Dr. Gabel Patient - Ken's monthly post: 7 months out after one procedure

Ken is now 7 months out after transplanting 2569 grafts to the frontal scalp. These comparative photos show his progress. His hair continues to fill out very nicely, is growing very fast now, and starting to add some density to it giving a fuller appearance.

We have been documenting his progress monthly. Here are his previous links to show the monthly progress of the growth of the transplanted area.

Again, I want to thank Ken for taking the time to come into the office every month to demonstrate the monthly progress of a hair transplant.

Here are the links to show the prior posts showing his monthly progress:

The Start:

Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4.5

Month 6

• frontal.jpg
  • frontaldown.jpg
  • top.jpg
  • right45.jpg
  • right.jpg
  • left45.jpg
  • left.jpg

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

This has to be one happy guy. Are you still doing videos with him? I think I remember he did a video as well.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant work and a brilliant followup!

Also, slightly off topic, but has anybody else noticed that Ken bears a pretty strong resemblance to the actor Tim Roth? Even more so with his new hair!

yes! he looks like a mix between tim roth and christian bale in the machinist!

also, the progress looks really good :)

Good job Doc.

These people with curly hair are fortunate being able to gain more coverage over the head but i still wouldn't change it for straight :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your positive comments. And yes, Ken is very happy so far with the results. This is most evident with the videos that I have been taking.

Spanker: The videos for month 7 and 8 are on their way. It takes me a lot of time to prepare the videos and sometimes the time gets away from me. I'm working on them now. I appreciate all the feedback.

Spex: I have been very fortunate that Ken has been coming back every month to document his progress. This has been very educational for my patients to see someone's growth on a monthly basis. At this point, we are now starting to see his hair thickening to give him a fuller appearance. Again, I do appreciate your feedback.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

That said, I would like to thank Ken (as I am sure this community thanks him) for coming back and doing this month to month. You can't really put a price on the education he and Dr. G have offered to the community.

I think it is pretty awesome of both of them.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.