from directly above which will show weakness on even a norwood 1 , christ even a photo , using flash and under direct light like the photo you have posted up of me , would show scalp on a guy who has never lost a hair in his life hahahaha .

I just see this as another attack on , me , Dr Feller and spex and given what happened last week to spex , as I defended him , this is no more that an agender driven personal attack on me .

I'll give you credit , you must be good because on a pc because I had my privecy settings on my albums due to it having a sesitive photos of family , property , and other ht patients on it , some how you hacked it , deny it all you want big guy but I know you tampered with it .

So just for transparency and honesty , below are all my recent pic of my ht , inside , outside , with flash , without flash , all of them , I'm sure egghead will agree due to him trawling through my private album , I have have nothing to hide unlike you egghead , you sneaky little boy .

The first one is before , so you don't get confused !

DSC00227-2.jpgDSC03425-1.jpgDSC03337-1-1.jpg

DSC03553-1.jpgDSC03560-1-1.jpgDSC03563-1.jpg

DSC03566-2.jpgDSC03576-2.jpg

DSC03527-1.jpgDSC03532-1.jpg

DSC03536-1.jpgDSC03543-1.jpg

Now , I could accuse you of "cherry picking" the worst pic, couldn't I ?

Hmmmm included some long haired pics , first thing out of bed , no comb over there ......

Can't really accuse me of dishonesty now can you ? , now eff off you agender driven little piss ant !

and nobody can deny i'm a happy Dr Feller patient and thats all what matters , and thats why I'm going back in January .

Hhahahahahaha

richie

Edited by richie48

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Quote:-

"I'll give you credit , you must be good because on a pc because I had my privecy settings on my albums due to it having a sesitive photos of family , property , and other ht patients on it , some how you hacked it , deny it all you want big guy but I know you tampered with it ".

1. I am definitely going to deny what you are trying to imply because the photo in question was found using Google image search.

2. To be brutally honest i would go for another pass at the crown and not the hairline if i was in your shoes.

3. You have my suspicions aroused now, mainly because you have by your own admission photos of other hair transplant patients in your account. Do you also work for Dr Feller like Spex?

I do not take kindly to the false accusations and horrible innuendo's so i will leave you to spin your sordid little web of deceit. I just hope everyone sees you for the shill that you are.

Egghead get a life, you obviously don't have a clue what your talking about!!!!!

You are clearly wrong Irish Sailor because If you have a good look at his past threads and photographs it is very plain to see that the meds have improved his midscalp area. The crown area he had work done on is clearly still very weak. I would call this a failure yet Richie flaunts his result as a success, now that's clever manipulation Mr consultant.

Before:-

6591305785_ccd9a349bb_s.jpg

After:-

6591305775_ef38ecde8f_s.jpg

The pictures tell a thousand stories.

"It also annoys me that NIPUKMAN obviously felt he had to create another identity just to tell the truth about his experience. Bill you are correct when you say he shouldn't have lied about his true identity but maybe he felt he had to in case he got banned."

egghead posted this on another thread and it made me laugh.

Look, egg/nipukman/whatever-your-next-alias-will-be, The members of this forum cannot be fooled by your agenda as it is way too obvious. I suggest you lay off the forums for a bit, or, try and contribute something useful and/or productive for a change.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• Administrators

Egghead and Richie,

This community doesn't have a problem with an open debate related to Richie's results. However, you are both making unsubstantiated claims about the other without proof and this falls into violation of our terms of service.

Richie, do you have proof that Egghead hacked your Flickr account? Do you still have access to the account?

Egghead, do you have proof that Richie is a consultant for Dr. Feller?

As of now, I have no evidence to suggest that Egghead and NIPUKMan are the same poster.

But let's cease making unsubstantiated claims and speculations and keep this topic friendly.

The Hair Restoration Social Network Admin

Hi admin

My names richie and I've been a member of this community since 2007 . I have kept members informed of my ht every step of the way , with over 100 photos and 500 posts for over 4 years .

Over the christmas period my photobucket account was accessed and private pictures where posted online , my privacy setting where tampered with and photos where moved or edited .

I have searched google images for hours and not found the photo that egghead posted , this picture has never been posted on any other forum or published onto the net . So I can only believe this was taken without consent from photobucket album ., this is the only proof I can offer .

Egghead1969 then posted this picture in a flickr account under the name richiefortyeight , you see what he did there , very clever , he deliberatly chose the worst picture taken directly under my bathroom light , I have contacted flickr and they have asked for a scan of my ID as proof of who I am and are looking into this .

I believe I am the victim of a clever internet troll , I also believe this troll has more than one identity online ,both nipukman and egghead1969 .

I have removed many of my personal photos from photobucket , unfortinatly if I remove my ht pictures all the pics I have spent 4 years posting will be lost from my posts on HTN , so there are left for now .

This has been very unerving and distressing for my family , this was a very personal attack from a very clever internet troll .

Egghead came online and defended nipukman straight after his suspension ,attacking spex in a very similar way , I believe they are one in the same person or clinic , I have no direct evidence of this , however this is my personal belief .

I have helped and met a few uk ht patients in the past and showed them my ht , this is why I have a few pictures of former ht guys , falc/bill asked me the same question years ago and I cleared up any confusion back then .

Furthermore , i never been have , or currently work for Dr Feller , I am not employed or affiliated with Feller medical in any way , I am simply a very happy patient .

richie

Edited by richie48

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Egg/nip gets about doesn't he! lmao

Egg/nip why don't you make your own thread, cut the bull crap and talk about whatever issue you have! It appears you're obsessed with Feller and his work so if you're so interested why don't you just ask him out on a date and chat about it.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Egghead,

While this community has no proof that you in particular have hacked Richie's Flickr account, it is quite coincidental that you happened to stumble upon his pseudo account created by someone else, most likely, the person who hacked it.

Despite your claims here, we do not censor free speech and this community encourages constructive criticism when its genuine. However, making intentionally malicious and false statements against members and publishers of this community is in violation of our terms of service. It's also not protected by law nor does it qualify as "free speech".

It's become obvious by your posts on this and other topics that you're only here to poision the well and choke our otherwise healthy garden with conspiracy theories and nasty lies. Thus, it's time for you and this community to move onwards.

Bill